2nd Trimester

Vibrators

jaylaleann3jaylaleann3 member
edited July 2020 in 2nd Trimester
Sorry if this is TMI but I was wondering if anyone  uses or has used a vibrator since being pregnant? I used one for the first time today and it made me feel a little weird almost like it wasn't safe? I got some of the cleansing towlettes that they sell for them and wiped it off then ran it under water. I didn't put it inside of myself only outside but I still feel extremely paranoid about the whole thing. 

I'm 23 weeks 6 days.

Thanks for your help

Re: Vibrators

• Sorry if this is TMI but I was wondering if anyone  uses or has used a vibrator since being pregnant? I used one for the first time today and it made me feel a little weird almost like it wasn't safe? I got some of the cleansing towlettes that they sell for them and wiped it off then ran it under water. I didn't put it inside of myself only outside but I still feel extremely paranoid about the whole thing. 

I'm 23 weeks 6 days.

Thanks for your help
    If practicing safe hygiene why feel paranoid?  It wasn't inserted, even if it was you can still have sex pregnant (maybe be more cautious of how deep you go with a vibrator) unless your doctor says otherwise you can still be sexually active. 
  • Yeah, as OP said, no big deal unless you are high risk or something where Dr. doesn't want you to "climax". The biggest issue for me climaxing is how it makes my uterus/belly feel. I get braxton hicks type contractions where my whole stomach tenses up and takes some time to release. Get's worse as you get further along. I had the same issue with my last pregnancy and the braxton hicks started around 16wks if I remember right. Now at 14wks, I am already feeling them if/when I climax.
    Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo
    3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID  Di/Di Twins @34yo)
    Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls,  2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! 
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    ******************Starting Donor Process
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
    DE FET October 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING
    DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)
  • Loading the player...
  • @ladyp0tter

Y

You do realize this post is 8 months old, right?
  • edited March 2021
    @harpseal135 Geeze lady. Have a heart. Let @ladyp0tter comment on whatever extremely old post she wants to. 

• @ladyp0tter

Y

You do realize this post is 8 months old, right?
    and it's because of the vibrator, lol