Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 8.12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Wednesday 8.12

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, CP, CM, BBT (if I’d stop sleeping in it might be more accurate!), OPKs starting tomorrow 

R/R: School is stressful, but I’m trying to let go of the things I cannot control. It’s not working...

CS/Q: I keep sleeping too late so my temps are off. I’m going to start setting an alarm.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Good morning beautiful ladies 😃

@chindimples04 that really sucks. I hope things feel better for you soon with going back to school.

Month/Cycle: 38/27

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Afternoon delights, temping, OPKs, PNV, vitamin D, DHA, DH on multivitamin and CoQ10, GF and DF diet, happy music to keep the good vibes flowing

R/R: my car is going in for it's service today. I'd imagine they're going to be holding on to it for at least a day which is fine. Much easier to do when we're both WFH. My haircut was great yesterday! So happy to have my short side swept bangs again. My stylist agreed that it was a better look for me. Not that my forehead is huge or anything, but it works better for my face shape.

CS/Q: idk why I was so surprised to get a positive OPK yesterday evening. That's basically right on time 😆 The morning one was at 0.3 on Premom. I have a distinct pattern I should know better lol. It starts around 0.2, then bumps up to 0.3 and then very nearly or already positive for the next test. I'm guessing today is O day so gotta go get it done!

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: NTNP ☹

R/R: Sooo, got into a very deep discussion last night with my DH. Some good some bad. Not mad at me and were fine but is overall not happy and is upset and irritated at lots of things like Drs and so forth. Our discussion led into other things and I was able to talk to him about trying again this cycle and if he wanted to or was ready. Well, judging by what he said It doesnt sound like he is and I'm not going to push him. So we have agreed to just not really try this cycle but also not prevent it either. He said if I got KU then so be it we will deal with it from there and he wouldn't be upset about it. We have decided we are going to start really trying seriously next month after my 2nd period. I'm sad and disappointed that this cycle is waisted cause I wanted to get going again but I need to respect what he wants and how he feels too. His heart is hurting and he needs the time he needs to grieve. I actually feel bad for him after everything he has expressed to me. He feels neglected :( 

On a positive note, we have a couples grief counseling session tonight for the first time together so we will see what happens. I'm hoping that goes alright. FX. 

CS/Q:nothing 

@inthewoods23 I hope everything goes ok with your car and that it doesnt cost too much from the shop. Yay for short Swept bangs. Rock it girl! Lol. Glad you had a nice haircut. Yay for O! Go get it 😉 

@chindimples04 so sorry school is stressful for you. I sure hope it gets better with time. Hang in there! 

• lurking
    @mindyb2019 that is a really tough conversation to have, so its good you didnt put it off any longer.  and definitely disappointing to miss out of a cycle, but for the sake of DH's comfort, and your relationship, i suppose it is a small, but important, sacrifice to make.  hope the counseling goes well for you
  • @mindyb2019 I'm sorry you had to have that conversation. So tough  <3 Not that I would want to go against YH's wishes, especially while still grieving, but it could be helpful to have the conversation again in a few days when emotions aren't running as high and see how he feels. I know I dealt with that when we cancelled our FET back in March due to the pandemic. I wanted to continue, DH did not and I selfishly said to continue to the nurse and moments later DH was up in arms that I did that. I had to call them back and reverse my decision after having a calmer conversation and realizing it was probably in our best interest to not move forward. I hope your grief counselling goes well  <3
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @chindimples04 ugh I am right there with you. I'm sorry you're also struggling with school stuff. Has your school changed their mind about not mandating masks yet? Watching all the schools in the south with spiking cases really should be enough for everyone else to see what a terrible idea it is to open schools right now. 

@inthewoods23 yay for haircuts and positive OPKs! 

@mindyb2019 that's such a tough conversation. I'm sorry you both are dealing with all of those emotions right now. I hope you can both arrive at a decision that you're both happy with.

Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: I have so much work to do to get ready for school and need to completely revamp my 4th grade curriculum (really most of my curriculum if I'm not singing with my kids) since I'm not teaching recorders this year but I am struggling to get the motivation to do it. It's such an overwhelming task right now and putting it off is adding to the stress but I can't force my mind to focus on it yet.

CS/Q: I have really inconsistent temping times so my chart is kind of all over the place. Not including it yet.
  • @inthewoods23 thanks. it is a tough convo to have. Ya maybe we could talk about it again but I don’t think it will be in a few days. he did say that I could bug him every 2 weeks and see how he’s feeling and how he’s doing. So i think I’ll leave it and wait a bit. Sorry you went through all that with YH back in March. It’s hard. Thanks, I hope our counselling goes well today too. Maybe it will help DH to open up more and feel better. 

@gingermama29 Thank you. I’m sorry your feeling overwhelmed and stressed and have a lot of work to do to get ready for school. I hope you can get it all done and feel comfortable with it all. That’s cool that you sing with them and teach recorders. 
  • @chindimples04 I feel ya on trying to let go of things you can’t control. It isn’t working for me either! 

@inthewoods23 Enjoy the afternoon delights! Your timing looks good!

@mindyb2019 We are too similar with getting benched this month. I guess we just need to work on the June hype. Sorry that you had to have a tough conversation. It can be hard to remember that they need time to grieve too. 

@gingermama29 What is happening in the south should definitely be a cautionary tale! Are they not mandating masks in your area? It seems crazy to open up and not even make people wear masks.

Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: nothing now, unfortunately 

R/R: Heard back from MFM clinic on Monday that they have my results, and “he will discuss them with you at the next appointment.” Not ideal since it probably means they aren’t normal, but definitely means we are benched this month. I’m going to keep tracking just to know, but we are officially TTA until we can meet with MFM and come up with a plan. ☹️ I’ll probably stop posting in the dailies since it isn’t really a TWW if you know you aren’t KU. Boo on everything. 

CS/Q: Theoretically supposed to ovulate tomorrow, but OPKs are still basically white. Not that the timing really matters any more, I guess I would just like some confirmation that things are working. 

• @fitzfizz girl.. we are just the same aren’t we? Let’s get excited for June lol. Ya it can be hard to remember that they need time too. I’m sorry that your benched this month and that you have to wait for them to discuss your results. I hope everything is ok. BOO to everything is right. I feel ya there. Blah! This stinks. Sending you hugs* 
  • @gingermama29 sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed. Hopefully that can subside enough for you to get the task done

@mindyb2019 it's right to give him time ❤️

@fitzfizz ugh so sorry to hear about your results ❤️ do you have an appointment yet to go over them?

My afternoon delight ended up being more like evening delight... But that's ok! Because I was definitely having some left side aches as work was ending so that's probably a good sign! Now I just have to hope for a temp bump tomorrow.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause