Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 6.29

keikilovekeikilove member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 6.29

• Month/Cycle: 13/7

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: benched until August

R/R: well so much for my plan to have better participation last week. I couldn't post for 2 days and then got busy with a bunch of stuff at the end of the week. Here's hoping this week is better. Today is my last hormonal pill of my second BC pack! AF should be here by Thursday and then only one month left on the bench!

My local library does a cool summer reading program for both kids and adults, so I'm heading there today to pick up my summer reading materials. Looks like the Arts Council will have some cool art projects for adults to do at home too which I'm excited for. I love having a creative outlet.

CS/Q:  
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 4
    WAYDTGKU: opk and cm/cp
    R/R: Just trying to figure out best timing for this cycle that will work out between ours and the donor's schedules. Seems like this cycle might not work out, but trying to keep my hopes up
    CS/Q:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 woohoo! only 1 pack to go! Feels like June really flew by IMO.

@Kenneylynn3 can you have the donor's sperm frozen so that it can be used at the time that works best for you?

Month/Cycle: 36/I should recalculate this now that we're back to trying on our own for a little while

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: HIO with Conceive Plus, temping, OPKs,  PNV and other supplements, GF and DF diet

R/R: This cycle is my first full period using a menstrual cup. Somehow I suck at inserting it now. Idk what's wrong with me lol. At one point I was so over it that I put in tampons for half a day. Anyway... we cleaned up a good chunk of our great room in the basement where DH has his drum sets and I have my table set up to do puzzles. There's probably a ton more organizing and cleaning we could have done, but at least the floor is more open so I'm happy. Our goal has been to fill up a black lawn bag with trash once a week to help get rid of clutter and stuff we don't ever use. The next room I want to tackle is our laundry room, which is a MESS.

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I've been struggling with my menstrual cup too! It can be super frustrating. Last time we used a known donor and used fresh sperm for a home insemination, so we are trying that route again. I think what is driving me slightly crazy is all the traveling we have planned with the 4th coming up. It looks like we will only be able to try on assumed O, which is better than not I guess.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • @gingermama29 you are FLYING through these 3 months.  i hope you mentally feel the same!
    @kenneylynn3 hopefully you can figure that out with the donor!
    @inthewoods23 that's great that you got a bunch cleaned out, such a good feeling!

Month/Cycle: 6/6 AL
    CD: 9
    WAYDTGKU: prentals, CoQ10, temping, OPKs, Proov
    R/R: happy Monday! super excited because over the weekend DH and i booked our vacation to Maui for the week of Labor Day!  We're hedging our bets that the self-quarantine orders for both home and away will be lifted by then.  if not, we can cancel without penalty.  DH last night asked me if i timed the trip based on TWW (which would mean i am abstaining from drinking), and then he says "or maybe you won't be drinking at all by then" .....a girl can dream, right???
    CS/Q: nothing interesting yet.  my Proov was supposed to arrive Friday and still hasn't.  looks like it will today so i am literally crossing my legs and holding off on FMU in case mail comes before 11am (which it has been lately).  if not, i'm scouring the FB support group to see if CD10 is too late to do baseline. 
  • @Kenneylynn3 don't fix what ain't broke when it comes to the process  :)

@asf0613 that sounds like an amazing trip! And good that you can cancel and get all your money back. Things certainly have opened up sooner than I thought they would. But I also think they said a 2nd wave could happen closer to the fall  :/
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 yes definitely monitoring that and hoping thats not the case (not just for selfish travel reasons), but will try to remain optimistic about it all!
  • edited June 2020
    Month/Cycle: 12/12/5 al 

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, probably smep this cycle since my ovulation timing has been jacked up the past couple of cycles. Coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby aspirin. 

R/R: We had a good weekend, I wasn’t feeling well Friday and stayed home from work. So I had a super lazy day. I was able to get my rings back! They look really good! The jeweler didn’t get the stone super centered and looking down on it, it’s obvious (To me) that it isn’t centered. So I’m thinking about bringing it back to him to fix but dh says I’m over analyzing it. 😬 We boated on the river yesterday and had a good time until we got rained out! It was a pretty relaxing weekend! 

Photos of ring: the center stone was a morganite before, so it looks REALLY different. 

CS/Q: I only have a coupe of dots. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • @gingermama29 glad your almost to the end of your benched period. It really is the worst. I hope it all pays off for you! 

@kenneylynn3 I hope you still get good timing this cycle! 

@inthewoods23 I have always struggled with the cup too. I think I need a different one for my body. But I started using flex discs and love them. It’s similar, but I’ve had success every time I use them and still don’t have to worry about leaks, and don’t have to change a tampon as often! Try them! 

@asf0613 how exciting! I’ve been dying for a good vacation! Hopefully you can’t drink on this one 😉

• @photographerwife i think you are well within your rights to ask them to center it properly.  it should just be a matter of repositioning the prongs.  PS it is beautiful!
  • @asf0613 that’s what I’m saying! I think so too. I hate to sound Karen-like but dang, you’d think a jeweler would have a bit of perfectionist in them.  
  • @photographerwife right!! yes it will drive you nuts if not perfect...and you want to be able to stare at the upgrade without only thinking about it being off-center
  • comeongetdowncomeongetdown member
    edited June 2020
    Month/Cycle: Cycle 2

CD: 1 (womp womp)

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping starting this cycle

R/R: I'm tired

CS/Q:nothing yet
    🎈 Hello
  • edited June 2020
    @gingermama29 What kinds of books do you like to read? 
    @Kenneylynn3 FX that timing works out for your donor
    @inthewoods23 I just started using the menstrual cup too! Well, cycle 2 for me. I watched videos from Put a Cup in It to learn how it's supposed to be inserted (they review a lot of different cups, so maybe there's a video for yours? They give cup-specific tips.)
    @asf0613 AFAIK you can do Proov baseline ever a couple of days before ovulation as progesterone levels should be very low. FX that you receive your strips today. And hooray for Maui! We have a credit from Alaska from our cancelled Maui trip in April; hopefully we'll get to use it a bit later this year. 
    @photographerwife I'm glad to hear you had a longer/relaxing weekend. The ring is gorgeous and I totally agree that the jeweler should get it properly centered. 
    @comeongetdown Hi! 👋🏻

Month/Cycle: 6/6
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: HIO during fertile period, temping with Tempdrop, OPKs, CM, seed cycling, prenatal vits, myo-inositol/ d-chiro-inositol (for PCOS), COQ10, Proov testing, and starting progesterone supplementation in LP this month.
    R/R: I complained in TWW last month that I tested for low progesterone, but my doctor doesn't think that I need to supplement unless I get pregnant. Which I don't agree with since the opinion out there is "considering that progesterone is released in short pulses, measuring it is very tricky. Therefore supplementing is not proven, but there's no hurt in doing so." So, following the advice of folks in the Proov Facebook group, I got a prescription for progesterone via Push Health, but the instructions provided seem so wrong; it's like the provider is prescribing it for a completely different condition (i.e. amenorrhea due to menopause). Her instructions say "take daily except on days of your menses." But... isn't that like birth control? Since I'm on Day 2, I won't need to be taking it for a while, so I'm going to chase down and figure out the correct instructions. Otherwise, I've wasted $$$.
    CS/Q: nothing interesting to share. Currently comparing temps taken using Premom bbt thermometer and Tempdrop (purchased last cycle) to see if it's worth the price. The return policy is pretty generous and so far the investment doesn't appear to have been worth it, but I'm gonna give it full 60 days. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @acleverusername hopefully you can get some answers on the dosing so it is worth the effort/money spent.

my kit came at noon so i literally grabbed the mail and ran upstairs to do my baseline.  started OPKs while i was at it, so now i commence POS's for this cycle
  • @Kenneylynn3 good luck! I hope you can figure out timing this cycle.

@inthewoods23 it really did! It's kinda crazy that it's already almost July! Yay for getting rid of clutter! It's such a satisfying feeling.

@asf0613 FX you'll be able to go on your trip! That sounds amazing!

@photographerwife thanks friend. Your rings are gorgeous!! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend.

@acleverusername oh I like a lot of different genres. I tend to stick to fiction but I like fantasy, dystopian, historical fiction, sci-fi, mystery/thrillers. My favorite books I've read are the A Song of Ice and Fire series and the Outlander series. I love both of those authors' writing styles! I hope you can figure out the progesterone dosing. Have you sought out a second opinion from another doctor? 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 12
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, Pre-seed, CM 
    R/R: I think all signs are pointing to O right now. I had some cramping this morning and CM is definitely EW. I kind of wish we would have HIO last night again but hopefully if we DTD tonight it will still be pretty good timing. Even though I only work 3 days this week I have super busy with patients today-wed. So I do hope to pop back on later to check in with everyone I just don't have a lot of time to respond right now!   
    CS/Q: No Chart
  • @gingermama29 re: finding another provider, this was a virtual healthcare provider because my own OB wouldn't prescribe progesterone; she doesn't think I need to supplement unless I get pregnant. But the thing is, I keep reading that low progesterone can impact the formation of good lining necessary for implantation, so it's a bit of a catch 22. Luckily I've got a couple of weeks to figure this out since I ovulate later; hopefully I'll get some wisdom from the Proov group since many on there have used Push Health before. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @gingermama29 Let us know what you pick up at the library! I'm always looking for new books to add to my wish list.

@inthewoods23 I always had a problem with taking the cups out! I got so tired of dealing with it I just went back to tampons.  

