December 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 6/23

Thought it was Thursday already...wtf
TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: WTF Wednesday 6/23

• Options
    @bearmomma1 I took off friday, so it's kinda like thursday. 

my wtf is this pregnancy brain. I scheduled TWO client appointments right over top of other meetings. The other meetings are non-essential but seriously. I couldn't manage to do it 30 minutes later? Derp. Baby girl, give momma back her brain. 

• Options
    Also - My WTF from earlier in the week. My MIL announced the gender of our baby on facebook before I did - and effing tagged me. 
    I'm still mad. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz I took Friday off too! Haha so yes, today is like Thursday...woohoo!
     and ooof! That would piss me off too!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    akorosakoros member
    Cat had an explosive puking fest in our bedroom this morning. In the aggregate it wasn't a lot of vomit, she just managed to spray it everywhere. I guess it caught her off-guard, normally she has time to run away to wherever she deems better to be sick.
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz oh no I'd be pissed too!

My WTF... I just got a new laptop the end of January. I opened it today and the screen is cracked! I have no idea how it happened and I'm so upset. 😭
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz I would have lost it! I’m so sorry. Ugh! I also have major pregnancy brain!

My WTF is this heartburn is giving me a sore throat which I keep thinking is the beginning of Covid. I know it’s not Covid, but it’s sitting in the back of my brain and worrying me.
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz omg id call her out on that. That’s totally inappropriate!

my wtf Wednesday is how hyper my dog has been these past few days. Like serious puppy energy. Been walking and playing with him tons but he is non stop! And this mama to be is tired lol 
  • Options
    @tryingktogku as soon as I saw it I handed DH the phone and said “fix.it.” He called, she deleted the post then shared the post I made a bit later. I was just like FFS... we talked about this. 

• Options
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz That’s a big no no! Glad she took it down!

@shelmcclel I have COVID paranoia too. Mostly from the shortness of breath, which is totally a pregnancy thing too.

My WTF is just people still pretending like COVID is over. Sigh.
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz that’s still so frustrating I feel for you
  • Options
    @laurenspdx. I also have the paranoia.  I get a sore throat by the end of the day, but I also talk at a high volume all day to guests at the zoo.  So of course my throat hurts.  
  • Options
    @mom_of_the_vogels.  Same boat over here.  It would let me read but not post.  

I had a WTF day.  At work, guests are not required to wear masks unless they CHOOSE to go into the indoor portions.  They are given fair warning that this is an expectation. Over my two hour period in the inside portion, I had four people refuse to wear masks.  Like I get they are uncomfortable and particularly political at the moment.  However you as an adult decided you wanted to see this part and knew what the rules were.  Now I have to be the bad guy and follow you around making sure you do it.  As soon as I turn my back, they yank them off and put them in their bags.  Like seriously!!  

Also on my way home from work, all the cars driving 80mph screech to a halt because a man was walking naked on the side of the highway!  Like what?  
  • Options
    @dobiemom11 So annoying about the masks (and the naked person too). I feel like people are acting like petulant teenagers with them - “well, if you’re going to tell me to wear it, I’m not going to!” It’s something our 17 year old does when we ask them to put their dishes away, not the way adults should behave during a global pandemic that’s literally killed hundreds of thousands. It’s infuriating.
  • Options
    Wtf at the bump for not showing me to post the last several days! 
    Same on people not wearing masks. 
    @the_road_to_oz that was way out of line for your mil.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7