Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY 7.31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Fri-YAY 7.31

• @gingermama29 I hope you have a fun, relaxing time with your family! I agree that it's easier to go on a vacation with people knowing that they're also taking things seriously. Where I live, the cases are really high, so we're basically still quarantining.

Month/Cycle: 18/1 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPKs, temping

R/R: I got my first positive OPK this morning... excited to HIO over the next few days!

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 Enjoy your vacation and your break from Social Media

@mamasloth Have fun ;)

Month/Cycle: 3/3?

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Nothing, we have been benched.

R/R: TW: Loss Mentioned

Started bleeding again today, pretty heavy flow, especially considering the unusually heavy period I had last week. Called my doctor's office. Their first question after I explained the on and off bleeding I have had this month was "could you have been pregnant". I told them yes we had been trying. They have set up a sonogram to check my linings and an appointment with the doctor. Unfortunately, with the back log due to COVID-19 (they could only see OB patients March to June) and doctor's vacations I cannot get into the office until August 24  :'( . We are benched until they can check things out. I am disappointed, but trying to be positive in at least it seems we have a chance of a successful pregnancy after this all clears up. 

CS/Q: doesn't really matter

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• *lurking* @DoubleUp8 sending you so much love and all the hugs! 💜
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• *lurking* @DoubleUp8 I’m so sorry you’ve been benched. 😔 Sending creepy internet hugs your way!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @gingermama29 enjoy your time with family and have fun!

@mamasloth get it girl  B)

@DoubleUp8 ugh, sorry you're benched! That sucks that you have to wait so long.

Month/Cycle: 37/27

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: just seeing AF out soon, then HIO, supplements, GF and DF diet, temping, OPKs

R/R: my brother planned a great time (sarcasm) to fly up to see family. DH and I are getting dinner with him at Bonefish Grill. They don't have a location down in AZ so we took him there over Christmas and now he wants to go there again today after he lands. Funny thing is, yesterday was DH's birthday and he wanted Bonefish for his birthday meal so we have leftovers of that in our fridge  :D Lots of salmon this weekend for us!

CS/Q: temps are still dropping, nothing else exciting.

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Good morning!!

@gingermama29 have a great time!! Your trip sounds like so much fun and so relaxing. I would be comfortable going since you're all from the same low case area and quarantining. How many siblings do you have? Do you all get along? 

@mamasloth yay for a positive opk! Good luck over the next few days!

@DoubleUp8 I'm so sorry you're benched, especially if that's the reason why. FX the bleeding stops soon. 

@inthewoods23 enjoy the time with your brother and all the bonefish grill!! I love salmon, sounds like a yummy weekend. How long is he staying?

Month/Cycle: 15/14

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: day 3 bloodwork tomorrow and then an HSG next week (hopefully- my nurse said they've been crazy booked for them). Plus all the usual stuff we do all the time

R/R: happy Friday! It's rainy and overcast today which is a great break from the high humidity and heat we've had. I can't believe July is over. Nothing much going on otherwise- I feel like I'm stuck in a loop with the same stuff every day, and we're still quarantining for the most part. AF brought a ton of cramps this round and I'm cranky so just trying to lay low today.

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

• @gingermama29 enjoy your vacation!!

@mamasloth yay for the positive OPK!!

@DoubleUp8 I’m so so sorry, sending tons of love your way ❤️

@inthewoods23 enjoy dinner with your brother! 

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 28

WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CM, OPKs, PNV, baby aspirin, progesterone after O

R/R: Happy Friday!! We are going to hang out with some friends tonight, but the weather is not great currently. Hoping it clears up during the afternoon so we can stay outside! Other than that we have a boring weekend planned. Since I still haven’t O’d, I think I’m going to tell DH I want tacos and margaritas for dinner Saturday...because why not??

CS/Q: OPK was slightly darker today, but I’m not getting my hopes up for tomorrow.

• @gingermama29 i hop you have a great time!!! and i cannot believe 3 months has passed already and you aren't benched anymore!

@slothmama yay for positive OPK! enjoy!

@doubleup8 i am so sorry to hear this.  hopefully something frees up and they can see you sooner

@inthewoods23 i love bonefish!  bang bang shrimp? yes please!  enjoy time with your bro

@_orchid_ sorry for CD2! and yes im loving the lack of humidity today!!!! gotta get out to the garden because ive been putting it off due to heat

@priyadoc Fx for O for you!! would make missing the trip more worth it!

