October 2020 Moms
Options

Fffc 7/3

Confess away!

Mine: Sometimes I chew sugar free gum even though big person is allergic to artificial sweeteners.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Fffc 7/3

• Options
    We must all be following the rules this week. Or it’s so bad we won’t even confess it here. 😉😂
  • Options
    I think my biggest confession is how many of the food rules I’ve thrown out the window this time. But I figured it’s not worth sharing because I see others are eating sushi... 😜
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vacation me is indulging epically! So far I have had 2 pints of ice cream, half a pack of oreos and a piece of coconut cream pie in the last week... omg it is so worth every calorie. 
  • Options
    I’ve been eating lunch meat, under cooked eggs and a bunch of other stuff that is a no no.  I have controlled my caffeine intake though.  

Not really a confession but just an overall feeling.   I’m so over this pregnant body.  I don’t want my little guy to come early by any means but I’m ready to be back in the gym and lose this weight.  I’ve gained a lot because that’s just what my body does.  And I’m also over being on pelvic rest.  I want some sexy time with my H but that’s out of the question right now.  
  • Options
    I’d say mine is loosening up on my eating habits. Didn’t help that there was so much good food on the 4th. 

I’ve also been loosening up somewhat on my COVID-19 restrictions. Now that our numbers in our county are going backup it scares me to be around anyone. Oh I had a dream the other night that we all got together, but I was terrified of getting the virus. I kept trying to physically distance. 😂
  • Options
    @anitamargarita_82 I’m right there with you on working out. I was supposed to do my 3rd half marathon and my 1st sprint triathlon this year and Covid and twins made both of those things disappear. I just want to be able to go for a run or even walk up the stairs without being out of breath😭
  • Options
    Last weekend I had a glass of champagne. It didn't taste very good to me (and I LOVE it non-pregnant) and I only drank half of it before I was over it/it made me waaaay too sleepy. So yeah, not doing that again.

I'm also over this body. I'm so excited to get rid of my maternity clothes at the end of this! I known I will be wearing at least some of them for a bit after he's born, but once I'm done with them they are out of here!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    I am probably on the less restrictive end with COVID stuff right now. I'm going to work in person, MH is as well, and DD is going to daycare. Between all that, I think my risk of catching it at the store while masked and with careful hand washing seems minimal in comparison, so I'm going in person now. Maybe that's dumb but that's how I'm handling it. I sat through a 2 hour meeting today at work at a fairly small table with 5 people. Only 4 were wearing masks and only 2 were wearing them correctly (me being one of them). There's no way for me to do anything about it without making my life miserable, so I'm just plugging along. We are still avoiding anything social outside of work though (no playdates, no dinner out, etc).

@MJDsquared I had a healthy sip of MHs beer last week and it was wonderful. No judgement from me!
  • Options
    Like @carrotsandpeas3 I'm a bit less restrictive with COVID, even though the fear of catching it is very real. For the first couple of months, I was very strict about staying home, ordering groceries or food delivery instead of going out to eat, etc. But, being in the military, I have work to do. I take precautions when I do go in (twice per week), and so does everyone in my office. That being said, we are planning on having a family baby shower next month, so it'll be my in-laws (MH's parents, his younger brother and his wife, and possibly his older brother and his wife; along with my mom, sister, brother, niece, and nephew). I am concerned since they will be traveling from out of state, but we are both being very clear about our expectations for them coming to us and what to do while they're here.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @baseballismyfavoriteseason Same girl. 
    I made an epic cheese board the other day complete with prosciutto. So yummmmmy. 
  • Options
    @MJDsquared God I would love a glass of red wine, but I feel like if I went for it I’d have trouble drawing a line for myself.
  • Options
    @tdevlindrye I definitely worried about that, so I guess it's just as well that it was so unappealing to me!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020