Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY 7.31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Fri-YAY 7.31

• @bows22 I’m sorry April isn’t your month! Hoping for your May babe!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: Monday

R/R: I’m at a stand still with projects which has me sad. My next project is the kitchen cabinets and I’m nervous to start tackling those! Gotta find something to get me through this TWW.

CS/Q: I’m feeling oddly optimistic this cycle. I hope I’m not giving myself false hope.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 *lurking* I'm sorry about the BFN. Fingers crossed for the next cycle.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• *lurking* 
    @bows22 I’m sorry for the bfn. But FX we both get to be in May! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @chindimples04 come here! I’ll give you projects haha. I can’t remember, were you the one with the new deck boards? Did you get that done? Sorry if I’m crazy and that wasn’t you haha 

@DoubleUp8 @keikilove thank you ladies!
  • @bows22 that was me! The deck is done, but it’s not painted yet. Can’t find the matching paint anywhere in stores!
    TTC History

• @bows22 sorry for the BFN, I'm right there with you! Crossing all my fingers for next time.

@chindimples04 oooo what exactly are you doing with your cabinets? We repainted ours when we moved in but I'd love to replace them entirely, or at least update the hardware.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN this morning, I think I'm out.

R/R: Temp drop this morning and mild cramping now so I'm basically just WFAF. Ah well, on to the next one.

• chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited July 2020
    @the_most_happy I think I’m going to do a dark stain on the bottom, something like one of the three in the spoilers (feel free to share your opinion on which 😂) and an off white on top. It’s a lot of cabinets but I want to get it done before the install the new flooring mid-September. ETA spoiler because I forgot! 🙈

TTC History

• bows22bows22 member
    @the_most_happy I’m sorry for your BFN too! I started spotting so I’ll see you in WTO!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: -5,-2,-1

Typical LP length: Not Sure

Testing: Need advice on this please. Since this is my first cycle TTC and I am really new to knowing any of this info- when is the best time to test? I obviously understand the TWW. But I’ve tracked AF for years and my cycle is usually 28 days- which is today. I have never tracked my ovulation until this time so not sure if I always ovulate late. Or since I did ovulate late, maybe this would be maybe one of my longer cycles. 

R/R: Supposed to be going up to wine country tomorrow and doing some tastings. Also makes me nervous considering I’m in my TWW  

CS/Q: 

• bows22bows22 member
    edited August 2020
    @sienna221 if you’re sure of your ovulation date, it’s probably too early to test. Implantation occurs between 6-10 DPO I think? So most people don’t see a positive until 9 DPO at the absolute earliest, but it could be 10-12 DPO before you first see a positive. That being said, if testing will make you feel better about having a few tastings tomorrow I would definitely do it! 
  • @sienna221 most places will tell you to wait until 12dpo. I have only had the patience to wait that long once. 🤣 The most common  implantation date is dpo, meaning a positive pregnancy test wouldn’t happen until 10-11 dpo. Yet, I typically POAS around 8DPO, in case I was the rare case of implanting super early! 
    TTC History

• Thank you @bows22 and @chindimples04! I think I’m just going to wait to test until next week. Rather just wait until a higher chance of getting a BFP. And just go with the “drink til it’s pink”
    mentality today when wine tasting and just take it easy. Hope everyone has a great weekend!