February 2021 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday/ Unpopular Opinion Thursday

Combining them because the group is still small. 

Re: Thankful Thursday/ Unpopular Opinion Thursday

• Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    We've had some new members, but I still find this board super quiet. 
  • Options
    I'm thankful I was able to comfortably eat a grilled cheese sandwich today for lunch. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let’s liven it up people! 
  • Options
    Thankful: I’m thankful that today I was able to have a more normal day with the boys after spending yesterday laying around because I was so lightheaded. 

UO: I look at the list of things pregnant people shouldn’t eat, and wonder why salad isn’t on there. 🤣

• Options
    Thankful for my husband! I’ve done close to nothing around the house for 2 weeks since nausea and fatigue have made it nearly impossible to do anything beyond go to work, eat and sleep. He has been amazing.

UO: The pandemic has actually been good for my mental health. I was redeployed to a COVID ICU and it’s been way less stressful than my regular job in outpatient leadership....which I think says a lot. I’ve just been informed I’ll be going back to my regular job in August, and I’m trying to focus on the positive take aways from this whole situation, instead of all the things that I don’t want to go back to.
  • Options
    I am thankful that my time covering for my boss's secretary while she was on vacation is soon coming to an end. i don't envy her position one bit!
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    I am thankful that my in laws are coming to our house Saturday instead of Friday so I have an extra day to speed clean