Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 8.11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Tuesday 8.11

• Month/Cycle: 20/23

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Yay for being off this week! Yesterday and today we are trying to be somewhat productive and then tomorrow we are going on a little getaway! We rented a house in a private beach community in a not-touristy area and are hoping so much that it’s low-key. We have some backup plans if it’s not, so I’m really looking forward to getting away and getting a mental break. I’m sure I’ll be around but probably won’t check into the dailies so I will see you all next week or in the TWW!

CS/Q:

• @bows22 enjoy the getaway! Relax and we’ll “see” you next week!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs (I’ll start Thursday), CM, CP, BBT

R/R: I keep posting and ghosting some. School stuff has really picked up and I have so much to do and so little time to do it. I’m putting in hours a day of school stuff, way more than previous years, and feel less prepared than usual. It’s all feeling a bit overwhelming. I’m off to my classroom today to finish unpacking and try to get some work done. Wish me luck. In other news, DH has 7 of the next 9 days off and I NEED that kind of support right now, so I am very much looking forward to that!

CS/Q: I keep sleeping late and it’s messing with my temps. I might need to set an alarm to temp closer to my normal time again. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited August 2020
    @bows22 have fun!! Take me with you 😆

@chindimples04 GL with the school year. Stay safe! Enjoy YH  :p

Month/Cycle: 38/27

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: trying to HIO EOD but that's failing, temping, OPKs, GF and DF diet, supplements

R/R: I have a busy work day today (currently typing this up while in a meeting that I'm mostly listening in on ATM). Haircut later today yay! I need the pampering. I'm giving up on trying to have these longer side swept bangs, I'm going to have her cut them back to being short/eyebrow length. I'm still feeling in a funk and I swear it's like every damn FW this happens UGH. Bad mind and body - don't do this!

CS/Q: My OPKs are slightly darker now so I expect a positive OPK in the next day or 2 yay! Hopefully DH and I can get a good number of HIO sessions in!

ETA: adding my chart

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • *Lurking from TWW as I miss you guys; it was a long lead up to O this month.*

@inthewoods23 did you manage to get an appointment with your therapist? Funk + FW isn’t good!

@chindimples04 did I misunderstand... I thought you’d applied to teach “virtually”? Sorry if I’m confusing you with someone else.

@bows22 enjoy your getaway! I plan to be “off the grid” most of next week so I may see you in TWW towards the end of mine. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @acleverusername I should be over in the TWW soon! I see my therapist next week Wednesday. I could probably email her and ask about meds now instead of later but.... ehhhh idk.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL#2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Will talk to hubby in a couple days to decide if trying this cycle or not. 

R/R: ugh, I dont know why but I'm not feeling it today. I feel tired and lazy and dont want to go to work or do anything at all. Just one of those blah moods. I got my results back yesterday from my urine and blood test for my thyroid. Thyroid is great and is at 1.31 which is perfect levels. My urine test unfortunately had high hemoglobin which means there is blood in my urine but its microscopic so I can see it. My dr asked me first thing if I was on my period and I said yes. So he said ok then I'm not worried. Its prob from that and that's normal so we will leave it for now. He said we will redo the test in 1 month not on AF and go from there. If there is still blood in my urine next time I'll have to go for an u/s for my kidneys and bladder and make sure there is no infection and blood is not coming from somewhere else. FX next time there is none. 

CS/Q: Nothing 

@inthewoods23 so sorry that you're still feeling in a funk. Hopefully you get your positive OPK in a day or two. Enjoy your haircut and pampering today, that always feels nice. I have side swept bangs myself and mine are eyebrow length too. If they get too long they drive me nuts lol 

@chindimples04 GL on your day in the classroom today and with the school year. 

@bows22 yay for time off! Your little getaway sounds so nice. Enjoy your relaxing time away at the beach. See ya when you get back. 

• @bows22 enjoy your weekend away! I hope it's a nice break for you!