@runningoncookies tacos and margs cure all!

Month/Cycle: 7/7 (AL)

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: ugh yesterday was super rough with work.  my project went off and things all beyond my control did not go well (in fact, every single thing i didn't have a part in) so today is damage control day!  i was actually so overwhelmed last night i went to bed at 9pm.  in a much better headspace today and hoping to get DH on board HIO beginning tomorrow (not overdoing it this cycle because last month he got burned out too early when i O'ed late. Fx!

CS/Q: 

• @runningoncookies Tacos and margs are my FAV!!! Enjoy!! Hope the weather clears up for you :)

@_orchid_ Ugh sorry about AF pain :( Hope your HSG does get scheduled and goes well!!
  • @_orchid_ I hope you can get the HSG scheduled!

@priyadoc yay for the spike!! Hopefully O does come tomorrow!!
  • @asf0613 I'm sorry work yesterday was so rough :( Hoping today is better for you, and that you and H can enjoy the weekend!
  • @_orchid_ I think he's here for a week. He'll be traveling out to my parent's tonight and then I think we're going out to my parents to see them. Then they're going down to visit my grandparents. Idk how safe this is all going to be, but I know my brother was bitching on FB about not getting his covid test results for over a week! It was negative but I'm still probably going to be hand sanitizing my hands while he's around. How full are planes these days anyway? July certainly flew by and I'm hoping August does too!

@priyadoc I love when timing aligns nicely for O!

@runningoncookies mmmm tacos!! Sounds like a great plan!

@asf0613 If DH wants to get it, I might indulge in just a few bang bang shrimp because they've got the breading on them! A few shrimp can't really hurt right? Hope today at work goes better than yesterday. Those rough days really suck!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Jumping over here since AF showed up today.

@gingermama29 - Enjoy your vacation!

@mamasloth - Woooooo!

@doubleup8 - ugh that sucks, I'm sorry.

@inthewoods23 - I hope you enjoy your time with your brother even though the timing sucks!

@_orchid_ - we're still mostly quarantining too, and I'm so freaking over it. 

@priyadoc - yay for a day off work but boo for a cancelled trip. 

@runningoncookies - tacos sound so good right now.

@asf0613 - Hope you're able to get the damage under control. Work stress sucks.

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Going to focus on cleaning up my diet and getting active. I don't think it will help but it will make me feel better physically and mentally. Other than that just a whole lot of DTD after AF ends. I've stopped tracking O to attempt to lower my stress over the whole thing. Also talking to my doctor at my annual in a couple of weeks to see if she'll do CD21 bloodwork to check my progesterone and discuss next steps.

R/R: It's Fridaaaaaaaay! This has been a busy week and I'm ready to log out of work and not deal with people for two days. 

CS/Q:

• Fun fact, I’ve started my reply more than 2 hours ago but some “excitement” got in the way. Read on to learn more. But I’ve refreshed the page a bunch of times so I think I got all my tags in. 

Hi all! I’ve been MIA last couple of days... work’s been busy so no time to post. Also needed a few days of not hyper-focusing on TTC leading up to HSG yesterday. But I’ve been keeping tab on y’all I’m the evenings. 

@gingermama29 it sounds like you’re all being responsible so I hope you have a fantastic week away with your family. Also, I’m so sorry your school district is planning on having you all go back to work. I hope they reconsider before school starts up again. It’s so bad out there! Just this morning I read about a COVID outbreak at a several Costco’s in one CA county near us. And that’s adults (employees). There’s no stopping this thing when it comes to kids... they (hopefully) won’t get sick but they’re excellent transmitters!

@mamasloth IT’S BUSINESS TIME! 

@DoubleUp8 I’m so sorry you’re benched and can’t get in to see your doctor sooner. I hope your body figures itself out and maybe the doctor visit won’t be necessary.

@inthewoods23 first, I’m so sorry to see you here and that you’re feeling so discouraged (from a few days ago). Sending you lots of those creepy internet hugs as show of support. Enjoy Bonefish Grill 2nd time in a row. And hopefully your brother is taking big precautions flying in from AZ. 😱

@_orchid_ sucks to see you here! GL with Day 3 testing and hopefully you can get that HSG done next week. You can only to do it on specific days of the cycle and delaying it would suck! (I just had mine yesterday.)

@priyadoc how long have you been using Mira? What are you impressions? I invested in a Tempdrop 2 months ago and considering returning it and maybe getting something else. Also canceling your trip was likely the right call. Enjoy your long and relaxing weekend!

@runningoncookies I hope the weather clears up so you can have a socially distanced hang sesh with your friends. As for tacos and margaritas... that sounds like a fine plan!

@asf0613 I’m sorry work was so rough! I’ve been following your updates for the past few days and was hoping you got to enjoy that bottle of wine! GL with damage control and with pacing HIO / YH. Lol. A sexually burnt out hubby is no good for TTC!

@gusgus14 sorry to see you on this side of the cycle. Good luck with the health kick! I’m currently on Day 19 of Whole30 myself. 

AFM...

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 10!

WAYDTGKU: everything, but obviously not enough.

R/R: Oh boy! I thought my biggest update to you would be my HSG, but nooooooo. First, HSG was okay. The most uncomfortable part was the balloon they inflate to keep the catheter in. I had a really good X-ray tech who explained everything to me and the radiology fellow who did the procedure was really nice and also explained things. I was a bit crampy overnight but other than a bit of spotting yesterday, no after effects. And results were good! No blockages. Also, Fallopian tubes are soooo tiny! 

Now, excitement of the day: DH and I went to get our remaining blood tests done (before IUI hopefully next cycle) and, well, DH has always told me he’s afraid of needles and in fact getting him to go to a doctor is about as likely COVID being over by August. Anyways, he PASSED OUT! 😱😱😱 And that’s after a bout of seizing and making ungodly noises. Scariest thing ever for me. I got called in/did my tests first and was patiently waiting for him in the waiting room when the phlebotomist called my name again. I rushed over and saw it all happen. He was so pale and clammy and sweaty. Anyways, after a while he came to and the 2 phlebotomists took him to the back area and had him lie down for 5-10 min while he recovered. 

CS/Q: for anyone using Premom, what do folks think of the new user interface? Also temps are lower than normal this cycle. Not reading into it though since bbt interpretations is like reading tea leaves. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @priyadoc yay for a Mira spike and impending o! Sorry for your cancelled plans, I'm surprised the group is still going. Spending the weekend hio sounds a lot better than working about covid on a trip! 

@asf0613 ugh I'm sorry your project start didn't go smoothly and you had to do so much damage control. Hopefully today is better and you get to your garden! I spent a decent amount of time this morning weeding bc the ground is so wet- things came right out! 

@runningoncookies we're doing tacos tonight for dinner!! One of my favorites. Enjoy those margs! 

@inthewoods23 yeah I'd be sanitizing my hands too, and probably wearing a mask for a bit too. If he's here for a week though I'd feel pretty comfortable by the end. I'd still keep 6 feet apart but wouldn't worry about the rest too much. Have fun! We have family out by Phoenix and one of them had classic covid symptoms in June but couldn't get a test. It's been crazy out there!

@gusgus14 sorry to see you over here! Being active every day definitely helps me mentally. I haven't been getting out every day bc the heat and I definitely feel the difference! Hope you can get out this weekend. 

@acleverusername oh no for your poor DH! Is he feeling better now? Glad your HSG was not too bad. My initial consultation was last week on CD6 so I was hoping to get right in for the HSG, but they couldn't schedule me. My nurse told me yesterday she's going to keep checking the schedule to see if I can get in this cycle. They're still super backlogged from when procedures were cancelled in March/April. 
  • Super bummed to find out my brother and his fiance aren't joining us after all. Cases have been spiking in Colorado and they want to play it safe so they're staying home. Totally get it and appreciate them taking precautions but still bummed.

@mamasloth yay for your positive OPK!! Get it!!

@DoubleUp8 so so sorry to hear you've been benched. I hope the time goes by quickly and you can get back in action soon. Hugs.

@inthewoods23 enjoy your salmon!! I've been never been to a Bonefish.

@_orchid_ I have 5 siblings (4 older brothers and a younger sister). We all get along great and are very close. We have several group chats and talk every day. I'm very lucky to have such a good relationship with my siblings. Hope you're able to relax and enjoy a quiet day today. Glad you're getting a break from the heat and humidity.

@priyadoc sorry you're missing your girls weekend. I probably would've made the same decision. I hope you enjoy your nice quiet day at home! Sounds like it'll be a good one!

@runningoncookies ooooh tacos and margaritas sounds amazing!! Hope the weather clears up!

@asf0613 thanks friend! It felt like forever at the time but it really did kinda fly by! Glad you're in a better head space today but I'm sorry to hear yesterday was a rough day at work. Hopefully damage control won't be too bad.

@gusgus14 sorry for AF. Sounds like you have a good plan going forward.

@acleverusername thanks friend. I'm still holding out hope that the governor will say no to schools opening. It just doesn't feel responsible. Another shutdown seems inevitable - I feel like we should work to have a better remote plan in action for when that evening happens rather than trying to force going back 100%. And woah! Glad YH is okay! How scary!! 
  • Happy Friday!!

@gingermama29 I think you all are doing all the right things to be able to enjoy spending some time together. Have an awesome time with family!

@mamasloth YASS girl, get it!

@DoubleUp8 That is so frustrating to take that long. I'm sorry you're going through this. 

@inthewoods23 I think a couple of shrimp would be fine. Enjoy Bonefish round 2! I think it depends on the airline how crowded they are, but I think most of them are at least requiring masks now, so that's good. 

@_orchid_ sorry AF symptoms are rough this week. Good luck with the labs and HSG, FX for an uneventful week next week. 

@priyadoc enjoy some relaxation time. FX that O happens ASAP!

@runningoncookies YASS to tacos and margs! Have fun!

@asf0613 ugh, that sucks. I was hoping you were enjoying a well-deserved glass of wine last night. I hope you are able to wrap things up today and enjoy yourself this weekend. 

@gusgus14 Sorry to see you in this neck of the woods. I hope you are able to get some answers, and hopefully peace of mind with the CD21 labs.

@acleverusername Oh my gosh! I'm glad your HSG wasn't too bad, and that the results were good. Your poor husband; that is rough! 

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, timing, OPKs, tracking CM, first Clomid cycle

R/R: My rave is that it's FRIDAY and it's our anniversary weekend!  We can't really go anywhere because of COVID but we got sushi from our favorite place (where we had our first date) and since I haven't O'ed yet, we also have a couple bottles of wine in the fridge for the weekend. I usually make homemade grilled pizzas on Saturday, so that is the plan for tomorrow. I think DH got tickets for the arboretum, which is where we got married, so I'm excited about that. Mini rant is that I still have no EWCM...come on O!

CS/Q: Nope

• Month/Cycle: not sure how to count this anymore, but 1/1 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Tracking temps at this point, but I am not sure now if we should even try this month

R/R: TW loss

Found out today that the genetic result that was supposed to be back is delayed, so now we will not know results before FW. Without getting into all details, we lost the last pregnancy due to a genetic problem that has a risk of recurrence. OB has given the go ahead to start trying, but I personally just don't feel comfortable until we have all of the data. 

CS/Q: I actually remembered to take a temp today! So that makes one.

@gingermama29 I am legitimately jealous of your vacation. That sounds awesome! I am also jealous of your area, it sounds like you all are doing a great job. I had 4 patients of mine come back positive yesterday alone, so we are definitely still in the thick of it. 

@mamasloth Gotta love the first positive OPK, always weirdly exciting!

@doubleup8 So sorry that you are dealing with all that. I hope they can get you better answers when you can get in. 

@inthewoods23 The salmon at bonefish is always my go-to "fancy" meal when I am sticking to weight watchers. I hope you enjoy it!

@_orchid_ I am with you on the cramps, not fun. I have always loved the rainy overcast weather, I hope you enjoy it this weekend!

@priyadoc I also had to cancel a girls weekend in Portland in May of this year, and I am still annoyed about it. I hope you can do something fun this weekend to make up for it.

@runningoncookies Tacos and margaritas sounds wonderful, I hope you enjoy!

@asf0613 Gotta love how we need to manage the male half of this equation :)

@gusgus14 I hope that your annual can get you some answers!

@acleverusername Crazy about your husband! It happens so much more often than you would think. 

