Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?

Re: Week 2 (12/8-12/14) Check-In 6/21

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11/2020 15w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pear

Upcoming appointments: Telehealth with OB on Thursday

How are you feeling: Great! Haven't felt sick in a few weeks! I'm generally pretty tired by like 3/4:00 though!

Rants/Raves: We did a small gender reveal with my husband's side of the family on Saturday, and then we announced on social media on Sunday! 

Questions: I get sharp pains in my stomach when rolling over in bed at night (because I use my stomach muscles to turn myself) - trying to remember to use my arms instead! Is this normal?

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Vacuum for sure! 
  • Options
    sejicasejica member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11 15w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: +

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: orange?

Upcoming appointments: 7/1

How are you feeling: bleh. If I miss my 10:30 p go unconscious opportunity I cant fall asleep 'til like 1 or 2 a.

Rants/Raves: dd turned 3 on Sat, and it went well. We had a small gathering, and I'm proud of my fruit & veggie tray bicycle.

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom, as evidenced by the fact that I make DH do the other 3.

@feather_heather yes, they are not uncommon. With dd it was up by my ribs, with DS down almost in my leg/hip joint. This time it's anywhere and so annoying.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11, 15+3
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: naval orange
    Upcoming appointments: A/S 7/16
    How are you feeling: Good! Still tired and today my feet swelled up, but it’s 110° outside and I love salt so that might be it. 
    Rants/Raves: Officially working from home until at least September 4. Which is like, good because I don’t want to catch the deadly virus and spread it to loved ones but also bad because I’m an extrovert and starved for human contact.
    Questions: I had some but my mind is suddenly blank.
    GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Dishes. Everything else takes too long and/or potentially involves contact with stray pubic hair. 

@sejica That tray bicycle is adorable! Well done.

@feather_heather I get those same sharp pains when I bend down and stand back up too quickly.
  • Options
    laurenspdxlaurenspdx member
    edited June 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/8, 16w tomorrow 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green and getting more and more curious!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Avocado!

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan July 18

How are you feeling: Pretty good, minus the fact that I’ve somehow found myself working 3 jobs and sitting on 3 boards for the sport I play. I am not good at saying no to things so I’m starting to get a little burnt out. At least I’m not having those first tri symptoms or else I’d be toast.

Rants/Raves: It’s too long a story but I’m basically constantly dealing with people who don’t know how to be responsible or communicate. Like, people who have an important meeting on their calendar for literally months and let me know just hours before (after multiple reminders) that they can’t make it - for no good reason. I just don’t understand how some people function as adults in this world...

Questions: I was running yesterday and for the whole first part of my run, it felt like baby was bouncing on my bladder. I knew it was empty but I felt such pressure and an urge to pee. Then it just went away after a while. Can that happen from baby changing positions and would it feel that strong this early?

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
    Vacuum for sure. We have a dog that sheds like crazy and it’s so satisfying to vacuum that hair all up!

@cassafrass15 That reasoning is amazing

@sejica Cute snacks!!
  • Options
    @laurenspdx I had a meeting scheduled this morning more than an hour before I usually start working (from home). I had to get up early, get my daughter ready, drop her off with my mom and get home in time to do some quick prep. Then they cancelled...FIVE MINUTES before the meeting was supposed to start. The excuse? Just can’t make it! So yeah, I feel you on the lack of consideration. 
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 Uuuugghhhh so frustrating!! That stinks!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 08-12-2020 (16 weeks today!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 🥑 

Upcoming appointments: July 16th! 

How are you feeling: Getting better each day! Heartburn but the nausea is pretty much gone and I’m tired but now like I was before!

Rants/Raves: in just seriously enjoying a much needed down day today where I still feel slightly productive but I’m doing a lot of relaxing things! Need more of these! 

Questions: 

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Now the lawn! I love the clean lines haha 
  • Options
    @jchpg A tail-less squirrel sounds so gruesome!! 😆 Glad to hear you’re feeling more confident and that you can feel baby squirming around in there.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15 + 6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! (Couldn’t hold out for green 😂😂)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A jar of Nutella! 

Upcoming appointments: I have an early fetal anatomy scan Friday because of the GD and I’m so nervous. 

How are you feeling: I got sick from breakfast today but otherwise pretty good. Just nervous like I said about Friday because of the laundry list of stuff they told me can be what if’s even though I didn’t hear of these with DS.

Rants/Raves: Sleeping, even with the pregnancy pillow, is already getting crappy. 

Questions: None right now

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Vacuum because it’s the quickest!
    DS born 2016
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12-9-20, 16w

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an avocado 

Upcoming appointments: 7-16-20

How are you feeling: pretty good, a little out of breath lol

Rants/Raves: I am experiencing a lot of discomfort in my hips. Lots of popping in and out of place when I move and some pain lower like up where your leg meets your butt. I didn’t think to ask Dr. at last visit, thinking about calling but assuming not much can be done. 

Questions: No questions this week 

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom! I love a clean bathroom and I don’t mind cleaning it one bit.
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/14

FTM/STM/STM+: stm+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 4 weeks till the anatomy scan!

How are you feeling: pretty good, now that i've finally learned to eat ast smaller meals.

Rants/Raves: none pregnancy related

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Mow!

BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7