October 2020 Moms
Options

HDBD 7/8

Let's see those baby bellies!
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: HDBD 7/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 @tdevlindrye I love these big sibs photos! Our big bro is 1.5 so he still doesn’t get it, but he seems to be noticing a difference—he likes to find my belly button. 😂 But he’ll lean back against me on occasion and baby brother will start kicking him, and he doesn’t seem to notice that yet!
  • Options
    @baseballismyfavoriteseason Yeah, DS is only 15 months old. The most aware he seems to be of the bump is kicking it when he’s on the changing table. 🤣
  • Options
    @baseballismyfavoriteseason DS1 just turned 2.5 and he seems to just now really starting to get it. We talk about “his baby brother” ALL the time though so I think that is helping to make it more real to him. The other night he was giving his baby brother raspberries on my belly. I about died from the cuteness. 😂
  • Options
    @kboydbowman SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Go, sweet baby warrior, go! 💪🏼
  • Options
    @tdevlindrye that’s how old DD was my last pregnancy. She just sort of understood it. This time she’s soooo excited. It’s been fun. 
  • Options
    @aefsparrow I LOVE that dress! Pockets!!
    @kboydbowman Go Clementine Warrior Empress! So glad to see her <3<3
  • Options
    Okay, so my baby shower dress options that I ordered from Pinkblush were delivered this week, and I'm having a hell of a time deciding which one I like more! Help!

Option 1 - Fitted sage green, knee-length with lace detail on sleeves:

I like this one because it's sexy/pretty and shows off my bump. Plus, it is one of the colors we're using for the decorations at the shower (greens, beiges, some gold). This one is my oldest sister's favorite.

Option 2 - Pink flowered maxi dress:

I like this one because it's feminine (we're having a girl), and it has pockets! This one is my middle sister's favorite.

It should be noted that my mother doesn't like either of these dresses, so...  :s 
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @babyodo, I like them both but the first one a bit more 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @babyodo I also like them both, but my vote is for #1
  • Options
    @babyodo if it were me, I don't love the sleeve detail of #1, but you look fantastic in it! #2 is more my style
  • Options
    @babyodo I vote #2!
  • Options
    I vote #1!
  • Options
    I vote #2!
  • Options
  • Options
    @babyodo I vote number 1! I love both, but I think 1 is more unexpected, and like you said, sexy and shows off the bump!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @babyodo floral and lace are my two favorites!! I love them both! Go with comfort. 
  • Options
    KurtniKurtni member
    @babyodo I like #2

Forfot to take any cute bump pictures this week so all I’ve got is a sweaty gym selfie (featuring the awesome maternity shorts I found on amazon) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @babyodo Oh my word what a tough choice! Your mom is just plain wrong—they’re both great! 😂 #2 is a very classic baby shower look, and I love a dress with pockets! That would be the one I would pick for myself. But the first one is great too! Is the lace heavy? It does show off your bump better. You really can’t go wrong, unless one feels horrible to wear. 
  • Options
    @babyodo I like the second one just because it's more traditional "baby shower", but they both look great!
  • Options
    @babyodo #2. I think the sleeves on number 1 are hideous. 
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @babyodo I really love them both but if it was me I'd pick number 1. You really can't wrong either way though, they're absolutely gorgeous! 
  • Options
    @babyodo personally #2 is more my jam... also I feel like it would be cooler without the sleeves.
  • Options
    @mamahosch I LOVE your outfit, so cute!

@babyodo my vote is for #2, but I think it's just because the idea of long sleeves right now is making me uncomfortable. They both look great on you!
  • Options
    @ginevere thank you!! :) the shortalls are from Pink Blush Maternity and I got the top from a maternity stitch fix!