Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 6.29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 6.29

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 35/9-11

Timing: good

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: I think Wednesday

R/R: Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! We went to my parents for a BBQ on Saturday, then just hung around at home yesterday. I ended up putting a can of seltzer in a coozie at the BBQ, which worked to hide that I wasn’t drinking until someone asked what kind of beer it was. Oh well haha, no obnoxious comments were made when I said it was a seltzer, so it’s all good!

CS/Q: not sure what’s going on with my temps this month, but we did put the A/C on last night so maybe that’s this dip today. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 20/3 (FF moves my o day a day later this morning, which I kind of expected).
    Timing: -2, -1, +1 (so, better!)
    Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe 14 days? I have no idea. Lol. 
    Testing: still probably 7/6 (10 dpo) 
    R/R: my ILs finally found a house and got an accepted offer, so I’m super excited to not hear about their home buying journey anymore! Today is also DHs Friday. I miss him and I’m sick of being home alone. He’ll have worked nearly 60 hours by the end of his route today in his 5 day work week. CS/Q: I think my cover line is too high. I think it’s closer to 97.2-97.3.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @runningoncookies that's good that no comments were made about your seltzer! We are just about dpo twins, I think I'm going to try to hold out until Wednesday too. 

@chindimples04 your timing looks good even with that shift! Glad your IL found a place, now you'll have to hear about closing drama 😂 yay that DH will be home today!!

Month/Cycle: 14/12

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, -2

Typical LP length: 11-13 

Testing: BFN yesterday, am going to try to hold out until Wednesday now. 

R/R: rant: I am feeling all over crampiness today so think I'm out this cycle. Oh well! Our timing wasn't the best and I have a RE appointment next week so I'm thinking about the next cycle. 

Rave: we went for a last minute short hike in a new spot yesterday and it was fantastic. We only went about 2 miles, it was along a river so we spent a long time just sitting and looking at the water. I'm looking forward to going back again one day for a longer walk! 

CS/Q: I overslept this morning and am annoyed that my temp has the triangle, and reading way too much into the higher temp - is it bc it was later? Is it for other reasons?

• @runningoncookies your post wasn’t there when I posted mine! Must have been typing at the same time! I have gotten really good at drinking virgin bloody Mary’s (I love bloody Mary’s in general) and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to tell if there is alcohol or not, which I love! Glad no one asked obnoxious questions!

@_orchid_ I feel like my timing was even better with the O shift (which I totally anticipated) so I’m feeling a bit more optimistic than I was yesterday, even though I did expect the shift. 🤣 Your weekend sounds perfect! The up triangle is just because you temped later than the average of your other temps. My timing is all over the place, but I have found that for me, getting a solid stretch of sleep before I temped lead to more consistent data than temping at the same time every day. 
    TTC History

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @runningoncookies glad the seltzer went well! Sounds like it was a fun day.

@chindimples04 I tried my chart with discarding one temp b/c after looking at it I think I know why it was artificially high. Is that true with those 3 higher temps above 97.2? You probably can't discard them and keep a coverline. We both should've started temping earlier.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD25/6DPO

Timing: -4, -1, +1 (not sure how I feel about this)

Typical LP length: 15-16 days I think?

Testing: trying to wait for AF ornat least day 12 if I'm SS like crazy

R/R: We had a lovely weekend but didn't get enough cleaning done.

CS/Q: temp came back up a little but not as much as I was hoping for.

Or if I discard that second temp:

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited June 2020
    @kvh22 those random 97.2ish before O were on early bad nights of sleep. I haven’t tried discarding them since I got crosshairs. I should see if that changes anything! Stupid USPS taking too long to deliver my thermometer!

ETA: it dropped my cover line back to 96.99 and moved my O day back a days which I don’t agree with. I discarded the 97.3 in there and it lowered my cover line and kept the O date at CD17, so I think that’s what I’m going with. 🤣
    TTC History

• @runningoncookies Glad you enjoyed the BBQ and there was no awkwardness with not drinking!

@chindimples04 Glad YH will have some time off and at home!

@_orchid_ I hate the triangles!!! Unfortunately I think one temp alone, especially with a triangle, probably can’t be read into too much, hopefully tomorrow’s temp will bring more clarity!

@kvh22 Your bottom chart makes a lot more sense to me, although I do think you can have a secondary estrogen surge that drops your temps early in the LP. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: Next Tuesday (11dpo) if AF hasn't shown

R/R: My crazy work project finally finished! I worked 12 hours this weekend so I am planning to half ass it today and tomorrow and Wednesday and then take Thursday and Friday off. Hoping to hear back from the fertility clinic today about my "missing' CD3 bloodwork. If they can't track it down I am going to push to move forward based on my levels from last month (since they aren't really supposed to change that much anyway, although I know there is some debate over that). 

