Infertility

July FET

Re: July FET

• Thanks so much @ritadesign! We had 10 blasts make it to day 5 so now 9 left. My clinic does all FET so I guess this was "cycle 1" and then next FET from whats left of the 9 would be "cycle 2?" The terminology is soo confusing! Congrats on your first 2 Betas!! I also have been peeing more/ and had more breast tenderness the first few days after transfer and now not as much :(... can frequent peeing be caused by progesterone too or is that unrelated?
  • @laurad75 are you going to test again today? FX for you!
    @ritadesign Thank you!! - I think you have reason to be optimistic, I remember having all those same worries about pregnancy symptoms waxing and waning when I was at that stage a few years ago. Those beta numbers are fantastic!! (I'm guessing you didn't have beta numbers with your natural pregnancy? if you did what were they?) Try to think positive thoughts! (I seriously need to tell myself this same thing and believe it!) 
    @knottie5d8c8020af03ff12 welcome! good luck on your first transfer! I don't know anyone with that same uterine condition, have you tried searching the boards? Or maybe asking in the main IF forum or pregnant after IF forum. And yes, the progesterone alone can make you have to pee more, I notice it every time I start PIO (injectable progesterone) for a cycle. And it causes bloating, breast tenderness, nausea...... I think its my least favorite hormone  :p

AFM - the update about our embryos today wasn't great. The grade 3 stopped growing, the grade 1s have only made it to the early blastocyst stage. In the past cycle, we had an early blast, full blast, and expanded blast at this stage. The early blast and full blast grew enough to freeze but those transfers were unsuccessful, so I'm not feeling very hopeful. We decided to put both in, Our doctor said the odds were probably 25% with one, and 40% with two. This is our first time transferring two, so I guess I should be more hopeful, but I don't feel that hopeful right now. We probably won't do another egg retrieval, this is probably our last fertility attempt before looking into adoption maybe. I don't know... I'm going to be testing daily; I had an HCG intrauterine wash on monday so I want to test that out of my system. Its too much of a let down to wait until beta day, I need a slow let down. Yesterday the test was faintly positive and today its even less visible so hopefully it will be out of my system soon. Did anyone else have an HCG wash/infusion? Anyway... off to the Pregnant after IF to see if anyone has has success with early blastocytes. I need some hopeful stories. 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there even I am facing same issue I had transfer yesterday..whenever I insert crinone vagina Burns and have been noticing some spotting since then. I am worried. Any advice
  • knottiebfb6476bfaadc48c.  I've never had that problem with crinone but it sounds like a very uncomfortable side effect.  I would call your clinic to speak with a nurse.  I also wanted to recommend that you change your username to something recognizable.  
    How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Blood has been drawn for beta so now I wait for the call.  For my previous transfers I always know what they were going to say - 2 were obvious positives and 1 was an obvious negative but my lines are still pretty light and I figured by now they would be much darker.  I just have to be patient and wait to hear the number.  

@ReesaAnne16 I'm sorry the update was disappointing but hopefully the transfer was successful.  I know its a long wait.  When will you start testing?  

@ritadesign How are you doing?  

@eggcellent I just went back to see if there were any updates from you and can't find them.  When is beta? 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• ashleyhj29ashleyhj29 member
    edited July 2020
    It’s FINALLY transfer day for me!!! 
    Me: 36     DH: 37
    TTC #1 since 2017
    Dx: MFI + Mild PCOS (AMH 6.9)

IVF Journey:
    ER #1: 6/18/19; 15R/11M/9F/6 FROZEN 👶🏼 un-tested
    FET 1: 8/01/19, Beta 8/14 = 9...Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)
    FET 2: 12/19/19...Negative Beta 12/30 (transferred 1)

Changed Clinics
    FET 3: 3/9/20, Beta #1, 37, Beta #2, 26, Beta #3 51 - Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)

ER #2: 6/2/2020; 31R/26M/18F/13 sent for PGS Testing
    6 PGS Normal Embryos - 3 girls👶🏼 + 3 boys👶🏼
    FET 4: 7/30/20, Beta 1:66    Beta 2: 110...Ectopic pregnancy @ 6 weeks with Male (transferred 1)
    FET 5: 11/18/20, Beta 1: 97 Beta 2: 384 Beta 3: 1010....Miscarriage @ 7 weeks with Female (transferred 1)
    FET 6: 3/9/21 - Canceled due to poor lining response
    FET 6.5: 7/28/21 - Beta 1: 21.5  Beta 2: 31.4   Beta 3:  28 - Chemical pregnancy, Female (transferred 1)
    FET 7: 12/8/21 - Beta 1: 9   Beta 2:        - Chemical pregnancy, Male+? (transferred 2)
  • Good luck today @covergirl2985

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Results are in.  

