November 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL - July

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child.  

How far along are you? 

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

Is this your rainbow baby or your pot of gold baby?

Re: PGAL - July

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 Weeks Today!!!

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. MC at 11Wks August 2015

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Most days are really good. Some days I want to roll into a ball and cry. Others I’m proud I have killed anyone 😈 it’s PMS times 💯 

Any upcoming appointments? I just had my A/S yesterday and today the follow up with the OB. The could not get a good view of the spine. They weren’t very worried about and said it could wait until my next 4 week appointment. It kind of makes me anxious though. They also forgot to calculate the babies weight at U/S which the OB thought was weird. Next appointment is July 28th.

Is this your rainbow baby or your pot of gold baby? Pot of Gold.

• Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    Do y'all feel like an emotional rollercoaster? It's like one day I'm "I need to start looking at _____ for when baby boy is here" and then the next day I'm like, "better hold off on buying anything to see if we make it."  It's exhausting. 
  • Options
    @kelk5 100%. Everyone around us is so excited and I wish I could JUST be excited. I agree that it’s exhausting. Hugs! xo
  • Options
    Same @kelk5 although it’s much better this go around. I’m happy to hear that the last US looked good and no labor signs. Continued prayers for your little boy.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22+1

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. In the spoiler below!

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I'm feeling ok physically. Emotionally, I think it's just really settling in that it looks like this baby is actually going to happen - so pretty excited and a little freaked out!

Any upcoming appointments? July 24 for OB + Glucose Challenge

Is this your rainbow baby or your pot of gold baby? Rainbow baby

@kelk5 I'm glad that your US was good and I hope the BH stop soon! Sometimes it's really hard, because our excitement is tempered by our experience. In my culture (we're Jewish) we actually don't buy anything for the baby until it is born - I think this has actually been kind of helpful for me, because I don't feel like I'm buying things for an "if." Sending hugs to you and your family and keeping your LO in my thoughts!
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    @kelk5 Glad to hear your US went well. BH sounds scary... Especially with your history. Hopefully it's temporary. 

I'm on the same page with you, holding off just in case. I find myself watching what I say to people because I always want to say 'if', but people don't want to hear that. Or when I'm asked how I'm feeling my first instinct is to respond about anxiety... But everyone just wants to know about morning sickness, etc. Like you said, it's exhausting to have to pretend to be super positive and excited. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20+4

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. MMC at 10 weeks in December. Due date would have been in 2 weeks (18th). 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Pretty good physically. Emotionally, hitting July was a little sad since it was suppose to be our birth month. I finally announced our pregnancy beyond closer friends and family. 20weeks felt like a "safe" time to do it.

Any upcoming appointments? The 21st

Is this your rainbow baby or your pot of gold baby? Rainbow

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker