February 2021 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle/Ten Things Tuesday

Pick your poison and feel free to complain about the twatwaffle in your life or count out what’s going on with you today/this week.

Re: Twatwaffle/Ten Things Tuesday

• Options
    I jumped on the bagel train today and when I got home from the store discovered they were moldy! I was so pissed and ate m&ms for breakfast instead lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babymamadimo I’d be so mad!
  • Options
    New here!
    What's twatwaffletuesday? LOL

I'm assuming 10 things i just 10 random things so I'll start there

1. I work in a child care center and at the end of the day like from 3-6 pm, I'm just in the office doing not very much because our enrollment is low so I have started to browse this forum.

2. I couldn't decide if I should join the February board because i'm due 2-1 or the january board because I will most likely have a c - section at 39 weeks which will be january still but i PIcked here cuz i I didn't want to be the last person to have their baby HAH last time i was at the end of the month and I was a week late and i was sooooo bummed seeing everyone's babies and mine just chilling.

3. I keep having very strange and random dreams at night. like every night. they're not bad, just like super random.

4. My motivation is at 110% before I leave work then I get home, hit the couch and it's all down hill from there.

5. I want to know so badly if this baby is a boy or girl already. Hubby refuses to talk names until we know... OYYE!

6. Hubby always makes dinner and tonight he is making chicken quesadillas and that just doesn't sound very good to me. HMMM! maybe I will make mac n cheese for myself LOL

7. I use colorstreet for my nails and I just put a new color on yesterday and I am overly obsessed with it! it is like a pretty robins egg blue!

8. I want to tell people at work I'm pregnant but Hate the constnat name suggestions i get from them on a daily basis so I have decided to just not tell anyone (except I told my boss cuz we are friends) until someone asks me. I dont think it will last very long as i'm already 12 weeks and I am so bloated I could pass as like 6 months preggo right now

9. Working in child care makes me hate like all names. Name association is hard

10. One hour left of my work day! 
  • Options
    @PinkKathryn12 welcome due date twin! I’ll probably go in January too but joined here for the same reason.😁

twatwaffle: the person who is ruining part of your day. 
  • Options
    @PinkKathryn12 I’m due 2/6 but my DS was almost 3 weeks early so there’s a good chance I’ll be in January as well. 
  • Options
    1. At first I really hated working from home, but wow am I happy that I haven't had to be at work feeling sick, tired, and a bit out of it. It's a little easier to hide over zoom! 

2. My sister is also pregnant and due one month before me. We're both FTMs and I'm SO excited to be going through this together. We did a gender reveal for her this weekend and she's having a boy!

3. I feel a little bad that friends I golf with know I'm pregnant (not taking birdie shots was a bit of a tell) but not some of my lifelong best friends (none of whom live in Colorado). I'll tell them soon, but want to get the NIPT results first. 

4. I'm thirsty all. the. time.

5. February seems SO far away. I know it will be here before we know it, but I wish it would be here already. 

6. I know I said before that I have been really into bagels, but if I'm being honest, I'm always into bagels, I'm just using pregnancy as an excuse to eat them more frequently. As a former NYC resident, I am a bit of a bagel snob and finally found a place in Denver close to where I live that has acceptable bagels. I'm obsessed. 

7. I told one of the partners that I work for today that I was pregnant. He's my "best work friend" so I was feeling guilty about keeping the secret from him. He was super excited as nobody else we work with has kids!

8. I feel like we're having a girl, I don't know why.

9. The thought of drinking alcohol for the most part sounds terrible, but I could really go for a nice glass of champagne...

10. Is it Friday yet??

@babymamadimo pure heartbreak...

• Options
    My twatwaffle is my NIPT. Apparently the lab took the draw too early (9+2, although the company openly advertises that get results at 9), so I had to go in after work and do a SECOND draw, and now wait another 2+ weeks. Boo.  Also, we're team green, but the nurse checked yes for the sex marker, so I crossed it out before I signed it, LOL.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    @PinkKathryn12 +1 to the crazy dreams! Also my due date is technically 1/30 but I've never delivered on time 😂 I've been on both boards
  • Options
    @WildMagelet hahaha good catch!
  • Options
    @kkfishy9 I also feel like we are having a girl but have no good reasons. 🤞🏻 We’ll see. 

@WildMagelet so frustrating. I hope it’s faster this time 
  • Options
    @kkfishy9 @mdfarmchick I also think im having a girl! 

Also bagel snob here too. I will eat any bagel but I can clearly decipher an excellent bagel from a mediocre one. We live where there are no good bagels and our best option is Panera. Grew up on LI! 
  • Options
    @kkfishy9 @mdfarmchick @birdiejo I also think I’m having a girl! This pregnancy is so different from my last one. But I also thought DS was a girl 🤷‍♀️

I’m also a bagel snob lol. Living in NJ has ruined all other bagels (and pizza). Unfortunately I can’t eat bagels anymore because they don’t agree with my stomach. It’s devastating 
  • Options
    @birdiejo I could live off of cinnamon crunch and Asiago cheese bagels from Panera 😆

mcdonalds discontinued their bagel sandwiches and I legitimately almost cried about it 🙈

• Options
    @moguippy @birdiejo @mdfarmchick well, if we're all right we'll have a bagel eating girl gang! Can't wait :)

• Options
    @jumpy57 I couldn't be on two boards, I can barely keep up with one. i am a major slacker poster in my feb 2019 group! haha
  • Options
    @kkfishy9 @birdiejo @moguippy Can’t wait to see if any of us are right! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @jumpy57 I couldn't be on two boards, I can barely keep up with one. i am a major slacker poster in my feb 2019 group! haha
    January has been very quiet so it's not too difficult 😂 if things pick up I might have to just pick some favorite threads