Beta #1 is 48.7 so rather low.  I'll be going back for the follow up on Monday morning and testing like crazy in the meantime.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• ritadesignritadesign member
    edited July 2020
    @ReesaAnne16 Thank you for making me feel less crazy! I think I'm losing my mind because of how exhausted I am. I haven't slept much this week as we've been dealing with our older dog's health suddenly taking a bad turn. I'm basically spending all night in bed, half asleep, listening for his breathing. I'm so stressed he's just going to stop. :( It's been a rough few nights and we're hopeful his antibiotics help and that he recovers quickly! Also, I'm sorry to hear that your update was disappointing, but I do hope that the transfer has gone well. <3

@laurad75 Thank you for sharing your update. I understand it must be a little discouraging for the number to be low, but I'm holding out hope that your levels quadruple before Monday. <3 

@covergirl2985 Happy Transfer Day to you finally!!! I know it's been quite the wait for you! Rest up and keep us updated! <3 

My beta #3 results are in. 
    Beta 1: 510
    Beta 2: 1,475
    Beta 3: 8,717 (yowza)!

My ultrasound will be 8/10.
    History in Spoiler:

Me: 35     DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 2016
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility; probable fallopian tube issues
    IVF Journey:
    ER #1: 02.03.20; 26R/22M/21F/16 sent for PGS Testing
    12 Healthy, Frozen Embabies! 8 boys, 4 girls
    ---IVF Transfer on Hold due to COVID---
    Surprise natural pregnancy: 04.2020; miscarried at 8 weeks
    FET 1: July 14, 2020 - BFP
    Beta #1: 510, Beta #2: 1,475, Beta #3: 8,717

• @laurad75 maybe embaby implanted late, I'm hoping for that number to climb over the weekend! I'm testing out the HCG infusion I had, so I've already started testing. The second line is already fading, and just barely there today, so I'm hoping its gone by tomorrow so I can trust any future tests and don't have any false positives. The last transfers we waited until the night before the beta and it was utterly devastating. I feel like I need a slower let down this time. 

@ritadesign I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! Do they know whats wrong? Stay strong for your puppy and embaby, you're doing everything you can, hang in there!

@knottiebfb6476bfaadc48c I never had that happen when I was on crinone, you should check with your clinic. I hope they can sort it out and get you more comfortable.

TTC #1 since June 2015 
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Okay.. just took a FRER and it was BFN :( This is 11dp5dt. Is there any hope? It wasn't FMU. How big a difference does that make? Going to keep testing over the weekend and use FMU tomorrow... 
  • Oh @emilynoel810 that’s disappointing. Sometimes I get darker lines in the afternoon but I don’t want to get your hopes up. What kind of test are you using? When is your beta?

@ritadesign how is the pup feeling?

AFM: embryo had a bit of a growth spurt and my line was way darker today (12dp5dt). It was very reassuring but I know I’m not out of the woods yet. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 Congrats on your growth spirt! So exciting!! I’m using first response early response and tried again this morning and still BFN :( My beta is Monday. At this point I  I just hope they let me go right into FET #2 without having to wait too long. 
  • @ReesaAnne16 They’re not 100% positive what’s wrong. Right now the antibiotics he’s on is a slight shot in the dark. But, besides the fact that it makes him weak and vomit, it appears to be helping? We’ve got 5 more days of meds so I’m hoping things continue to improve.

@laurad75 You’re sweet to ask about our pupper! (See update above ^^^). 😊 And congrats on the darker line!!!

@madasm0530 How are you feeling? Have you gone in for beta2? (Maybe you’ve already shared this but I did a brief scroll and didn’t catch an update)!

@emilynoel810 I’m sorry to hear about the BFN. ☹️ Are you using digital tests or line ones? I hear they differ with HCG levels? At any rate, I hope they let you kick off FET 2 as soon as you want if that ends up being the case! 

