February 2021 Moms
Options

AMA check in 7/21

How far along are you?
Worries or concerns?
Upcoming appointments?
Any weird pregnancy happenings?
What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Re: AMA check in 7/21

• Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    How far along are you?  10w3d
    Worries or concerns?  Looking forward to hearing the HB again. Eager for my next ultrasound to see if the bleed fixed itself.
    Upcoming appointments?  Regular OB next week, MFM the following week
    Any weird pregnancy happenings?  My back is tight, and I think I have pregnancy insomnia but it's hard to tell since I'm on diclegis.
    What is your favorite thing about yourself?  My smile
  • Options
    How far along are you?  12 + 1
    Worries or concerns?  I'm feeling less anxious today because the blood test (NIPT) and nuchal scan both look good. Yay! We also found out the sex, which is still blowing my mind. :o
    Upcoming appointments?  No appointments for another month or so.
    Any weird pregnancy happenings?  Still nauseous, but thankfully no puking. Still tired, but not as bad as a few weeks ago. I definitely already have a bump, which is crazy at 12w? But I'm short and it's not my first rodeo...
    What is your favorite thing about yourself? My intellect.

@cmoon3 fx for an ultrasound that puts your mind at ease!
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    @adorebel
    Tell us what you're having!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. I had three days of spotting, so I'm worried about a MMC. I'll find out next week. Can't wait to hear the HB on the doppler.
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    12+1 ((hey due date buddy @adorebel))/1 Feb/Swedish Fish

Worries or concerns?
    I’m doing okay after getting to hear the heartbeat and see a super wiggly little baby at my appointment last Thursday. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Waiting for the call to come in and do my NIPT blood test ((insurance preauth)) and then cervix and in depth baby check on 30 July to approve me visiting family on the east coast for two months. I’ll fly back for the anatomy scan. 

My nausea and general ickiness went away for about a week and then returned worse than before. I’m hoping it’s peaking soon. 

My great personality? 🤣 Honestly I hate questions about myself. I guess my eyes. They are just like my moms and look different colors depending on my mood and what colors I wear. But I still think it’s cool that they change with my mood. 

@cmoon3 will you get an ultrasound with your OB or do you have to wait for the MFM appointment?

@adorebel congrats on such a good appointment. I know it has to feel better knowing things are all as normal as can be in there. ♥️ Yay for a boy!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10+5
    Worries or concerns? Many  :) We have our next appointment August 6th to do another ultrasound and the NIPT testing. SO looking forward to that and very much hope it eases some of the anxiety I feel constantly. 
    Upcoming appointments? August 6, see above
    Any weird pregnancy happenings? Nothing new really, same nausea, same exhaustion, same food aversions. 
    What is your favorite thing about yourself? Hmmm, I like who I am as a professional and a friend. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    9+5

Worries or concerns?
    Worried I will be too nauseous and tired to function for the rest of pregnancy. Really hoping this passes soon.

Upcoming appointments?
    genetic counselor on Monday, 1st trimester screen in 2 weeks. Acupuncture every Monday/Wednesday.

Any weird pregnancy happenings? I don’t think so!

What is your favorite thing about yourself? My individuality.
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    @mdfarmchick
    Ultrasound will be with MFM. My OB appointment is an 11 week checkup. Won't need the US if the Doppler picks up the HB!  :)
  • Options
    @cmoon3 it's a boy! We have a 4yo girl, so this will be an adventure. 
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}

• Options
    animommyanimommy member
    edited July 2020
    How far along are you?
    11 weeks

Worries or concerns?
    I'm terrified of something like a MMC (the last board I was a part of (not this site) was obsessed with telling stories like these & it got to me) & now I'm anxious regularly about it. My doctor ditched me (I'm not kidding) after my 1st u/s at 8.5 wks without doing the 1st round of bloodwork b/c I had an appt w/another provider to weigh my options in AUGUST, so I've been left without being able to get anything checked until this coming week. I'm high risk as well.

Upcoming appointments?
    This coming Tuesday I have a 1st appt w/a new provider.

So far no *knocks wood*. All my nausea, fatigue etc went away at 10 weeks so trying not to overthink it. (I know symptoms fluctuate trying to consider myself lucky!)

Pffffffffffffttttttttttttt..........
  • Options
    @animommy well cool. Sounds like that is not the doctor for you. 😳🙄 I hope your appointment goes well this week. 
  • Options
    I'm 34 and they told me I'm AMA Monday. I won't be 35 when I give birth but close. Apparently I'll need to have two ultrasounds at a MFM group because I'm old.... which is down in Orlando where covid is worse..... Also apparently my husband being 100 percent Italian is a problem here in Florida and they cover genetic testing because of it 
  • Options
    I'm just seeing this. We got to hear the heartbeat-thank you! Now it's MFM on Tues.