Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Pregnant with negative test results?

Hi everyone,

this is my first post on here and I’m looking to see if anyone has ever experienced something similar to what I’m going through. I experienced 2 early MCs this year, in Feb. and early April. Since my most recent, I’ve had 2 normal cycles in late May and June, and now I’m a couple days late for AF currently. I’m having symptoms that feel similar to what I felt in my early pregnancies, but I also could be optimistic and they could just be premenstrual symptoms... they’ve been consistent for almost a week, though with no period. I’ve taken a bunch of tests and they’re all negative. Has anyone felt like this before? Am I crazy?? 

Re: Pregnant with negative test results?

• If the PG tests are negative, you are NOT PG right now.  If you've experienced MCs within the last 1-12 months, the chances are that you are experiencing various 'weird' symptoms you don't usually experience during your cycle as your body tries to regulate to a new norm.  The only normal after a MC is that there is no normal, and it can take up to 12 months for your body to regulate itself back out to a new normal.  I had a period after one of my MCs where I could've sworn I was PG, except I definitely had AF as I was bleeding a LOT. Unfortunately, that's just the sort of crap we have to deal with post-MC.  :(  I'm sorry for your losses.
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • AF unfortunately started today ☹️ I think I was just hoping that there was a chance. It’s been hard after my losses but just gotta keep trying I guess. Sorry for your losses as well 💗