AFM and (possible) *TW* : I started spotting yesterday and for a brief moment last night it went bright pink. Cue the freak out. It appears to have settled back down to light brown today, but I’ve been a little crampy since Thursday night. Of course I’ve been assured this is all perfectly normal, and I know for some it totally is and they go on to have healthy pregnancies, but it’s hard to not compare it to last time when it feels so familiar. I’m trying to stay positive, but frankly I don’t trust my body. And I hate that. Infertility and loss have made me feel cold + disengaged when I should feel happy. (Also sorry to sound like a total bummer right now... I swear I’m not as sad as I might sound)!!! 
    History in Spoiler:

TTC #1 since 2016
    IVF Journey:

• Thanks @ritadesign I have been using the line ones - First Response brand. I think its supposed to be most sensitive? I'm glad the meds seem to be helping your pup! We have two rescue mixes ourselves and love them to pieces. We have also been fostering kittens during quarantine and it has been such a fun, welcome distraction!

Newbie question - how do I put a "spoiler" or "signature" in my posts?
  • @laurad75 I'm really hoping for good news for you on Monday!! 

Afm, I've been testing daily and the last two days the hpt were finally negative (the HCG infusion seems to have cleared out of my system). I'm 4dpd5t and already wondering when I could expect to see a faint line of a true positive.
    Anyway, if anyone else is searching for "how long does it take for intrauterine HCG infusion to test out" it was 5 days post infusion for me. 
    No signs yet, except a little cramping this evening. Waiting is such a mind-F 🙄

TTC #1 since June 2015 

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN

• @ReesaAnne16 I always start testing around 5 or 6 days post transfer.  I have seen a very faint line on day 5 but it can be a bit of a mindf@ck so if you can wait until 6 or 7 I would recommend that.  Also, try not to 'symptom spot' its too early for that too.  When is beta?

@ritadesign How is going today?  I know brown discharge is totally normal (I'm experiencing that) but bleeding is scary

@emilynoel810 How are you feeling today?  I remember you weren't feeling good about this morning's beta but hopeful for a plan for another transfer.  
    Also, to add a spoiler - type text as normal and then highlight; click the button above that looks like the paragraph symbol (between the text A and the smiley face) and choose spoiler.  :smile:

AFM: 2nd beta results are in... Please forgive me for copy/pasting from June DE FET

I started at 48.7 on Thursday (10dp5dt) and today I am 156.2 (14dp5dt).  Yay.  I go back on Thursday morning for one more check and then if that looks good my ultrasound will be 2 weeks later.  Phew! 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• emilynoel810emilynoel810 member
    edited August 2020
    Thats great! @laurad75! So happy your numbers are looking good! And thanks for the info about how to do the spoiler. 

AFM,  my beta this morning was negative :( . Even though I expected it, it was definitely difficult to hear. The good news is that I get to go straight into FET#2 as soon as AF comes.  My IVF coordinator said that my estrogen and progesterone numbers looked perfect so it was likely a non-normal embryo even though the grading looked good (3AA).  The rest of our batch also looks good in terms of grading - we didn't do PGS because my RE said he doesn't recommend it for women my age (32), but I'm wondering if we shouldn't just go ahead and do it rather than take a blind guess for choosing the next embryo in the lineup. Has anyone had experience with choosing whether or not to do PGS?

History in Spoiler 

TTC since May 2019
    Me - age 32, PCOS, hypothyroid, HBP, unicornate uterus and Protein S deficiency
    DH - 36, mild MFI
    December 2019 - March 2020 - 4 cycles of Letrozol + ovulation tracking - all BFN
    April 2020 - 1 IUI - BFN
    May 2020 - IVF
    Cycle #1 ER - 29 ER, 26 Fertilized, 10 made it to 5days, all frozen
    July 2020 - FET #1 - BFN
    August 2020 - hopefully FET #2

• @emilynoel810 I’m sorry. It’s hard to hear even when you are prepared.  We also chose not to do PGS testing because we used an egg donor and she was young. Still, some in the batch are likely to be abnormal. Grading has nothing to do with it, they can’t see chromosome abnormalities when doing the grading.  After 1 MC and then another failed transfer I asked if we should test the embryos but its risky to thaw the embryos, test them, refreshed and then thaw again for transfer. Some embryos won’t survive the process. For us, it wasn’t worth the risk. 

That’s great that you can go right into another cycle. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 that's great news!!! Hoping for another good increase on Thurs for you. My beta is in a week, Aug 10th. I know I shouldn't symptom spot, but this is my 4th transfer. I have had a different result for each transfer, and I've felt different each time too, so it's hard to ignore history.... Though I think it's still too early. 

@emilynoel810 I'm so sorry, it's never easy to hear that final result. I hope you won't have to wait too long before your next attempt. Hugs to you tonight. 

TTC #1 since June 2015 

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN

• @ReesaAnne16 I know the feeling.  This is technically the 4th time I have been pregnant and I have felt different every time.  You just have to remind yourself with every symptom and feeling that its early and it could be anything.  Hang in there and keep talking it out.  Posting obsessively here last week and sharing every thought and feeling really helped me through the anxiety.  

BTW - what is with the knottie that blew up up board with rando flowers pictures.  How does that even happen?  :/

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Day 5 for me and not a lot of symptoms. Boobs are achy but not sore to touch. Lots of discharge too...is that normal? No implantation spotting. 
    Hopefully all good still. This is our 4th FET but first with a PGS normal embryo. 
    Trying not to test til Saturday/Sunday bc beta is Monday 
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics
    FET 3: 3/9/20, Beta #1, 37, Beta #2, 26, Beta #3 51 - Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)

FET 4: 7/30/20, Beta 1:66    Beta 2: 110...Ectopic pregnancy @ 6 weeks with Male (transferred 1)
    FET 5: 11/18/20, Beta 1: 97 Beta 2: 384 Beta 3: 1010....Miscarriage @ 7 weeks with Female (transferred 1)
    FET 6.5: 7/28/21 - Beta 1: 21.5  Beta 2: 31.4   Beta 3:  28 - Chemical pregnancy, Female (transferred 1)
    FET 7: 12/8/21 - Beta 1: 9   Beta 2:        - Chemical pregnancy, Male+? (transferred 2)
  • @emilynoel810 so sorry to see that update. we also opted to not PGS our embryos due to my age at retrieval (33). glad you get to jump right back into another FET - take care of yourself in the meantime!

@ReesaAnne16 8/10 will be here before you know it! are you planning on testing at home? 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Hello!

@laurad75 That's wonderful! Hoping for another big increase for you at your next beta this Thursday. Also, I completely missed the Knottie that blew up the board with flower pics? Where was that? lol

@ReesaAnne16 August 10 will be here before you know it! FX'd for you. 

@emilynoel810 I'm sorry to hear that update; I know it's hard to hear even when you're prepared. <3 Happy to hear you can roll into the next transfer so soon, though. Take care of yourself in the meantime. 

My bright pink spotting has stopped (THANK GOODNESS), so that's one less thing to be stressed out about, ha. Our dog is still ill and it's difficult to get him to eat now.  :( I really hope he bounces back soon. Other than that, I've definitely noticed an upswing with nausea since Saturday. I haven't gotten sick, but the nausea is definitely there... and lingers all day, too. 

History in Spoiler:

TTC #1 since 2016
    IVF Journey:

• @ritadesign Any spotting is so stressful.  I'm glad it stopped.

@ReesaAnne16 How is it going?  Did you test?

AFM: I'm really stressed out.  My lines have stopped getting darker and I've had quite a bit of brown spotting.  I know that isn't something I should be worried about but I just can't get secure when there is so much unknown.  My 3rd beta is tomorrow morning and then we are away for the weekend.  I'm extra nervous that I will be with friends or in public when I get the news and if its bad news I just don't know how I'm going to handle it.  I know I'm getting ahead of myself but the stress is overwhelming.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @ReesaAnne16 I have little to no symptoms and haven’t tested. Beta is Monday. We booked a mini vaca this weekend to get my mind off it. 

@laurad75 fingers crossed for you! 

@emilynoel810 Sorry to hear. Prayers for your next round. 

Are no symptoms a good thing?
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• @covergirl2985 I didn’t notice any symptoms until after beta 2 or 3? Honestly, it’s a blur. 😅 So I wouldn’t take it as a bad sign if you’re not noticing anything! 
    History in Spoiler:

TTC #1 since 2016
    IVF Journey:

• @laurad75 I’m so sorry to hear how stressed you are! 😞 Just like you said, any spotting is stressful. No matter how normal it may be it’s still unsettling to see. What time is your beta tomorrow? I’m praying that you receive positive news and can fully enjoy you weekend away! 
    History in Spoiler:

TTC #1 since 2016
    IVF Journey:

• Thanks @ritadesign. Beta is at 7:30 but they never call until the afternoon. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @madasm0530 yes I've already been testing, I wanted to test out my HCG wash, which went away a few days ago. My hpt today looked negative until it dried and now there is a very, very faint second line. This was the case with my tests about 4 days after the HCG wash, and the last two days they have been completely white even once dried. I know it could be an evap line, so not putting too much weight into it. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. 

