Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/21

• Month/Cycle: 14/13/6 al 

CD: 1 womp womp

WAYDTGKU: bbt opks,, etc.... 

R/R: my husband and I have had a super busy few days. We’ve decided to try to buy a house! So we’re jumping through all of the hoops trying to get financing and stuff sent in. Fingers crossed that everything goes well for us! Also, I had a wellness check and they checked my thyroid. My levels came back at 2.89 for tsh. I’ve read that 2.5 is as high as you want it for ttc, (if anyone knows more about that) so I’m waiting for a call back from the nurse to ask if we should look into it more. Hope you guys have a good Tuesday! 

CS/Q: 

• @photographerwife sorry about CD1. I know nothing about thyroid hormones, but hopefully someone knows more than me!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15 🙄🙄🙄

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, HIO EOD/ED, CM, CP 

R/R: I’m so annoyed with my body that I’m still here. My CP and CM FINALLY went into fertile mode yesterday but my OPKs are still depressingly low for being supposedly 2 days pre-O. The amount of stick I have peed on is getting a bit obnoxious. Only good thing right now is DH is off today and tomorrow so I can work on our master bath vanity!

CS/Q: I added last months overlay chart, too. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @photographerwife so exciting about buying a new house!! And I don’t know anything about ideal tsh levels, but I hope that the nurse is able to give you some good insight!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CM, OPKs, PNV, baby aspirin, progesterone after O

R/R: So last night I was hanging out on the couch with my cat and realized she is missing a patch of fur! It’s right next to her ear so you can really only see it from certain angles. Since we aren’t sure exactly why she has this teeny bald spot she has a vet appointment tonight. Hoping it is minimally stressful for her! She’s pretty good about going to the vet, so I’m sure she’ll be fine. We brought her carrier into our living room and she’s already been playing and sitting inside of it.

CS/Q: 

• @chindimples04 do you usually have a slow LH rise? I used to, but the last few cycles I’ve had my LH rise has gotten faster, so my OPKs go from fairly light to positive in a 24-36 hour span. Maybe that’s the case for you?
  • chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited July 2020
    @runningoncookies last cycle, 2 days pre-o, it was a .5 ratio. Granted that was at 3:30 pm, so we’ll see what my midday OPK is. It went from .5 to positive in about 20 hours. I’m just impatient, and honestly a bit exhausted of HIO. 🤣
    ETA: TMI: I had bought some new fancy lingerie to try to help with the kids and stuff, but they won’t be here until next week.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 I totally get being impatient!! I get the same way lol. Hopefully your midday OPK is darker. Bummer about the delay in lingerie delivery!
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited July 2020

@photographerwife our paths are literally always just crossing. I’m going to the TWW tomorrow! I’m sorry for CD 1 but good luck with the house stuff! That will be a nice distraction from TTC!

@chindimples04 I hope you see some darker OPKs soon!

@runningoncookies your poor kitty! I hope she’s okay! Keep us posted!

Month/Cycle: 20/22 including 2 benched. 

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: We are finally getting a 1 day break from the heat so I’m hoping we can take a walk tonight! Then we will probably give it one more shot tonight and I’ll move over to the TWW tomorrow. See you guys over there!

CS/Q:

• DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited July 2020
    @photographerwife Sorry about cycle day 1. Good luck with the house hunt!

@chindimples04 hope things level out! Have fun painting!

@runningoncookies Hope your kitty is ok and the vet says she's good!

@bows22 Enjoy your walk!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: HIO, CM/CP, BBT

R/R: I have some spotting/bleeding. Haven't had that mid-cycle unless I was in the process of adding big workouts after not working out for a while. Not sure that what that means. Crossing my fingers it's just ovulation spotting, even though I have never had that before and not a super short or super long cycle (if my last period was break through bleeding).

CS/Q: 

Edit: adding chart

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @DoubleUp8 I had a weird cycle last "month" (38 days so idk if you'd call it a month" and had 4 days of spotting during my fertile window. Idk what it means but that was the only time that's happened in my life. I had read it could be an-O but I also know my hormones are regulating right now. Is your period usually super light? Mine was light this month with 4 days of bleeding and one day of spotting but I still had a day and a half of heavy bleeding and you only have 3 days of light with some spotting (although I know some women are blessed with more manageable periods).

@photographerwife yay for buying a house! I'm so excited/jealous :) We're still in a tiny apartment and have been saving for years but plan to move across the country before we buy...which has gotten put on hold with Covid until idk when. Keep us updated!

@bows22 good luck in the TWW!

@chindimples04 did you O on CD 17 last month? It could just be a day behind and then you'd be on track for the LH surge tmrw?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, HIO ED/EOD, RRL tea (which reminds me it's been a few days), PNV + a few other supplements, CM, etc. Idk...trying to do all of the things (except CP b/c I couldn't figure that one out).

R/R: I fell off of the sourdough wagon and just started a loaf and am really excited to have fresh bread tomorrow. On the flip side, I have been killing it with making time to run and am really happy with how my endurance is picking up and how much better I feel when I do it. I feel bad not getting DH out as much as he could be, though, so idk if I need to compromise some of my runs so he can go or what to help him get back into it more.

CS/Q: temp finally got down to my normal, pre-o temps. Took forever which is kind of weird, but I'm happy.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @bows22 enjoy the walk! See you in the TWW soon hopefully!

@DoubleUp8 sorry for the spotting! Hopefully it stops soon!

@kvh22 yummmm to fresh bread! Nice job getting out to run...I’ve been having trouble getting motivated to run recently, but I’ve gotten really into yoga. I went for a run over the weekend though and it felt so so good! Gotta get back at it I’m thinking!
  • @kvh22 normally I have at least one or two heavy days during a period, like super tampon level, so the light period was odd. Maybe there was extra that the estrogen drop around O caused to shed? Hopefully my temp will do something tomorrow or this will show me it's a period. It's definitely pinker than usual period, but it's more than I usually consider spotting. 🤷

Also, I'm glad you are finding time for yourself and running. Hope you can find time to go with DH too!

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• edited July 2020
    @chindimples04 sorry your body is being crazy! We all have those cycles where you pee on all of the things! 😂

@runningoncookies hope your appointment with the vet went well!

@bows22 thankful for the distraction! Gl in the TWW!! @doubleup8 hope you get some clarity soon with your cycle!

@kvh22 we’re are so excited! We’ve lived in a small house since 2012! TW:lc
    I stay home with my son and only work part time so for a long time it hasn’t been doable! 
    Hope covid goes away soon so you can get to your move! Glad you’ve had lots of time to run! Gl with dh.

• *lurking from TTW*
    @kvh22 it took a month or two of checking CP daily to figure out how to monitor it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @DoubleUp8 ahh so confusing. I'll be curious to see what tomorrow brings (aka stalking your posts asap when I wake up).

@photographerwife ahh it's tough in a small space. We've contemplated just moving to where we want and looking for a job then but DH can't so his remotely for long. I mentioned it again today and apparently they just put into motion having him get 3 direct reports so this is on hold for a few months at least
    *TW* LC
    There's 4 of us in our <1,000sqft apartment and it is getting TIGHT, especially b/c we never planned in staying here this long. It wasn't bad when the girls both went to daycare but now DH and I both work from home full time with only two bedrooms and it's kind of impossible. The girls share a room which works well now but took some time

@Kenneylynn3 hmm I guess I could still try it out this cycle 🤔

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker