Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? I was pretty surprised to find that not everyone has one. If you’re not sure, here’s an article that explains it 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna173490
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 8/9

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 03/23 7W5D

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a headphone earbuf

Upcoming appointments: meet my OB on friday! 

How are you feeling?: actually decent. The last two days have been AMAZING before then i was an absolute mess. The lack of symptoms is kind of stressful, but also i feel SO GOOD its hard to not be thankful. Definitely looking forward to Friday to make sure everything is okay though. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? I was pretty surprised to find that not everyone has one. If you’re not sure, here’s an article that explains it 

I do, and she never shuts up 😂😂😂 i was mind  blown when i found out not everyone has one. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 30th (same day as DS!)/6w5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Definitely finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a blueberry 

Upcoming appointments: in 3 weeks 

How are you feeling?: Feeling hot! It’s  already hot out so the feeling is amplified. My hound nose doesn’t seem as sensitive. Still really tired. Gums started bleeding yesterday. That hasn’t happened in ages.  

Rants/Raves: I got shingles the same time I found out I was pregnant.it is the absolute worst. It’s clearing up but that one side of my body is still tingling. 

Questions: Why am I constantly on edge about this pregnancy? (Rhetorical) 

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Yes! I find it’s mostly a to-do list. I also find myself repeating conversations. Yikes.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited August 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/18 - 8w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DD10yo)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: can't wait to find out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: it's weird for me to picture this but according to TheBump my baby could fit on a penny today 🧐

Upcoming appointments: waiting for them to get back to me, my last appt was with my RE and the next will be my first OB.

How are you feeling?: kinda sad, I think it's the hormones. I miss being intimate with my husband but I've been so tired and I don't feel sexy (bloated and constipated). 🙄😒

Rants/Raves: I'm hoping my energy improves soon, I feel like a whiney brat 😬

GTKY: I definitely have an inner monologue but I also have anxiety. So my inner monologue tells me all the worst case scenarios and stresses me out. 🤯 I'm struggling to shut that crap down and stay optimistic... But man does it feel super justified given the state of things in the world currently. 😕
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 03/24/2021 7+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Undecided

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Headphone earbud

Upcoming appointments: US on Friday the 14th

How are you feeling?: Having good and bad days in terms of nausea and fatigue. Today the nausea has been pretty low level without food aversions. Counting down the days until the US Friday, I think that will make things seem real. 

Rants/Raves: Rants-ready for the 1st Tri fatigue to be over! Raves-only having to be in the office 2 days a week (going to three next week) is so much better for hiding the pregnancy.

Questions: None yet.

GTKY: Haha I guess I have this most of the time.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w+4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Blueberry

Upcoming appointments: Thursday!! Can’t come fast enough. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling nauseous and tired off an on. I actually had a really good day yesterday but I’m feeling blah again today. 

Rants/Raves: We started potty training my DD over the weekend and it was a mixed bag. She did really good at first but then the excitement of using the potty wore off and she started having more accidents. She was also holding her poop all weekend until she just couldn’t anymore and that resulted in quite a show 🤢. We still sent her to daycare in training pants today though so I’m hoping they have continued to work with her on it! 

Questions: Nothing right now

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue?

Yes! My mind was so blown by that article when it was first floating around on social media. As a therapist you would think this would have been something discussed in my college training but it wasn’t at all! It’s actually changed the way I approach my work with some of my patients. 
  • @jenotontx we bribed DD with m&ms while she was potty training... not saying it was the best idea but it worked for her lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/9 9 weeks 6 days (tomorrow is double digits!)

FTM/STM/STM+: First time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: "The one ring" from Lord of the Rings (babysizer.com/geeky) or a cherry for everyone else ;-)

Upcoming appointments: Heartbeat check Wednesday and possibly going to get the prenatal testing done. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseated. Frequently around 1230/lunch time no matter if I've eaten or not but baby has added evening nausea as well. Found megafood morning sickness nausea relief chews work quick. The ginger taste is strong but it's faster than the Pink Stork lozenges I was using before. The chews were a gift from a friend who works for the company. And now hubby is eating fish with tartar sauce and I'm going to have to leave the room. 

Rants/Raves: Why do I hate the smell of something I couldn't get enough of last week?