@laurad75 We are with family right now too, until the end of the weekend, and I don't know how I'll be able hide my disappointment from them if the tests continue to look negative over the next several days. It's so hard but I hope seeing friends will be a good distraction for you one way or another. Remember the hpt isn't a good measure of quantity of HCG hormone, at some point you saturate the tests ability to get brighter. Fx the spotting stops for your own peace of mind. praying for your beta tomorrow!

TTC #1 since June 2015 

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN

• Ugh. Beta #3 is in. It’s bad news. 

Beta dropped down to 40 something and this is officially a chemical. I’ll stop meds right away and hopefully be able to do another cycle soon. I’m so disappointed. ☹️

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• *lurking***

Ugh @laurad75 I am so sorry to hear the news went the other way. Thinking of you
  • Jumping on this board to comfort a friend, I hope that's OK.... I'm a July FET too, I only just recently discovered this board though:  

laurad75 - I remembered you had beta #3 today and checked to see if you posted anywhere and saw this update. I'm so, so sorry friend.  My heart just hurts for you.  

emilynoel810 - *TW*  I'm so sorry about your negative; even when you're expecting it I know it's just devastating. I'm glad you can move forward quickly to try again though. RE: your question, I did two fresh transfers to start and did not to PGS either time. Granted I was a bit older than you when I was doing this (35-36).  Both times embryos stuck (twins the first time, singleton the second) and we got all the way to 8 and 10 weeks respectively and got super excited before having missed miscarriages.  Both times it was a very shocking and traumatic thing because things had looked good up until that point, heard strong HBs, etc.  Anyways, tested all POC after each M/C and every time the embryos came back chromosomally abnormal. So for me personally I decided to never do another transfer without PGS because I couldn't emotionally handle another result like that.  Did one more OE cycle, tested the 3 embryos I got and all were abnormal; it set us back several thousand dollars but was worth it to me to avoid the the lost time and pain of another M/C.  Even when I moved to DE I PGS tested (which was kind of a waste b/c 8/8 came back normal). It's a personal choice of course and a lot comes down to $$ and how many embryos you have.  Like laurad75 mentioned, there's a risk at this point to thawing them to test and refreezing that you should discuss with your RE if you're thinking about it.  *End TW* 
  • @laurad75 I'm so sorry to see your update, I was thinking of you. I know we are strangers, but you have been so welcoming to me as a newbie on this site and I was really pulling for you on this one.  I hope you are able to get right back at it again, soon.

@c-town18 Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and I'm so sorry to hear about your early struggles. I hope you have/are having luck again this summer! I'm still torn about PGS. I have been reading on some other threads that its a relatively new technology and that people have had different results testing with different labs and that some labs end up discarding embies that other labs would have said were fine... it all makes me nervous. We are meeting with our RE next Friday and I am going to see what his thoughts are... In the meantime, just waiting for AF so I can get this show on the road again...
  • @laurad75 I am so sorry my friend. My heart goes out to you ❤️

@emilynoel810 For our first round of IVF I was 34 years old so PGS was not recommended as we only had MFI. We had 6 highly graded embryos, all ended chemically...for our 2nd round of IVF this year, we ended up doing PGS testing and have 6 normal!! We were thrilled. I am currently 7dp5dt with our 1st PGS normal embryo, so hoping it sticks, but I would 100% do PGS testing again and save myself the time and heartache. 
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• ReesaAnne16ReesaAnne16 member
    edited August 2020
    @laurad75 I'm so so sorry.... I wish the results had been different. :( Hang in there, I hope you get some time to process even though you have a busy weekend ahead. Do you have any fun plans? 

TTC #1 since June 2015 

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN

• @laurad75 I'm so sorry to hear of your results... it's just heartbreaking. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you have success in your next transfer. 

@ReesaAnne16 Congratulations on the beautiful BFP. I hope this is a sticky babe for you! FX 
  • @laurad75 i am so, sorry to see that update. we were all rooting for you! please take care of yourself  <3

@ReesaAnne16 wahoo!!  :)

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Hi all, just started AF this morning after my first FET did not stick. My cramps were so bad last night that they woke me up, and are pretty excruciating again now. I took Tylenol and it doesn’t seem to be doing anything. I’m trying to avoid Advil as I’m also on blood thinning injections and they can interact. Is it common to have such bad menstrual pain after failed FET? I don’t usually have cramps this bad when not on all the hormones.