@acleverusername I hope you can figure the instructions out soon! Let us know what you think of the two thermometers. I have a BBT thermometer I bought off Amazon. I don't even know what the name of it is. lol

@comeongetdown Sorry for AF :(

@photographerwife Your ring is stunning!!! I think I can see what you mean about it not being centered. I would definitely take it back in if that bothers you! You are the one who looks at it everyday and you deserve for it to be perfect. 

@asf0613 I really hope your vacation plans work out for you! We were planning to go to Europe that same weekend but we are not feeling very optimistic.  I was originally planning to wait until after that trip to start TTC but I would rather not hold off if we end up having to cancel. At this point we just are not booking anything but I also live in Houston where things are really bad right now so I feel a little doom and gloom about the whole Covid thing at the moment. 

@kennylynn1990 That's so interesting to me that you are doing it at home with a donor. I hope the timing works out for you!  
  • @photographerwife I feel like the discs would just get lost  :D I just can't imagine how sex works with those in (I was thinking about this the other day when my cup was being a pain). I opted for the regular size over the small since my "measurements" indicate I have a high cervix, but with the brand I bought, it sounds like the only difference is in the diameter of the cup. I could probably get away with either, but I haven't bit the bullet to buy the small to try it out to see if I like it better. The regular size was definitely helpful when I had to dump it's contents only 6 hours after inserting it over the weekend. Ok I feel like that was a lot of TMI lol

@acleverusername sounds like you need a new OB  :|  I think if your progesterone isn't sufficient the lining might not be receptive to an embryo so it would totally make sense to start progesterone before confirming a pregnancy. As far as I'm concerned, I've never had progesterone issues, but I still went on the suppositories for my IUIs. It clearly can't hurt to be on it post O. Put a cup in it is actually the site I found that helped me decide which cup to get! Thanks quiz :) I'll have to check their videos. I don't really like the C-fold. I don't recall what the name of the fold is, but I like the one that you push 1 side down and in so that the opening of the cup is more to a point shape. Feels more comfortable to insert for me.

@jenotontx I surprisingly haven't had issues with taking it out (as in it hasn't accidentally falling in the toilet or have gotten blood everywhere). My biggest issue with removing it is getting it down far enough that I can get a grasp of it. Guess I'll just be getting an early workout with my baby-pushing muscles lol.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • *lurking from TWW*

@photographerwife my wedding ring became unsoldered and I brought it in to be resoldered. When I picked it up, it was soldered OFF CENTER! Like, not even close to be done correctly! They told me to take it and see if it bothered me and said they would fix it if it did (it STILL bothers me). Like, this is their entire livelihood. I don’t think it’s crazy to expect them to do it correct. 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I went ahead and brought my rings back. The jeweler was out today, so it should be fixed in a day or so! It was a mess because on my way, I got stuck in a huge storm with a tornado warning and had to hide in Walmart for a while, for it to pass! The south is lovely. 😬 

@comeongetdown gl temping! 

@acleverusername that’s frustrating about the progesterone. I’ve had a bad time lately with doctors wanting to do ANYTHING. So I understand. Hope you get some clarity soon! And I agree on the temp drop. I can just as easily do it in my own. It doesn’t seem worth the money imo. 

@jenotontx gl with O! 

@inthewoods23 LOL!! Nothing is sacred in TTGP! 😂 I can’t imagine having sex with it in either! I mean a penis would have to go under the disc and I can’t imagine that would be comfortable... but idk..  for me my disc always “releases” a bit whenever I relax my pelvic muscles, to pee or whatever. Which I really like because then it drains itself and I don’t have to keep re-doing it throughout the day if it gets full, and I can go a 12 hours with it! The end of it sits right above your pelvic bone In your vagina, so it’s just as easy as the cup to just pull it out! It’s frustrating dealing with a cup! Everytime I think I have it right it leaks, and then sometimes it’s perfect. 🙄 I don’t blame you for not buying a new one yet, I can’t afford $40+ every month to find one that might work. 

@chindimples04 how frustrating! That would bother me a lot too! That’s part of the reason I went ahead and took it back now, because then they’ll fix it for free without me being annoyed over it for however long. It’s slight, but I noticed it every time, and so did dh. I agree on the livelihood thing! Mistakes happen, I know, but that was literally all he did, and he couldn’t make sure it was centered?! 

• @photographerwife i'm glad you brought them back.  better to do it in a timely manner than sitting with them for two weeks first and coming to the same conclusion
    @jenotontx yes i feel your pain.  in NJ here it seems like we're about to start moving backwards too.  im cautiously optimistic about actually being able to travel.  GL in TWW!
    @acleverusername i know that if i go through this Proov testing and this cycle is a shorter-than-comforting LP again i am getting on progesterone.  if my OB wont prescribe it i will look elsewhere.  i think i speak for us both that we are taking steps to take ownership of this and the logic is there so i am going to push for what my gut tells me.  keep us posted.