Questions: See above

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Yes. My brother-in-law apparently thinks in pictures/images. 
  • @princessjenney We are doing the same! I bought a big bag of M&Ms but sometimes she requests other treats like popcorn 🤷🏼‍♀️

@juliebeannn Hope your appointment went well!! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22, 8 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Raspberry

Upcoming appointments: August 18th

How are you feeling?: Awful. The nausea wasn't too bad until today. I'm struggling with just trying to get food down because the food aversions are hardcore right now. Pretty much everything sounds gross, I don't even like thinking about food.

Rants/Raves: Rants - I miss liking food. Also, working while pregnant is no joke, especially when the job is to care for other people. Raves - My husband and I went to visit my parents yesterday, and they knew I wasn't feeling good so they totally babied me and it was literally the best thing. lol My mom even cut up my food for me so it would be easier for me to get down, and my dad made me a smoothie cause it was one of the few things that sounded good. My husband definitely doesn't baby me, so it was a weirdly nice Sunday to have someone taking care of me for a change haha

Questions: What do you eat when the thought of any food is nauseating?

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Yes! I read this a while ago and was so shocked to learn that some people don't. 
  • @annanbby Chicken broth and saltine crackers... seems like all I want is soup and crackers lately.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • @annanbby Awww. Your parents are the sweetest! Soup with rice is my go-to meal when nothing sounds good. Also, when my nausea was really bad with DS, I would have ice cream for dinner, specifically Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.  It would settle my stomach for some reason. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10w today!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, getting my blood drawn this week!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a strawberry or kumquat

Upcoming appointments: NT scan 8/28

How are you feeling?: still pretty sick. My OB was finally able to get Bonjesta approved so I'm hoping it helps. And still hoping that things will get better soon on their own

Rants/Raves: I'm still sooooo sleepy! I'm trying to save all the rest of my sick and vacation days for mat leave but I may have to take a few days off just to rest! I'm also still behind on work, so I need to find time to catch up lol

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue?  Yessss, that girl doesn't shut up lol. Nice to see most of us have one, too! I literally can't imagine thinking without one
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• annanbby said:
    Rants/Raves: Rants - I miss liking food. 
    This is exactly how I feel! So many wonderful foods that I used to love and now, nothing! Also it's super sweet that your parents took such good care of you. Kinda makes me want to go home (to my parents) lol

@redselig yikes! shingles is the worst, hope the rest of the pain improves quickly!

@bcashaw glad you've had some days of feeling better, definitely can't take those for granted lol

@princessjenney sorry you've been feeling sad lately, these hormones are no joke. Hopefully as the symptoms improve, so will your mood <3

@juliebeann I'm impressed you got the baby on the doppler, way to go!

@treebagel ooh when do the sneakpeek results come back?  Glad you and your son are both feeling better! Those crazy daycare germs lol

@jessg2223 yes working from home part of the time definitely helps with all these symptoms

@jenotontx how old is your daughter?  We started with my daughter and then when we all got COVID it fell by the wayside. Now she is definitely NOT interested. Homegirl will change her own pull-up before going to the potty *facepalm* lol

@kloe818 hmm maybe I should check out those megafood chews... are they ginger flavored also?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7 Weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Blueberries! 

Upcoming appointments: I don't actually have one, which is a bit of a sore subject at the moment. 

How are you feeling?: OK, nausea and food aversions have been in full effect over here. The only thing I've been able to reliably eat is cereal and chicken nuggets :D I'm making a kale smoothie every morning to pump up my nutrient consumption, but overall nothing sounds appealing. 

Rants/Raves: We're making big moves in the house - last night we got my big craft desk moved into MH's office out of what will be the nursery, so that was exciting. We've got to do more clearing out and getting rid of stuff, but things are definitely moving in the right direction. 

My rant of the day is that the final tree company we're waiting for told us last week they'd be out "next Tuesday at 11" but apparently that meant two Tuesdays away, not one... I sat in the living room waiting for half an hour before I gave up. I just want to get moving on getting these trees taken out! 

Questions: Has anyone else experienced delays in getting a call back from your OB scheduling? I've never had this problem before, but I literally cannot get anyone to call me back. I called on Friday and Monday and left messages both times, and it's mid-day Tuesday and I have not heard from a soul. I really like my doctor, she was with me all through my IF testing, but the admin staff is not my fave right now. 

