Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Friday

ashaislurkingashaislurking member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Last week we talked about current jobs and dream jobs, and early this week I ran across a thing called "bad stock photos of my job". Can we do this? Go find a bad/cringe worthy stock photo of your job (or something similar to your job) and post it below!

TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: GTKY Friday

• @ashaislurking fun idea! I'm a librarian so pretty easy to find a bad stock picture LOL. For the record the libraries I've worked in have all been loud! No shushing!

• Loading the player...
  • DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited June 2020
    Because when you plan events all of the supplies are decorative and not crammed in any available space. And the only thing you focus on are colors and flowers.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• I probably don't have a "good" bad stock photo with my job as an applications engineer/tech support type person, but I do work on our product manuals so I'll have to check if there are some good ones for technical writing. Will report back if I find a good one  :)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • edited June 2020
    @kpearse99 I've always said adults are a worse audience than kids! 
    @legallykate those justice statues give me the heebie-jeebies. Probably because that was the murder weapon in "How to Get Away with Murder" season 1!

Edit: add tag
  • How how to be a speech therapist: 1) put child on a stack of unsteady pillows. 2) sit in a large chair so you tower over them. 3) have NO toys or fun things to do 4) show them a clipboard with the letter “A”? just a PSA that speech therapists do not teach the alphabet, and “a” is like one of the earliest sounds a child makes. Lol there’s some good ones out there this is fun!

• @emeraldduchess I ALMOST picked that teacher stock photo! 🤣 I have never worn heels as an actual teacher. And honestly, if I wear a skirt, it’s floor length because I teach 4th and I’m constantly sitting in the floor with kids.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• My boss would literally kill me if she walked in and I was posing with stacks of money 😂 omg! 

• I regularly draw my marketing strategy on a large poster board with colorful sharpies, adorn it with succulents and then have everyone sit around it, staring intensely as we sip decorative coffees. Sometimes we like to celebrate a nicely drawn circle with a ring of the bell.