February 2021 Moms

Monday Moans 7/20

I drank my coffee too fast and now my tummy is unhappy.

Re: Monday Moans 7/20

• I called the Maternal Fetal Medicine office to schedule my 18 wk anatomy scan and they told me the orders expired in 2017. They were still from my son’s anatomy scan- my OB never put the new one in at my appointment 3 weeks ago. So I had to call my OB office and request it, then call MFM again and wait on hold for 10 mins before making the appointment.
  • I had such bad insomnia last night. And my DS decided to wake up extra early. And I had a meeting at 8am today. Just.... no. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Everyone at work is making me mad 😠 between the guy who apparently refuses to learn the new process to the office people who apparently don't read my notes I give them, to the supervisor (that isn't mine) that dumps work on me.
  • DS woke up early this morning, and dumped cereal all over the floor and walked on it to crush it all while I was getting the broom. 🤦‍♀️
  • I am so nauseated. Like I am trying to be as still as possible and praying that the bonjesta kicks in soon. 
  • I threw up twice yesterday and once day before. Its ridiculous the effort to eat just to have it come back up. 
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    edited July 2020
    I went to the grocery store yesterday and I'm pretty sure it sucked out all of my "people" tolerance/energy for the week. Both staff and customers were rude af and I feel like I'm maybe finally getting motivated to try ordering online with curbside pick-up.  Just got to make sure I keep meal planning so I know what I need. 

Also, I forgot my coffee cup this morning so I didn't have any today  :'(
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• I've had intense lower back pain today. I'm around 8 weeks with this pregnancy and with my daughter, I didn't experience back pain, not even during labor. I feel worried and wish I had called my OB today.
    On Friday I was stung by a wasp and ended up getting hives all over my body. I didn't feel too worried because I was stung 2 separate times by bees around the same time in my daughter's pregnancy and she was fine. But now with the painful backache I feel concerned. Could be nothing! I'm not spotting or bleeding or having abdominal cramps.
    On a positive note, my husband and I have picked out a male and female name!
  • @WildMagelet do it. Order pick up is the best decision I’ve made in a while. I do buy most of the produce as order pick up from the organic store because they do a better job of getting me good produce but that’s my only caveat. So much easier. Especially during these times. 

@s_montgomery oh no to the wasp and the back ache. Do you know if your uterus is tilted? Mine is tilted back and around week 7 or so I had a bit of a lower back ache that was nagging and annoying but I think it was the uterus growing and then the angle of it just was really uncomfortable. I hope it’s nothing. Keep us posted if you call your doc. ♥️
  • We’re on vacation with family but my moan is that on our 9 hour drive here we got off the exit about 2 hours from our destination and our car just broke down. In the middle of nowhere with nothing around except a gas station. We ended up sitting on a curb outside of a gas station with all our belongings and car seats for hours waiting for my sister to drive from our vacation spot to come get us. We had the car towed to a car repair place that’s somewhere sort of near that gas station. 🤦‍♀️
  • @birdiejo omg. Worst day ever! I’m so sorry. I hope things get better soon. 
  • @birdiejo that sounds terrible! Hopefully the rest of your vacation is better!

@s_montgomery maybe consider an allergy test? Perhaps after baby is born though. Congrats on picking names!!  That will be tough for us lol
  • @birdiejo Oh no! On the bright side, it can only go up from here, right?
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Are we grumping?? Lets grump!

I always feel completely uncomfortable that every feeling below my navel is bad. There are twinges amd tweaks and fluids and just tinkering. Its making me super paranoid and anxious which sucks a lot without Xanax. A lot. 

I have this weird wonky lower back pain that does not make any sense. Like why are you hurting there?! Why! So I googled it and its cause Im preggo and overweight apparently. Like wow. Ok. The punches just keep on rolling.

My junk food stash is getting bigger and bigger. Im proud of it but also a little terrified.

On the brightside my boobs look more amazing than they have ever looked ever (but they hurt constantly) and my Peloton finally comes on Thursday.

Thank you for coming to my grump session.
  • My last pregnancy I had awful tailbone pain (sort of back I guess) and stretching my hamstrings made a huge difference. I think they got tight with too much sitting at work. So if anyone has back pain try stretching!!!
  • @earlgrey_honey I called my OB's office today and talked to a nurse about lower back pain. The nurse said it doesn't have to do with your weight this early on. So I think you shouldn't take Google's opinion personally.

@mdfarmchick the nurse said I can take up to 4,000 mg of acetaminophen daily.

@birdiejo I'm glad you were not alone or alone with your children when the car broke down. I'm sorry you had to wait so long on the side of the road! That's a very concerning situation and I hope you're able to relax during the vacation. I'm so sorry about your situation!