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Ohhhhh yes I do! :D I always assumed it was because I'm an only child!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/15 / 9w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out...although DH is trying to convince me to be team green...

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Green olive/walnut

Upcoming appointments: 9/2 for 12 week appointment...still waiting to schedule NT scan

How are you feeling?: Overall pretty blah. Nausea still there as well as exhaustion (I have to at least take 1 nap a day).

Rants/Raves: I just hate being wide awake every night between 3am-4am and then not being able to fall back asleep. Most nights I have to pee, but sometimes it's random wakings.

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue?  I do! Mostly it's helpful, but sometimes I do get stuck in my own thoughts.
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• @annanbby crusty bread with a bit of butter. Cheerios and granola also went down well. 

@manillabar Thanks, it’s definitely clearing up but not fast enough! 

@erica0901 I’m also experiencing the 3-4am wake-ups. I don’t mind cause it’s summer vacation but this is going to be super annoying when I’m back at work. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/16 9w

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green, I think

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: popcorn, maybe?

Upcoming appointments: 9/2

How are you feeling?: So tired. Boobs are heavy and I have a little nausea at times, but the tiredness is what is killing me.

Rants/Raves: I just want to sleep! I get up to pee in the middle of the night and then I toss and turn for what feels like hours.

Questions: Any recs for a good undereye cream? These dark circles look worse every morning.

GTKY: Yes, absolutely. Sometimes it turns into full on talking to myself. Particularly when I am deep in thought. Everyone around me probably thinks I am crazy. 
  • @manillabar She is 2 years and 4 months. We really just pulled the band-aid off with the whole potty training thing. We have her roam the house with a bare butt when she is home and we are sending her to school with training underwear on (not pull-ups). So if she pees she needs to have her pants changed because it soaks through everything. I'm hoping she will get sick of peeing on herself soon!  :D 

@mvt2003 I would be really annoyed if I couldn't even make an appointment! My OB office always answers the phone unless I'm calling the nurse line and even then they call me back within a few hours. If I didn't hear back from them soon I would probably be crazy and drive up there lol. 
  • @manillabar Yes, the lemon is good. I like it. 
  • @jenotontx yeah I think we’re going to have to do the same... just go with the underwear and hope she hates peeing on herself 😬
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar @jenotontx Potty training is the worst. We started at 28 months with DS, he took to it in a week or so and was pretty much accident free by 30 months. Then quarantine messed everything up. He went through a regression and just didn't care about being wet.  We're finally just now getting back to no accidents sometimes. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 2nd / 11w + 1d

FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Babies are the size of limes

Upcoming appointments: First appointment with MFM tomorrow and having an ultrasound.  Can't wait to see the babies!

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous and tired all day long.

Rants/Raves:  All food is gross.

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Absoutely!
  • @jenotontx Potty training was so hard for my son he was almost 3 (my daughter was a breeze!) because he just fought me the whole way.  We had a basket of toys and a sticker chart.  Once he got 5 stickers on his chart (1 for every time he went potty) he was able to pick a prize.  The best advice is find what your daughter really loves...plastic animals/dinosaurs, toys, m&m's, stickers, lollipops...set a timer for her to try and go. 

@erica0901 @duhduhduck Waking up to pee at night is the worst!

@annanbby I wish I had the magic answer for you.  I'm in the same boat when it comes to not liking food.  I've been forcing myself to eat small meals/snacks every 2-3 hours. 

manillabar I'm taking Bonjesta also.  It helps take the edge off but doesn't fully help me.  Hopefully, it will help you!

@princessjenney I'm hoping the second trimester brings more energy.  Mine is definitely tanked!  
  • @manillabar I just dropped off my sneak peek sample at the post office yesterday! I think it’s about a week for the non expedited results. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 10 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: Second time mom!!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green all the way. We did it with our son and loved it. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a paper clip

Upcoming appointments: blood work next week and the first trimester screen a week after that

How are you feeling?: like crap. I’m exhausted and vomiting every morning and evening. 

Rant: alllllll the puking. Make it stop!!