@bbrahmbhatt Happy Friday! I hope you have a lovely day at the arboretum. 

• kvh22kvh22 member
    edited July 2020
    Ugh my morning was crazy with work but I really wanted to get everyone's opinions on my temp. I'll come back later to tag.

@DoubleUp8 I am so sorry you are benched :( Any way you can call them every few days to see if they have cancellations? Sorry if someone already recommended that - I'm not fully caught up.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNVs+, OPKs, HIO ED, pineapple core after O (if I can figure it out)

R/R: My sleep got interrupted so I have no idea if I have a temp spike!!! I was super productive this morning which is great but need a few things that keep being out of stock for our grocery pick up (generally go to the store once a month for a few things).

CS/Q: My first temp was at 5am when my temps are normally taken between 5:30 and 6am, so that didn't give me a "triangle" for being out of range. The first temp (5am) was 98.02 so a small jump and the second temp at 7am was wayyyyy higher at 98.43 (so I added a note). Will add my chart in spoiler from my phone but what do you think? It's been so long since my peak OPK (1.43) and I'm sick of HIO lol.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @gingermama29 your family vacation sounds perfect and like you're taking the right precautions. My brother and SIL are driving to my parents' to go to their lake house for a second week long vacation and I'm so jealous I'm across the country and can't (it's 8-12 hours for them but my brother is furloughed one week a month so they're going back and my sister is applying for jobs post grad school so can go whenever and lives with my mom still). I would be doing what you're doing if I could! I'm sorry that your brother isn't coming anymore, though.

@inthewoods23 I love salmon, yum! But weird of your brother. I'm definitely not getting on a plane right now if I can help it.

@mamasloth yay for a positive OPK! Are you using the CB digitals or LH strips? This was my first cycle using them and I loved it lol.

@_orchid_ good luck with your testing next week! And enjoy relaxing

@priyadoc enjoy the extra time off and yay for O soon!

@runningoncookies glad OPKs are finally getting darker! Is your surge usually slow? I went from super low to somewhat darker in the evening one day and my peak the next morning. This is my first month using them and you all have been helping me so basically I know nothing except that everyone is different but slightly darker turned into a surge so fast for me I was shocked.

@asf0613 I'm glad you're in a better headspace and have a more sustainable HIO plan. I am your husband lol (although we were doing ED timing). I'm sorry that things out of your control are hitting the fan today but at least it's almost the weekend!

@gusgus14 sorry about AF. Hopefully not tracking is easing some stress.

@bbrahmbhatt Yay, happy anniversary weekend! Hopefully you can make use of this and O comes. Your plans for sushi, wine, and the arboretum sound so lovely <3

@fitzfizz sorry about the delayed test results/limbo and so sorry again that you're back here.

• @inthewoods23 enjoy all that salmon!

@_orchid_ Sorry about the cramps. I have been having them too and they are the worst. I hope your blood work goes smoothly tomorrow!

@priyadoc Sorry you are missing your girls weekend, but enjoy a nice quiet weekend at home. I hope you O this weekend and I hope we both get some answers from our doctors.

@runningoncookies Yes, all the tacos and margaritas!

@asf0613 I hope things get better at work, enjoy your weekend. Hoping DH hangs in there this cycle!

@gusgus14 Enjoy relaxing and focusing on selfcare. I hope your doctor can help.

@acleverusername OMG, is DH ok! How scary! Did they manage to get any blood?

@bbrahmbhatt Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend staycation!

@fitzfizz I'm sorry the data is not in yet.

@kvh22 Yay for productivity! I had the same thought of calling next week to see if there are openings. 

Thank you all for your support. This is really hard. DH is really sad, which I was a little surprised by since I was more excited to start trying than him. I guess it's a good sign he is on board. Ugh, cramps suck. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @gusgus14 very much TGIF!

@acleverusername yay for a good HSG! But oh my gosh your poor husband! Hope he's feeling better now

@_orchid_ I think they finally mandated mask wearing, but I'm not sure if it's in effect yet? I don't know. DH was like, I google it and I get nothing about it. And it sounds like it's all worded as "should wear" vs "must wear". I think a lot of our counties are saying not to call about violations and the police won't be out enforcing it so it sounds like we're left to enforce it ourselves if we don't want people around us without masks.