CS/Q: I slept in yesterday and didn't temp so will have to wait for tomorrow for CHs:

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @chindimples04 yay to YH getting some time off!

@_orchid_ your hike sounds so nice! I’ve been itching to get out and do some real hiking! Walking around my neighborhood is getting old.

@kvh22 I agree that the bottom chart makes more sense. I hate when FF gives me a weird cover line...it stresses me out the whole LP!

@legallykate you go girl!! Enjoy your short week, you deserve it! I hope that the clinic is able to figure out the bloodwork situation...SO frustrating!!
  • krash_krash_ member
    @runningoncookies glad the can coozie trick mostly worked and that no one had any comments about it being seltzer. Your temps look good post O! Some up and down but I try not to agonize over every temp and just look at the overall trend and your trend is great!
    @chindimples04 I always try to play with FF to get it to tell me what I want lol. My cover line this month was lower than I wanted it to be but that's ok. Also do you have a chin dimple? I do and my brother and sister called me Jay Leno as a kid  :|
    @_orchid_ sorry for the BFN but it is still early! FX for you!
    @kvh22 glad you had a nice weekend! Cleaning can wait. Also I like the second chart better  :D 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFN again this morning

R/R: just waiting for AF. I keep checking my CM for spotting because I just want to be done with this cycle. Between the BFN's and the temp drop I know I am out I would just like to move on. Sorry I posted and ghosted this weekend. I don't normally bump on the weekends but I knew y'all would understand my sadness. This one is just hitting much harder than the others. I was a total bitch to MH all weekend and he cried with me on Saturday so I know he is sad too but I don't think he really gets how I feel like I could cry at any moment. It was his birthday yesterday and I kind of ruined it for him. 

CS/Q:

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ I'm so sorry, we are all here for you and definitely understand the sadness. MH struggles with it in different ways than I do, but it is definitely hard for the husbands too. Hope you and YH can make up and have some quality time together this week. 
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate cycle buddies! Glad your work project is finished and you can spend some time relaxing!

@krash_ sorry about the BFN. They are never easy. I don’t personally have a chin dimple, but DH and most of his family do. They all call it a butt chin and I hate it. Like, what an ugly word to call it. They are genetic so our kids will most likely have them. 
    TTC History

• krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 *tw* living child
    DS has mine and it is so cute. It was the first thing I noticed about him  <3 Your babies will be so cute with their little butt chins *hehe*

*TW LC*

• @krash_ *tw* living child

DD has one. Her’s is VERY prominent, probably the most out of DHs immediate family. I get very sensitive and defensive when they say butt chin. DH has been great about correcting them, which I appreciate. ❤️
    TTC History

• krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 I'm sorry I used butt chin. I'm not sensitive about it anymore but I was as a kid. I hope our kids will grow up in a world where small differences like that wont be something to get picked on for.  
    *TW LC*

• @runningoncookies I'm glad no one made any obnoxious comments at the BBQ. Sounds like a great time.
    @chindimples04 I'm glad they found a house. Hopefully once they move in you'll stop getting 24/7 updates from them! I don't think your coverline is high. General rule of thumb is 3 temps that are above the last 5 and you have 3 temps in your last 5 before O that are 97.2-97.3 making a coverline of at least 97.4 make sense. If you had poor sleep on those nights they could be aritificially high.
    @_orchid_ I'm sorry you're crampy and that you had a BFN yesterday. Sending lots of love. The time out by the river sounds lovely!
    @kvh22 I agree with legallykate that the bottom chart looks a bit more accurate to me. Obviously without earlier pre-o data it's hard to say for certain what your temps should look like (and with this being your first cycle TTC you probably don't know what your norm is either).
    @legallykate I'm glad your work project is finished! Hopefully you have a relaxing week and get some answers about your missing labs!
    @krash_ I definitely feel you on wanting to be done with this cycle. Sending you lots of love! I'm sorry this cycle is hitting you particularly hard. Sending you virtual hugs if you want them!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD/DPO: 36/21
    Timing: -5, -2, 0
    Typical LP Length: 14
    Testing: Waiting another week
    R/R: Still no AF, still no positive test. I cried last night because of the frustration over this. It sucks, it's hard, it's heartbreaking. I'm 99.99% sure I'm out this cycle and things are REALLY wonky with my body, and I just hope to find out what's going on. I JUST got a call back from my ObGyn's office and they want me to call them in a week if AF still hasn't shown. They'll get me in and run some labs and if I'm for sure not pregnant they'll induce a cycle with provera. Feeling a bit better knowing that I only have 7 days left of limbo max.
    CS/Q: Still high. Marked the temp from 2 days ago as abnormal because my room was extra cold.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @krash_ I’m so, so sorry for the BFN’s. It really is extra hard some months. Sending love your way ❤️ 
  • @krash_ no offense taken! I took it as a joke. 😊 

