Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 7/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 7/7

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 14 ish

Testing: BFN again today....I don’t know why I torture myself with daily testing.

R/R: Definitely got a mild concussion yesterday when my dog rammed head first into the side of my face. I still have a headache, my ears are ringing, and I have a nice bruise on my cheek and eyebrow. It’s my dad’s birthday so we are celebrating with him and finishing my deck project today! Woohoo!

CS/Q: It looks so good. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 Sorry for the BFN. The chart looks good to my uneducated eye.

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 26/10-12

Timing: -5, -2, +1 or -5, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: BFN today with a dollar store cheapie. I guess I may test Friday if there are no signs of AF, but this combined with the drop in RHR seem to indicate I'm out this cycle.

R/R: Mad at myself for getting my hopes up. Our timing wasn't that great, but I had hoped there would be a chance. I will probably test Friday (CD 29) if there are no signs of AF since we usually have a few drinks over the weekend, but I am feeling pretty down and thinking we are out. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Loading the player...
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    edited July 2020
    @chindimples04 sorry for the BFN. What'd you test on? Still early on a cheapie

@DoubleUp8 ^ definitely still early but still hard to see the BFN. I'm sorry.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 33/14

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 15-16 days

Testing: BFN at 11DPO with FRER. Waiting until Friday if no AF or temp drop by then (17DPO) b/c I don't want to waste an FRER and I need to buy non expired cheapies 😝

R/R: we get meal kits so I'm good for dinner tonight but I really need to go to the grocery store today for some basic staples and idk when I can fit that in. Also, I really needed to pee the past two mornings so obviously the tests are wrong and I'm KU or at the very least I drank more water than usual which diluted my FMU and caused my BFN (neither of these holds much weight but the mind plays tricks on us while TTC). Like I said yesterday, I don't think I can see a BFN again this month so I want to at least have CD1 as a consolation.

CS/Q: 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @kvh22 I'm sorry this cycle has been such a head trip. It is so hard. Send *hugs*

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @kvh22 FRER. Which, I know is still a bit early since I’m still only 11dpo.
    TTC History

• kvh22kvh22 member
    edited July 2020
    @DoubleUp8 I was just so convinced I was KU at 11dpo so now I just keep 🙄 at myself lol. I know that I have no chill when TTC and my longer cycles make me frustrated b/c I just have longer to wait to get started again. At least I didn't O on CD 37 like last time I came off BCP. CD 19 is much better but with my LP, still going to make it a 36ish day cycle.

@chindimples04 I've been all over countdown to pregnancy but I'm like "were these women using cheapies, CB, FRER?" I *need* to know but that info isn't available 😂 I do feel like I'm learning so much about my chart though which is awesome. And I'll be ordering new cheapie OPKs and HPTs after AF so I can pee on all of the things like you next cycle 😉

• @kvh22 I’ve seen some get positives on cheapies and digitalis before FRER. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it! I’m still peeing on all the things

AND I’m out. 😭 AF arrived 5 days early. 
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 I'm sorry you are out this cycle. Best of luck in the next cycle. I think I won't be far behind.

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20

Timing: 🤷🏼‍♀️

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Probably Friday or Saturday unless AF comes before then.  

R/R: I’m so slammed at work this week and I had to squeeze in a dentist appointment today at 12:30. I wrote this in the BF thread yesterday but I had a filling done over 2 weeks ago and I still can’t crew using that tooth! I have never had lingering pain like this after a filling and it’s really annoying. The dentist polished the tooth down for me and thinks that should work but said to call back in a few days if I am still in pain 🙄. Now I’m trying to eat some lunch quickly before my afternoon patients. So I will be back later to see how y’all are doing! 

CS/Q: No chart

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @jenotontx Sorry you're so crazy busy. Hopefully the dentist fixed the problem causing your pain!

@chindimples04 I'm so sorry about AF! See you over in the TWW soon. So confusing when timing is off. And you're right, I have seen ppl get darker on cheapies than FRER. TW LC
    That was not my experience last time. I got a very faint positive on a cheapie but didn't even count it b/c it was so light at 10dpo and then did a FRER and cheapie at 11dpo and the FRER was definitely darker. I continued to track the progression on the cheapies b/c they were less sensitive (and...cheap lol).

Also, BFing can make your LP shorter although from what I read (and I haven't done as much reading this time so this is all 2 years old) the further out you get postpartum, the less likely it will have an effect. I'm kind of wondering if there's any chance that you O'ed earlier but I think you were tracking with OPKs and such. But you started your BBT a bit later, right? Idk...I think you can get false LH surges before O or without O but I don't know if you can get a mini surge later so it might just be a shorter LP this cycle. Or is your Follicular phase maybe a bit longer normally?

• @kvh22 last time I tracked, my cycles were 26-28 days, with O around day 13-14. I did start BBT later, but I got a solid cover line and even my temp today was well above over line (+.7 degrees). I was OPKing from 2 days after removal through this past Sunday and never saw a peak other than CD 17. If this is really AF today, I’m 27 days out from IUD removal, which matches my cycles from 2018. 🤷🏻‍♀️ IDFK what my body is doing. The bleeding I’m having is NOTHING like the cycles I’ve experienced. It’s pretty light and I’m having almost no cramping (TMI: I’ve had red toilet paper once all day and otherwise just brown on my pad). 
    TTC History

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @chindimples04 TW prior pregnancy in response
    that was how my first day of my first postpartum periods were. Definitely lighter at first but heavier overall.

• @kvh22 TW previous pregnancy
    This would be my first true period since August 2018 other than the after birth so that must be it. Maybe that’s why my temp hasn’t dropped yet?

TTC History

• @chindimples04 Oh man! I’m so sorry to hear you may have a concussion. That’s so crazy. Bummed for you over AF as well. 😕 

@DoubleUp8 It’s so hard not to get your hopes up! It’s interesting to me you use RHR as a marker. I didn’t realize that was another way of tracking things? 

@kvh22 I have zero chill when TTC as well. I tried to be more “laid back” this cycle and avoid temping until after I have my first real AF (assuming I’m not going to be a unicorn that gets KU the first cycle) but now I’m agonizing over not knowing if or when I ovulated. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @jenotontx lol I KNOW I could not handle not temping :D So you must have a bit more chill than me to at least think it wouldn't drive you crazy for a minute.

• @jenotontx I just find out about RHR as a marker from someone in TTGP. I am forgetting who. @chindimples04 I see you have it on your chart, was it you?

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**