@gingermama29 that sucks that your brother and his fiance won't be joining you!

@bbrahmbhatt happy anniversary! An arboretum sounds like an amazing place to get married! We got married at an audubon nature center on the lake so we got pictures in the woods and along the beach (lake beach, but a beach no less!). Nature is amazing.

@fitzfizz that sucks that your results got delayed. Do what makes you comfortable about trying. I'm very much a "want all the facts" person unless the missing information isn't super critical.

@kvh22 I'd keep with the 5am temp since that's pretty darn close to your normal temping time. Maybe keep note of the other temp though if that works better in the chart later  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Thank you so much everyone for all your good wishes! It's nice to hear validation that I made the right decision to skip the Portland trip. It's hard to miss out on fun but it would be even harder to get sick or get someone else sick :(

@acleverusername This is my second cycle using Mira. I find it really easy to use. I also think it's pretty accurate, since I've been testing with the clearblue digital opks as well, and the results have correlated. Last cycle it didn't catch an O - but based on the length of my cycle and the fact that I already knew I didn't O every month, I don't think that was inaccurate. I don't know if it's necessarily worth the cost but I love seeing the actual numbers - and H is very data-oriented so it's getting him involved in the process too. Now that I have a good indication that it's accurate, I'm going to stop using the clearblues and just use the Mira. 

• *Lurking again*

Guys, nearly everyone’s cycles here have synced. TWW is so quiet (I think there is 3 of us?) and this board is HOPPING! I find it funny how even digitally, cycles have synched. 🤣
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @chindimples04 lol I have a long FP and when I started here and for about a week, everyone seemed like they were in TWW 😂 now it's swing back to WTO but I will hopefully be joining you in TWW any day now!

• edited August 2020
    @_orchid_ DH is fine now; but it was a really scary episode. As a "treat" he got to eat a pizza effectively restarting his Whole30. But it was worth it for both of us. FX that the clinic can get you in for an HSG; cancellations happen all the time. 

@gingermama29 I am hoping the governor / school district both come to their senses and put a stop to this!

@bbrahmbhatt Happy Anniversary Weekend! I hope you get your EWCM and HIO the heck out of the weekend! Woooohooooooo. 

@fitzfizz I will definitely have more sympathy for ppl who tell me they don't like needles or get queazy from needles. I am so sorry that your genetic results aren't back yet and I totally get your hesitation about trying before they come back. Listen to your body/mind and do what you think is best. Will be sending you lots of positive thoughts and hopes that those results come back quickly. 

@kvh22 LOL @ "sick of HIO". A classic "You know you're TTPG when..." line. I hope you get that spike soon; show us your chart! Also, I hate it when FF "shames" you for not temping @ the normal time. 

@DoubleUp8 yes, they managed to get _some_ blood, but I'm not sure if it's enough. They definitely didn't get as many vials as they were hoping but I talked to the phlebotomist and I guess she said that will make do? In any case, she said we'll be hearing from them if they need more. PRAYING that we won't have to repeat. And also, it's a good thing that I have a strong stomach. If our roles were reversed, this TTC thing would not work out. 

@inthewoods23 pizza makes everything better for MH so yeah, he's doing MUCH better. But we had to go to the store to get pizza and I was NOT comfortable with him going on his own. 

@priyadoc hmmm, that's a positive review. Maybe I'll get Mira, and return my Tempdrop. 

@chindimples04 You know what needs to happen?! WE NEED TO GRADUATE MORE PPL so that there aren't so many in one or the other thread! Good luck to us all!

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• @acleverusername I totally missed you in my tags! Glad YH is doing well. I completely forgot to go back and add my chart. Adding it in spoiler. This is with the lower 5am temp. It looks so pretty with the higher 7am temp 🙄

• @kvh22 I love that we're both on the west coast and can close this thread out each day! It's like closing down the bar. 🤣I agree the higher temp looks great! FX that tomorrow it'll be even higher and you can migrate over to TWW. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @acleverusername haha yes! I find it so hard to jump in b/c of the time difference. It takes so long to post with tagging isntead of checking in and responding after doing your own update. I'll start typing mine and it'll be hours later and I keep adding tags but not finishing. A few days I haven't posted at all b/c I try and can't catch up. But I will always be here to close down the bar 🍻