November 2020 Moms

Week 4 (11/22-11/30) Check In - Week of 7/20

Estimated due date (EDD): 

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Week 4 (11/22-11/30) Check In - Week of 7/20

• Loading the player...
  • @kerriec93 that comment would bother me as well. It’s wrong on so many levels! 
  • @kerriec93 I feel like no matter what you do people will just make stupid comments! I've already been asked if we're going to "try one more time for a girl?". I literally have no response! I love both of my sons so so much and I'm sure I'll love this baby boy just as much!
  • @1sttimemomma98 I have a cool air humidifier for when he’s sick, not all the time. Actually I keep it out all the time because I started getting superstitious. It seemed like every time I put it away he’d get sick haha. 
  • @mama-buckets are you talking about the little bumps that show up on the areola? They’re called Montgomery’s glands and they develop during pregnancy to help lubricate your nipples for breastfeeding! They’re all good! Also I know what you mean about the dreams. I had some freaky ones earlier on. Last night I dreamed I was shopping for nursery furniture with my MIL and she said she couldn’t wait to set up a nursery in her house. DS has never spent longer than half a day there haha. 
  • @surlyjaneausten thank you for your input on the humidifier!! My mom has a cool mist one that she’ll be giving me!
  • Agreed with @surlyjaneausten on the humidifier and glands on your nipples. You definitely just nurse and/or pump right through them. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @reirei84 oh man! This started SO early for me. I would completely space out and forget what I was trying to say MID SENTENCE. I feel like I’m a good communicator and literally I would lose words just before they came out of my mouth. Sooooo frustrating! And I forget anything I don’t write down or text to my husband. It’s incredible to me haha. 
  • @reirei84 @mama-buckets same here!! Everyone has been warning me that it only gets worse! 😬
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I was getting that last month or so. I was CONVINCED I was having high blood pressure that was causing my headaches cause, like you, I SWORE I could hear the blood collecting up there. It eventually subsided and so have my multi-day headaches thank god. Since you have twins going on, I definitely thinks it’s good you reached out to your dr. I’m a FTM so everything is weird and new for me haha
  • @mama-buckets yeah, my main concern is blood pressure. I'm eating and trying to stay hydrated so I don't think it's as simple as something like that.  We'll see what my OB says though. I did feel pretty craptastic over the weekend with a small bug, but overall better, just my head isn't "normal". lol

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• reirei84 I have pregnancy brain bad! TBH I don't think I ever got it fully back after having DS but it is so bad now! I forget everything and space out while talking too. 
  • @reirei84 echoing others - pregnancy brain started almost immediately for me. It feels like it takes me 3 times as long to get whatever I'm trying to say from my brain out of my mouth, at home and at work. And it still doesn't always come out right. And forget about remember details about anything, unless I write them down.
  • Stopped by my OBs omw home tonight for a BP check. All good thankfully! Plus it gave me a chance to chat my OB nurse about scheduling the 2nd 1/2 of my soon to be twice weekly NSTs at their office. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV