Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 7.29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Wednesday 7.29

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 20/22 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -2, O x2, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Tomorrow assuming my tests come today 

R/R: I have 2 webinars today that are pretty long. They are each only mildly important, so I’m hoping I will be able to knock some things off my to do list while they are happening. I’m pretty anxious to test, even though I don’t have any reason to feel like this is the cycle, I hate not knowing. 

Also 

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN this morning.

R/R: Disappointed with my BFN but I know it's still early. This cycle just went so smoothly- it's the first one where I feel like I've timed everything right and not had any weird temps or OPKs that I don't know how to interpret- so I was really hoping that would translate to getting the result I want! I guess now I'm just hoping that even if this one isn't the one, future cycles remain this predictable and easy! I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check for blockages or any other obvious problems that could be impeding implantation, so hopefully that comes back clear.

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 FX you can get things done during your webinars! I love multitasking.
    @the_most_happy I hope your ultrasound produces results and answers. ❤️

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-13 days 

Testing: 8/3

R/R: Visiting the ILs wasn’t totally awful yesterday, so I’m thankful for that. I have been purging and selling things left and right trying to downsize and better organize my disaster of a house. So I will be focused on that all day.

CS/Q:

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @bows22 hoping your tests come ASAP and you get a good answer from them :). Also ugh, hate doing webinars, I always try to multitask and end up missing stuff, haha.

@chindimples04 glad your visit wasn't awful! That's cool about reorganizing, I did a ton of that at the beginning of quarantine... and now I have a huge pile of "donate" stuff that's been sitting in my garage for three months because we haven't bothered to take it anywhere since places started reopening. Feels good to get that kind of stuff done though!
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 23/?

Timing: Solid. 

Typical LP length: 9-11 days 

Testing: Ugh I don't know! My cycles are usually 24-26 days and I can't decide.I did pick up a couple of tests on Monday and they are just sitting unopened on my counter. Trying to decide if I want to test early (tomorrow/Friday) or just wait and if AF is late before testing. 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

@bows22 - webinars sound like the most boring thing in the world to me. Hope you can knock out some other tasks during them!

@the_most_happy - good luck with your u/s tomorrow!

@chindimples04 - we need to purge our house so badly but it's so overwhelming. Ugh need to just get on it because I know I'll feel better once it's done and our house isn't a disaster.

• bows22bows22 member
    @the_most_happy my tests came! I hope we both get good news tomorrow!

@chindimples04 so jealous of your purging. I want to do that so badly! Maybe if I ever get caught up at work haha 

@gusgus14 the problem with testing is once you start it’s hard to stop! So I’d wait depending on how many tests you have. 
  • sienna221sienna221 member
    edited July 2020

First time posting here, so not great with filling out yet. 🤦‍♀️

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  26/5

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: no idea! 

Testing: First time, so was going to wait until next week. Seems most say to wait til at least 10 DPO...

R/R: I’ve been enjoying some wine. Not sure how everyone feels about this while TTC but figured if it’s positive, it’ll be 9+ months of no wine so I should enjoy some now. 

CS/Q: