December 2020 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/11/20

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/11/20

• Options
    shelmcclelshelmcclel member
    edited August 2020
    Ugh work this week. Just a bunch of weird red tape bureaucratic pointless fires keep popping up, and people are unwilling to accept constructive criticism or responsibility for dropping the ball, and I’m left picking up a lot of broken pieces & getting a collective # of people’s work done, and rather than getting praised for this my boss is telling me I just shouldn’t be doing the work & leave it for the others who aren’t doing it. I just feel like everyone is saying “not my job” and so the business I’m supporting isn’t getting any help at all except from me. I’m just feeling really grumpy about the fact that helping is seen as not doing the right thing, but I’m trying to maintain a good sport attitude in the name of professionalism, but really just want to tell all of these people to grow up, and act like lawyers and do the jobs that we get paid a lot of money to do - which is provide legal advice to our clients - it’s not to fight about who’s role it is to project manage what other lawyers should be providing the specific elements of advice. Sitting around pointing fingers does nothing but waste time. 😩
  • Options
    I'm still just sitting here waiting for NYC to get it's shit together. Still no solid school plans, everyone is trying to get someone else to take responsibility for them saying schools just can't open. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @willashbaby Oh my gosh, I can’t believe they still haven’t announced anything!! They need to get their act together!