February 2021 Moms
Options

Meal plan Monday 8/3/20

What’s on the menu this week?

Re: Meal plan Monday 8/3/20

• Options
    Looking for some inspiration! We have lots of leftovers from the weekend, so we'll probably stick with those today. I also bought stuff to make quinoa burrito bowls, but am not feeling a lot of motiviation to get those organized. I've been really wanting to make this sweet potato shepards pie recipe I found, but again, motivation is seriously lacking...
  • Options
    Yesterday I made this dish from my cookbook it was cod wrapped in chard in a lemon and olive sauce. It was forking delicious! 

Tonight - crockpot jambalaya 
    Tuesday- stuffed shells
    wednesday - Brussels sprouts and broccoli with tempeh or salmon burgers
    thursday- salads 
    friday - unsure yet! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't really meal plan, but here is what I know so far. DH is making spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage for dinner tonight (it will last at least 2 meals) and yesterday was subs.  We'll scrabble around the rest of the week and probably have breakfast one night and burgers the next.
  • Options
    This week we are doing 
    Monday - Sausage and black mean soup 
    Tuesday - left overs 
    Wednesday - chili 
    Thursday - Spaghetti with meat sauce 
    That's as far as our menu has made it. Haha 
  • Options
    adorebeladorebel member
    edited August 2020
    You guys are so awesome. We're living with my parents for the summer, so most nights look like me insisting on vegetarian food because meat HORRIFIES me at the moment and everyone else putting up with my weirdness but not wanting to eat what I cooked. 
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}