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Yes, my husband always makes fun of me for getting carried away and talking to myself haha. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 13 / 9+4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out in what feels like aggeesssssss from now (the 20 week scan)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a butterfly. I’ve got to look up that baby geek one tho!

Upcoming appointments: Next midwife appointment isn’t until October (I think we do a phone check in once or twice before then), but just booked my first u/s today for Aug 24th!

How are you feeling?: the extreme exhaustion seems to have passed I think and I’m just back to normal life exhausted now. Low level nausea continues but is manageable. 

Rants/Raves:  Rant - Brushing my teeth is my least favourite pregnancy activity. I gag/try and throw up every time, even after stopping using the electric toothbrush. I legit have to plan my schedule so I have a totally empty stomach while I do it. Rave - DH is allowed to come to my u/s with me which is nice!! He only came to the 1st and 20 week scan last time and I expect it’ll be the same this time around too. I’d just been hearing so many people say they had to go alone that I assumed he wouldn’t be able to come to the first one. 

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? You betcha. We come up with really good arguments and come backs together, for is too late to say them. 
  • @jfcmomoftwo Due Date Twins! I'm due 3/9 too though I was told they'd likely induce me early due to age and being on blood thinner. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We are 100% finding out now. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 cherries

Upcoming appointments: I have one scheduled for 12 weeks.

How are you feeling?: I have done nothing but sit at my desk on my computer all day due to PD so I am doing okay. Beyond nauseous but taking it one day at a time.

Rants/Raves: I still have to figure out child care for during the day for my oldest since my son is in virtual school 8-3 and I am working 8-3. I just need someone to help him with the computer and staying on task. Luckily my youngest two's preschool is open and they will be going a few days a week. On the days they dont go I need someone to watch them all day long. 

Questions: none right now!

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? 100%

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• momtomesthreemomtomesthree member
    edited August 2020
    @kloe818 Ahhhhh I love that!! I went early with my son and expect to go early with this baby too- maybe we will still end up on the same day!!
  • @ohheyitsb Yes! It definitely knocks me out! If I don’t take it I can’t do anything though...I’ve tried to go without and it’s horrible.
  • @ohheyitsb I totally have arguments with people in my head! I'm naturally a peacekeeper and non-confrontational, so most arguments/disagreements with people are all in my head lol
  • @ohheyitsb I couldn’t imagine having an aversion to water.I drink so much of it because it’s so hot and I’m constantly thirsty. Somebody told me to try to drink from a straw if I couldn’t hold liquids down. Maybe worth a shot? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • travandas said:
    @ohheyitsb Yes! It definitely knocks me out! If I don’t take it I can’t do anything though...I’ve tried to go without and it’s horrible.
    Ive only taken it at night because it knocks me out so quick!  and yes..I went two days this week to TRY and tough it out and that did not work well lol

@ohheyitsb I totally have arguments with people in my head! I'm naturally a peacekeeper and non-confrontational, so most arguments/disagreements with people are all in my head lol
    or like, in the car...I literally practice my rebuttals and stuff. I'm so sassy when it's just me.  :D:D

redselig said:
    @ohheyitsb I couldn’t imagine having an aversion to water.I drink so much of it because it’s so hot and I’m constantly thirsty. Somebody told me to try to drink from a straw if I couldn’t hold liquids down. Maybe worth a shot? 

I never heard of the straw trick...worth a shot!
  • @ohheyitsb I totally have arguments with people in my head! I'm naturally a peacekeeper and non-confrontational, so most arguments/disagreements with people are all in my head lol
    OMG SAME! I've confronted my sister-in-law so many times in my head!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/8

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: strawberry 

Upcoming appointments: not for another week and a half 

How are you feeling?: Blah, continued nausea on and off and starting to have food aversions 

Rants/Raves: Trying to soak up these last weeks of summer before work starts back up.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: Do you have an internal monologue? Yup, all the time!
  • @ohheyitsb yess I’m always re-doing arguments in my head!!! And the bonjesta does knock me out, so I’m only taking it at bedtime so far but I think I need it during the day too... I’m so afraid of falling asleep at work, I’m already tired enough!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @ohheyitsb Just put the IT cosmetics cream in my Sephora cart. Thanks for the rec!