Options

GTKY 8/7: Which would you pick?

Re: GTKY 8/7: Which would you pick?

• Options
    Ooo that’s tough! I would press the blue button 🔵
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm between free utilities for life and lifetime supply of tacos 🤔 

I'd LOVE a year paid vacation but in this instance I think I'd prefer the long game vs instant gratification.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lalarose22 I don't have any student loans (yet), but if I did, I would probably pick blue too!

@lurvleybunchococonuts Right? A year paid vacation would be awesome.... but a year really would fly by! 

I think I would have to go with free utilities for life!
  • Options
    Definitely student loans being forgiven 🔵. 
  • Options
    My loans are paid off, so I'm going with free utilities

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have any loans, so either year of vacation or 6 years of good health.
  • Options
    I'm between orange and red. Orange only because of having a baby and working so I'd love a whole year off paid, but the utilities for life would be something more permanent so 🤷‍♀️.
  • Options
    Definitely team blue!! 🔵
  • Options
    My student loans aren’t much - so I’d say a year of paid vacation or 6 years of good health!
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Options
    @acdc1109 I'm with you on wanting something more permanent. Free utilities would be great! I'm always either too cold or too warm depending on the season, so not having to worry about the cost would be nice...

On the other hand, a free dream car would be VERY nice for once and something I probably would have a hard time buying for myself otherwise... 
  • Options
    I only have one loan left and it is under a grand so I’m going with free utilities. That way I’d free up all the money then pay off the loan. Then have more “free” monthly money
  • Options
    My first reaction was 🍊 all the way...but I can vacation and work at the same time....and free utilities sound great...BUT I want a jeep wrangler SO BAD. So bring on that dream car!
  • Options
    🟢🟢 good health all the way!! 
  • Options
    name1109name1109 member
    edited August 2020
    As long as health held, a year long vacation. Goodness I’d do so much exploring. 
  • Options
    Blue for sure! It would be great if this included H's too. I got a little too happy when I saw that loans will be 0 interest and on hold through end of December because that would help soooo much with maternity leave.
  • Options
    🍊Orange! I’ll take that vacation money and pay on the student loans and just relax! The zero percent interest is a game changer right now! 
  • Options
    🍎red for sure. Free utilities for life would be awesome and getting rid of that monthly expense would definitely add up.