Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 7/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 7/9

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 22

Timing: Who knows lol

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: Tomorrow or if I am strong enough Saturday

R/R: Having a shorter LP is going to make the next 48 hrs feel like a total mind fudge. I'm basically expecting AF to show at any minuet because I normally start to spot around CD 24/25 (although I have also had spotting show as late as CD 27) but that's also the same exact timing for when I would expect a BFP to show up. I'm really trying to hold off on testing until Saturday because I know if I am KU I will have the best chance of seeing a positive (if there is going to be one). I'm just becoming more and more curious about what direction this is going to go! 

CS/Q: No Chart

• Month/Cycle: 23? I think? 

CD/DPO: 2DPO, transfer is Sunday.

Timing: Will be excellent

Typical LP length: Progesterone, so I'm in this until beta

Testing: Beta on 7/22

R/R: Trying to jump back into the dailies, at least for a little while. I'll probably drop back off as I get closer to beta (or maybe not since I'm NOT testing early this time so who knows?!) It is a little weird to technically be in the TWW but knowing that I don't even have an embryo inside me yet haha.

I've got insurance coming out today to see the tree damage in my backyard (yay!) and check my roof, and we literally have 4 different tree companies coming out to give us estimates to clean up the damage and maybe get rid of some more trees. I am incredibly anti-tree now!!! 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: Good! -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: Used to be 10 to 11 days but I haven't charted in a while so who knows. My cycles used to be 24 days but have been around 30 days lately.

Testing: Not until at least the 17th...SO bought me tests yesterday so I have some...I usually cave early but I have expired wondfos I can use to satisfy all my early peeing urges.

R/R: I am always most optimistic on my first cycle...so I'm crossing my fingers for this month...

CS/Q: Nope:)

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 4 or 6DPO (Had two LH Surges once July 2nd & another July 5th so I am not sure)

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: I have promised myself that I won't test until at least 13DPO.

R/R: 

CS/Q: Chart is on my tablet currently..

• @Panaceia I plan to use expired wandfos as well :D If AF doesn't show by CD 28 I will actually bust out a FRER. 

@Angelgirl4573 Hi! Have you posted on the dailies before or did you just join us?

@mvt2003 Welcome back! So excited for you about the transfer! I can understand why you would feel a little anti tree. We lost one of our palm trees a year ago in a bad storm. We were lucky it didn’t fall on anything. 

• kvh22kvh22 member
    Sorry for the late post.

@jenotontx ha I bet the shorter LPs are super confusing. I wish mine were shorter so I could get to AF sooner but the PMS vs pregnancy questions would make it so confusing!

@mvt2003 good luck with your transfer!!!! And with all of the tree clearing.

@Panaceia so confusing about the cycle length. I have expired cheapies too :disappointed:

@Angelgirl4573 2 LH surges would be super confusing. Are you doing 13DPO from the first surge or second?

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: CD35/16DPO

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 15-16 days

Testing: BFN at 11DPO on FRER, 15DPO on an expired cheapie. Idk if I wanna test on a FRER tmrw if no temp dip or what??? Ugh. Honestly, I was crampy from 7-11 or 12DPO and now nothing so I don't *feel* like I'm about to get AF. I had told myself I would test at 17DPO if no AF and no temp drop but now I feel like I could be getting my period on Saturday and shouldn't waste an FRER.

R/R: I have no f-ing clue what's going on with this cycle but I guess I'm technically not past my LP

CS/Q: Temp was still up this morning. I'm on desktop and at this point will just post tmrw.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker