Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros week of 6.22

keikilovekeikilove member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros week of 6.22

• Ages (you and SO): 28 and dw is 30

How many months have you been TTC?: This next cycle will be month 1

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 
    Cp/cm and opk

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): DS is 16 months, we have 2 dogs, Milo (10) and Ferrari (5). I'm a sahm. I enjoy reading and watching movies, but between having bought a house about a month ago and DS there isn't much time for those.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Ages (you and SO): I just turned 30 this last weekend! 🎉 DH is 34. 

How many months have you been TTC?: We made our decision +1 day past ovulation so officially starting next cycle. Still did BD +1 past OV but I’m not holding my breath. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: OPK, CM & Tempdrop. I’m used to using my Tempdrop and FAM as BC so it feels weird to be using it for opposite purposes! 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have a dog (pomsky) named Teddy and a cat (red mac tabby) named Frank. My husband and I are self employed and I basically help with the businesses from home. We joke that I’m a stay at home fur momma. We’ve been married for 5 years and together for 7. We’ve waited for this for a long time as we had a lot to square away with our businesses and finances before we felt comfortable to TTC.  These last few years have been incredibly blessed and I’m so excited to now be on this journey! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @luckylemon1018 OMG! I’d love a pomsky! What is his demeanor like?

@Kenneylynn3 congrats on the house! I have a 14 month old DD and two dogs, as well!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @luckylemon1018 OMG! I’d love a pomsky! What is his demeanor like?

@Kenneylynn3 congrats on the house! I have a 14 month old DD and two dogs, as well!
    He’s super friendly and very intelligent, sometimes too smart for his own good lol. He’s a little high energy which is perfect for us and gets me out of the house and active but his size makes things manageable. I’ve heard that huskys have a reputation for not being the most loyal dogs but we haven’t found that to be true! I’m very much "his person". ❤️ So tempted to bring another one home and we probably will eventually after babies! 
  • @luckylemon1018 I was wondering if he were sassy. Poms and huskys are both so sassy! 🤣 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited June 2020
    Ages (you and SO):  36 and DH is 38

How many months have you been TTC?: This is our first cycle trying, last cycle was NTNP.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: We are don't the BD for now.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):  We have a 5 year old son. I was part of TTGP and N14 on the bump when we were trying and pregnant, but I haven't been on the Bump much since the blow up and restructuring that happened, was that 2015? We have a cat (fingers crossed for no litter box duty for 9 months). I WFT for a university. I like to read, hike, and do DIY house projects. I also love a good gif party!

https://giphy.com/gifs/katygifparty-katy-perry-tgif-last-friday-night-3o6Mbl0kpk4i9G2GCQ
    (But I seem to have lost my touch! 😆)

gif take 2

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Hi there!
    Ages (you and SO): I'm (almost) 34 and DH is 37

How many months have you been TTC?: Currently on month 2

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: I had tubal reversal surgery to become fertile again and using an app (Glow) along with OPK to help track my cycle.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): We are a blended family! I have 2 DDs from a previous marriage, he has one. The two oldest are only 2 weeks apart so it's almost like having twins <3 We are now trying for a baby together. We have a dog named Churro and two cats, Charly and Percy. I'm a 2nd grade teacher and run a photography business as a side hustle.

Can't wait to get to know you ladies!
  • So glad to see you here @BuckeyeNut05!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Ages (you and SO): 35 & 36

How many months have you been TTC?: This is our second cycle actively trying

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: OPKs last month, adding BBT this month

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): We're currently trying for #4, I have a 6yo, 5yo, and a 2yo currently.  I love sewing, I sew all kinds of clothes for my kids :)

@DoubleUp8 I was also really active on thebump before the mass exodus, I ended up deleting my entire account and posts, but clearly I can't quit this place  lol

🎈 Hello
  • Welcome everyone! Make sure you lurk around and see what our boards are like (and the variety of threads we have depending on where you're at in your ttc journey).
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes