November 2020 Moms

Vasa previa

Hey! 
I am new to the group. Is anyone else at risk or have vasa previa?! 
I go for an ultrasound re-check to see if my placenta has moved!

Re: Vasa previa

• Hi OP! Welcome! Just to let you know this board runs a little differently than other forums. Please check out this link: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12751529/if-your-name-begins-with-knottie#latest with instructions on how to update your user name because all the "knottieabc123xyz987" names blur together.  So please update it so we can more easily get to know you/identify who you are :)  Also, make sure to take a look at our board organization posts and post an introduction post so we can get to know you a bit more <3  Lastly, we have a thread dedicated to MFM/High Risk/Complications and a Great Questions Thread where this question would fit perfectly.  Off the top of my head I don't recall anyone mentioning Vasa Previa, but I imagine maybe some of the other ladies have dealt with it in previous pregnancies!  Hope you stick around so we can get to know you :) We aren't trying to be rude with these "rules", but try to keep the board organized so we can better get to know one another and interact.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV