• Options
    25+3
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @ginevere your dress is so gorgeous 😍 I need to get more cute fitted dresses! 
  • Options
    A day late because I wasn’t feeling it yesterday. 

23 weeks 3 days
  • Options
    OK I'll have to do that! I'll still put them behind spoilers while she's attached to so many things so that people can choose whether or not they want to see them, but I'll post a picture of her every Wednesday. :)
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    Front bump because I forgot to take one lol. 24w
  • Options
    I'm wicked late to the party. Work had me super busy this week and I actually wound up going into the office an extra day more than I have been, but it feels good to be busy, but alas that means less time for TB. This was taken yesterday at 24+6. My belly is starting to stick out past my boobs now, so I suppose that's a milestone lol.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    Super late, I've been working 75hrs a week and Sundays are the only day I have any semblance of free time.  Belly is getting real now!  23+4!

• Options
    Super late to the party too, but this was from last Sunday at 25+4. Cannot believe we are going to be 3 months away from her due date tomorrow!!!

• Options
    Aww you ladies all look amazing! This is the first time I’ve checked in for months, sorry. Life and Covid just got all consuming. 

@kboydbowman lots of hugs! This is the first thread I popped into so I haven’t read up in tour birth story but she looks like a strong little fighter! ❤️❤️
  • Options
    This pic is already a few weeks old. I’ve also been horrible at documenting this time. Third kid porbz. 🤷🏼‍♀️