@chindimples04 ugh I totally feel you about school stuff. I've been mentally avoiding it to keep my anxiety in check but it's probably going to make it worse when I feel rushed to revamp my curriculum. I haven't gone into school yet either but since I'm pushing into classrooms, I don't feel especially inspired to set up my classroom yet.

@inthewoods23 sounds like a decent day ahead. I'm sorry you're still in a funk. I hope you can shake it and jump into FW!

@mindyb2019 glad your thyroid results were good. Hopefully your hemoglobin will be normal next appointment. FX for you! 

Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: Not much going on today. My district has scheduled a meeting for Friday morning with the teachers regarding reopening where we'll be able to ask questions. I'm definitely planning on attending (and am grateful that it was stipulated that masks and distancing are required for all attendants).

CS/Q: super negative OPK yesterday but I'm not surprised. FF is predicting FW near CD 24. I have no idea what to expect after BC.
  • @acleverusername not mistaken. I still have a classroom in the new school and needed to unpack all of my stuff from the old building into my new classroom. If I teach virtually, my classroom will be used to spread kids out. If I don’t get selected to teach virtually, I will need my room. It all depends on numbers. Either way, I need to have my physics classroom unpacked. 

@gingermama29 I’ve has weekly meetings all summer for curriculum and instruction, since I’m a unit leader, and I still feel super overwhelmed with stuff, probably because I never got a break. I’ve been doing school stuff all summer long. We decided this summer was a good time to switch to standards based report cards so I’ve had to completely change our math curriculum and am only done setting up the first unit. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So much stuff, so little time. 

@mindyb2019 I hope the blood was just from AF. 🤞🏼

@inthewoods23 at least his time off lines up with my FW? 🤪
    TTC History

• @mindyb2019 yes I'm always hating when they get too long and I'm touching them all the time. With the pandemic shutting everything down I went another 8 weeks or so of not having them trimmed so I got used to it. I've been trying to get them to wave/curl a bit to match the rest of my head but I straightened those babies for years and leaving everything else wavy so they are not well trained on curling much right now. At least when they're short the ends will kinda flip away towards my ear so they're not pin straight while the rest of my head is curls and waves. I think our cases of the Mondays yesterday may have caught you today  :D

@gingermama29 I'm glad it sounds like your school is actually being diligent about the social distancing and masks. A couple weeks ago when DH went in to the school to have some paperwork signed for the robotics team, almost none of the administration was wearing masks. These are the people who should be showing an example of good behavior and they're just like whatever about being safe in a pandemic.

@chindimples04 DH is currently on furlough this week which is lining up nicely with my FW right now. Checking off lunchtime delight today is fantastic :p
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @chindimples04 enjoy the time off with YH! When will you find out if you are chosen to teach virtually?

@inthewoods23 I hope some self-care helps with the funk you’re in. And I hope O comes soon!

@acleverusername enjoy your time off as well!

@mindyb2019 I hate those blah days! Hopefully it gets better. And I’m glad your thyroid results were good! 

@ginger@gingermama29 good luck with your meeting! A lot of districts around here are now switching their plan to be hybrid of in-person and remote, I hope that your district is able to make a plan that makes you feel more comfortable. This whole situation sucks. 
  • @bows22 Monday. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Part of me REALLY wants virtual. The other part of me REALLY wants to be in the classroom! It’s a struggle.
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 ooof sounds like you could use a good mental break from everything.

@inthewoods23 that's so frustrating that your admin isn't setting a good example. Seriously, if adults don't comply, what makes them think kids will? This whole thing is a clusterf*ck.

@bows22 thank you friend. I'll definitely be curious to hear what administration has to say on Friday. They're really isn't a good solution to the problem but I think they're making a mistake going back full time, even with masks and distancing required. 
  • @gingermama29 right?? Thankfully we're going to wait at least 21 days after they start school to see how things play out to determine if and when (if at all) we can start meeting in person.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 ya thanks for sending me your case of the Monday's 😆