March 2021 Moms
Options

How did your pregnancies differ?

Moms of 2+, how were your pregnancies different each time? I'm nervous to see how this one is going to be different from my first.

Re: How did your pregnancies differ?

• Options
    My first pregnancy was hard. I gained a lot, had nausea the whole time, developed pre-e. 
    My second was a total breeze! 
    Hoping the third one is like the second! 
  • Options
    Morning sickness, dizziness, and weight gain were the same between my first and second. The heartburn and back pain started WAY sooner with my second than they did with my first.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My pregnancies with my boys were very easy. Minimal morning sickness. My pregnancy with my daughter I had terrible morning sickness and was always tired. With this one I am beyond tired but also have terrible morning sickness so we will see!

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    With my first pregnancy with my son it was a breeze when it came to symptoms. Very minimal nausea, if I drank Gatorade or ate apples I was nauseous so I knew to avoid that and I was good. With my second pregnancy with my daughter as of week six until week 25 I had horrible morning sickness all day and even woke me up overnight. 
  • Options
    So far they are the same expect N&v started at 8 weeks, but it started just shy of 7 weeks this time.
  • Options
    I feel like I’ve had nausea worse this time already in comparison to my pregnancy with my son. I don’t recall feeling this ill or tired with my son last time but this time it started late in week 5. I’m just over 7 weeks now and I’m just sooooooo tired.  Hoping it passes soon and doesn’t drag on for too long. 
  • Options
    Last tome i was throwing up constantly, but not very nauseous.  This time i am throwing up less, but also CONSTANTLY nauseous. I am also soo tired this time.