@ashaislurking I’m sorry they are making you wait even longer. That’s just insane. 
    I know our bodies aren’t clockwork, but they usually fall in a range. And I got really bad sleep those three days of higher temps, but who knows. It’s hard since I started temping midcycle.
    TTC History

• @ashaislurking I'm so sorry you're still in limbo. Sending you lots of hugs. It's so hard 

@krash_ hugs to you too. BFNs hit so hard sometimes, and it's hard to predict which ones are going to be the ones that bring tears. I know it upsets MH too but I also get resentful bc I have to be the one to actually do the tests, stare at then forever, and then report back. It sucks. 

Also, +1 for cleft chin @krash_ @chindimples04 also called it a butt chin as a kid but never really bothered me! I liked having it bc not many of my friends did, and it made me look like my family. My BFF growing up loved it too and was jealous I had one which I think helped ♥️
  • @ashaislurking I’m so sorry that you have to continue to wait. I’m glad that there’s at least an plan in place, but I wish you were able to get answers sooner
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    edited June 2020
    @krash_ I'm so sorry *creepy internet hugs*

@ashaislurking Ugh this is so frustrating! There's no chance you O'ed later, like CD 27 or anything, right? Any extra stress (which sounds funny in these times b/c it's SO stressful)? My cycles are normally 31 days but can be super wonky with stress or random other things going on with my hormones (I've had 3 in the past 4 years that have been 45 days or longer). I'm glad you will get answers in the next week but at the same time, that feels like so long, I'm sure.

@legallykate enjoy your low-key week! You deserve it after all that work.

Thanks for all of the input on the chart with discarded temp. I'll keep it without that one and the slightly lower coverline. ETA: @ashaislurking I've temped before but with things being slightly wonky and never executing on OPKs to catch the LH surge, I've only gotten dotted CHs. But my coverline is usually lower and my O temps are usually higher and I've never had a secondary estrogen surge (or any dip post O). But this is the first time I'm getting solid CHs and CM is totally dry so I'm just going with it.

• @kvh22 -MAYBE- CD29 but even that's SUPER unlikely because at that point I had been testing with OPKs daily since CD23 (I usually have a slight LH elevation before AF shows so I like to track that in my TWW) and hadn't had a single OPK anywhere close to positive and my cervical changes flat out don't line up with there being a late O. That would also mean completely ignoring everything else that points to O on CD15 (CM and cervical position changes, positive opk, and spotting not to mention the clear biphasic shift).
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking girl, this must be so hard. Is there any chance you can go and get an hcg blood test without going through your doc? Just to get _some_ kind of closure? 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking ugh this is seriously so weird!! Your chart looks so good as is except for the BFNs. Especially with your temps continuing to rise.

• @acleverusername there aren't any independent labs in my city. I'd have to travel to one of the bigger cities about an hour and a half away. I'd rather just wait it out.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• edited June 2020
    @ashaislurking 😢I am sending you all the positive vibes and patience and hopefully some clarity soon w/o having to wait until next Monday. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited June 2020
    @runningoncookies glad the seltzer in the koozie tricked worked.

@chindimples04 good your in-laws found a house and your DH will be back home.

@_orchid_ I'm sorry you think you are out for this cycle. Yay for a new hiking trail. I love discovering new favorite trails.

@legallykate I hope you enjoy the low-key work and the time off from work this week!

@krash_ I'm sorry you had such a hard weekend. Sending 💓

@ashaislurking I'm glad your OB got back to you and finally have and end date for limbo. I'm sorry you have so many unknowns.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 17/4 or 17/2? Rethinking based on CM and cervix position
    Timing: -5, -2, +1 or -5, -1
    Typical LP length: 12-14 days
    Testing: 7/8 if there are no signs of AF
    R/R: it has been so great being up at the lake with my parents. Just time to relax in the sun, help with some projects, eat good food, and drink some fun drinks. I needed this so badly!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @ashaislurking Ugh I’m so confused and frustrated for you! I really hope you don’t have to wait a whole week to figure out wtf is going on.

@DoubleUp8 Glad you are enjoying the lake time, that sounds amazing!

*TTC History*