Trying to Get Pregnant

Ten Things Tuesday! 6.30

keikilovekeikilove member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Top ten things you’re most thankful for this Tuesday? List them below!

Re: Ten Things Tuesday! 6.30

• chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited June 2020
    1) DH and *TW*
    DD
    2) Netflix 🤣
    3) A paycheck 
    4) My dogs
    5) My health
    6) caffeinated waters
    7) Sleeping in
    8) My nieces and nephews
    9) Family support with my dairy free diet
    10) Root beer stands

ETA: *TW* living child
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited June 2020
    @chindimples04 I don't know why I never put Netflix or Amazon Video on my list! I use it every Friday when I FaceTime with my mom!

1. DH
    2. Having a window above my home desk
    3. Our mini zoo
    4. Our home
    5. Still being financially stable during this time
    6. Hot beverages (tea, apple cider, DF hot chocolate)
    7. Being in therapy
    8. TB ladies!! (side note, DH was so touched and happy that you all are rooting for us and are such a great support system)
    9. Blankets
    10. Live G Free brownie and cake mixes from Aldis

ETA: BONUS: also I'm just always thankful for this thread! Such a good reminder of the little things to be happy about, especially since the world has gone mad
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 THERE’S DAIRY FREE HOT CHOCOLATE?!?! I need details! I love a good hot beverage! I would also like to learn more about your mini zoo. ❤️ Tell me all the things!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @inthewoods23 df hot chocolate!?! All the details please?

1. DW
    2 and 3. *TW living child*
    DS and my ability to be able to stay home with him.
    4. My dogs
    5. Our new house
    6. DW stable job/income
    7. Supportive family
    8. My nieces
    9. Coffee
    10. My growing garden

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 sleeping in would be #1 on my list but alas we are not blessed with that in our house
    @inthewoods23 the home office with windows is definitely a step up from the cube farm!

1) MH and his support of doing all the things to get ku
    2) my family, right here at home and my extended family all over
    3) a long weekend away at my dad's lake house
    4) Savage Love by Jawsh 685 and Jason Derulo, turn it up and bop
    5) the whole Pop Culture playlist on Amazon Music
    6) mine and MH's jobs that have been relatively stable during this time
    7) wine
    8) getting dressed, doing my hair and makeup on a Tuesday and feeling good
    9) this t-shirt dress on sale for $12 at target
    10) you ladies! It is an interesting place to be TTC right now (I actually had a friend tell me this weekend that she wouldn't even consider actually *trying* to get pregnant right now) and you guys know what it's like day to day, we support each other with the ups and downs and provide so much information. I'm just glad I jumped back in and make it a priority to be here.  <3

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• krash_krash_ member
    @Kenneylynn3 your growing garden reminded me of the raspberry bushes that are going crazy that I was going to add to my list. We get like $10 worth of berries every day!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ yes! what sucks most is if my cubicle was on the other side of the room, I'd have access to a window to see outside. Our rows have half walls, but the middle wall is probably 6ft so I have to stand and be on my tip toes to see the light of outside in our office. We're moving to a new building at some point and I'm basically going to be like, "my cubicle better be near a window or I'm done here". It's depressing when you never see how the day goes by! There's no stimulation for me other than watching people grab their prints off the printer across from my cube. BORING.

@chindimples04 @Kenneylynn3 Archer Farms (Target) brand hot chocolate! It's weird how some brands for their dark chocolate hot chocolate will have some milk in it, but this does. Obviously the milk chocolate does. I don't know what it is about the mix though... but if I don't wash the mugs right way and have them in the dishwasher a day or 2 later (it's just the 2 of us so it doesn't always run often), it sort of stains the inside of the mug. Like the powder stays caked on. Comes off with a wipe from a paper towel or rag, but it's just weird. Swiss Miss doesn't do that (which supposedly is coming out with a DF version soon too!)

@chindimples04 our "mini" zoo just means we sorta have a lot of pets lol but it's a good variety! A red-eared slider turtle, sunfish (same tank), a cat, and 2 hedgehogs (my profile pic).
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Hi everyone! I’m new to the community. I need something like this today, so here are my 10 things.

1. DH
    2. my family
    3. My job/paycheck
    4. my peloton 
    5. Summer fruit 
    6. Homemade pizza on the grill
    7. 3 day weekends 
    8. sundresses
    9. Iced coffee
    10. Gardening (although rabbits ate one of my favorite plants 😤)
     bonus: American Dream nut butters 🤤
  • @krash I understand knowing someone unwilling to try to conceive while COVID is going on. But there is always a risk of something. That's my personal opinion.

1. My faith
    2. My husband
    3. My relationship with all of my in-laws
    4. My mother-in-law's hospitality and their farm
    5. My friendships
    6. My work
    7. My husband's work
    8. So many good and wonderful things I do not deserve
    9. That I can spend as much time outside as I want to

#10 *TW* specific details of my family and faith
    10. My daughter's health and intelligence. https://biblehub.com/romans/2-4.htm "Don't you know that the reason God is good to you is because he wants you to turn to him?" I think of this often because I see motherhood as a gift.

• 1) God/Goddess/Universe always proving that it’s got my back
    2) DH supporting me 💯
    3) Faith & Hope
    4) Healthy food options
    5) Sunshine
    6) Nature
    7) The Ocean
    8) Modern Medicine
    9) You ladies of TB💓
    10) Steady work 
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @krash_ that t-shirt dress is so cute, I want it. But I've said I'm putting a morotorium on shopping and have no where to wear it right now 😂

1. My job. I'd kind of checked out a bit during SIP but I'm getting excited again as we head into busy season for us.
    2. My garden
    3. The long weekend
    4. Saving money for our dream home in these trying times
    5. Zillow/redfin to indulge my fantasies and help keep my spending in check
    6. Family. We're not near ours right now but it's great to have their support
    7. Our job security in these crazy times
    8. I'm in love with my new comforter lol
    9. MH and our great partnership which has evolved over almost half of my life at this point
    10. The trail right by our house for running

P.S. I know it's Wednesday but I got a late start on TB yesterday and really wanted to do this this week. I hope that's okay.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker