Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday 7/30

Celebrity Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark - Find  Share
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: UO Thursday 7/30

• I love starting shit with idiots on the internet. Listening to their arguments, watching them flounder, and best of all seeing them call people ignorant while displaying their own ignorance at the same time is hilarious to me. Not sure if this will be a super unpopular opinion but it's definitely unpopular in my current circle of friends. My comedian friends sure do get a kick out of it when I engage with people on their posts though so I'm going to keep doing it.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking I love watching that kind of stuff unfold.

My UO - I like some MLM brands/products. Would I ever become a consultant? Absolutely not, but I'm not going to always turn down going to a "party" or host one if it's for products I like and think do a good job.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I agree and disagree with that. I do absolutely love some of the products and I like to try my best to support my friends if they are involved with these companies, but the overall business model is extremely predatory and people can lose a lot of money trying to make it up the food chain.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking my favorite thing to do on the Internet is read the comment section, so I love when people like you start stuff haha!
  • @ashaislurking haha I can't engage with internet trolls, they're on permanent IGNORE status. 

@inthewoods23 I can see where you're coming from, but I pretty much abstain from all the MLM stuff. 

My UO this week is that I think Gilmore Girls is kind of trash. I used to love it, but I tried watching it later and was like what is wrong with all these people?!
  • @ashaislurking yeah I definitely wouldn't put my own money into these companies to buy their starter packs and inventory, etc. But I'll buy a product if I like it which for me has only really been Mary Kay and Norwex. Diet, supplement, and essential oil stuff I steer clear of.

@bbrahmbhatt I don't involve myself too much, that's for sure.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bbrahmbhatt totally agree with Gilmore Girls. Tried several times to get into it and can't. Part of it is bc I grew up with a single mom with a lot of problems and can't relate at all to the romanticized version of that mother-daughter relationship. 

@inthewoods23 @ashaislurking I love watching social media drama but can't do it myself! I get too stressed and flustered. 

My UO is lemonade is gross. Limeade is where it's at
  • @ashaislurking I don't have the guts to participate in social media drama but I admit it's entertaining once in a while!

My UO: I prefer Ben Wyatt from "Parks and Rec" to Jim Halpert from "The Office".  :D 
  • @emeraldduchess I like Jim but Ben Wyatt is pretty much the ultimate tv boyfriend/husband.
  • edited July 2020
    @ashaislurking I feel ya, definitely enjoy the satisfaction of laying out the perfect response that just makes the other person's argument look so silly... but the thing I've realized is whenever I get in those kind of interactions on the internet, the other person always just stops responding. Sure I can tell myself it's because they couldn't even think of a comeback, but I definitely end up feeling dissatisfied and like I wasted my time, lolol.

@inthewoods23 oooo that is a good one! Like others have mentioned, the predatory practices those companies engage in has made me steer clear, but I've definitely heard good things about some of those products! And realistically, it's not like Target doesn't do messed up stuff to their workers too...

@bbrahmbhatt never seen it but I've had other shows that's happened to me with (some might remember me posting about my re-watch of Sex and the City a few months ago... those ladies are insufferable, haha).

@_orchid_ that's so funny that you like limeade but not lemonade! Honestly I think of them as interchangeable, but I do love a sweet tea and lemonade mix.

@emeraldduchess I kind of cooled on P&R upon rewatch a year or two ago, but in the heyday of when both those shows were airing and I was really into them, I definitely would have agreed with you!

My UO is... despite everyone on the internet dunking on how ugly Gigi Hadid's recently revealed apartment renovation is, I actually think it's fine (not my taste, but not hideous) and actually preferable to the really sterile/neutral/minimalist look that most other celebs/influencers seem to be all about lately. It has character at least, and actually it's kind of exactly what I'd imagine a lot of "normal" 25-year-olds would go for if they had money to design their dream apartment (super colorful, "quirky," exuberant etc.). I find it a bit endearing I guess.
  • @the_most_happy Haven't seen her reno but - I love minimalist design, but there's only so much of it I can take. To have all your walls be white and muted colors for decor pieces? Maybe one room would be good. A whole house of that would be too much. White kitchen cabinets with white/cream or very pale walls looks great in a magazine, but seeing that in person it's like.... this needs something. I think my brain needs contrast in order to find it visually appealing.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @the_most_happy okay, I just went to look at the pictures and it's horrible!!!! The kitchen is actually awesome minus the bright yellow island but otherwise, I hate it. I am only 31 and that wouldn't have been my style at 25 (I moved into my current apartment and furnished it at 25 so...).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @the_most_happy ok now I've looked at her reno... and it hurts my eyes. I can't tell what the heck is what in that kitchen. There are certain aspects I like about it, but other stuff is just too busy for me.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ashaislurking I absolutely love reading comment threads of people engaging in internet arguments! Such a guilty pleasure. I don’t typically engage (due to laziness) but I love coming by later and reading it all. 

@the_most_happy The pasta cabinets broke me! 
  • I don't really know/care who Gigi Hadid is, but I just looked up the reno pictures...damn. I am speechless. The internet comments are hilarious, though! I have questions about the giant yellow pen. 
  • lololol, don't get me wrong guys- I wouldn't want to live in a house that looked like that. I guess I just really appreciated that she actually went for something that was a statement rather than playing it safe? I dunno if y'all are familiar with the term "McModerns"... it's like the McMansion 2.0, the generic sleek/minimalist/boxy look that every influencer (and increasingly filtering down to just like, regular people) seems to be doing now and I'm so. bored. with. it. So I guess that just made me predisposed to go easy on anything that wasn't that, haha.
  • As far as the Gigi Hadid reno- I like the funky hippie vibe of the couch/coffee table, I like some of the art, and the bathroom is gorgeous. The rest is just... a lot? And this is me speaking as a 25 year old. I think it's gone too far in the opposite extreme from the sleek minimalist/modern look a lot of people are going for.
    TTC History- *TW* LC