Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 6/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 6/25

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16 dp IUD

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, CM, PNVs, EOD

R/R: my husband got three days off in a row which was super nice! There is a chance of rain tomorrow, which means I don’t think I can do my outdoor painting project today so that’s a bummer!

CS/Q: Temping is really hard because my body is forced out of bed at random times. I do only temping I’ve gotten a solid 4-5 hour stretch, so that part is consistent, just not the time of testing.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Pre-seed, HIO

R/R: Never got my car back yesterday but thankfully I have a loaner to get me around. They said it could be a few days which is fine I just didn't realize it would take them that long considering I don't even know what the problem is! Tomorrow I took the morning off for a doctor appointment and I'm hoping to get done early enough that I can sit down and take a certification exam I have been studying for. I have to go into the clinic again tomorrow afternoon though so I may be cutting it a bit close. 

CS/Q: No chart 

@chindimples04 Sorry if I missed it but what are you painting? It's been raining all week here but we really needed it! I'm just hoping it clears up for the 4th of July weekend. 

• Loading the player...
  • edited June 2020

@chindimples04 enjoy the 3 days off! I’m sure you will find something that works for you. I’ve noticed some of the inconsistencies they “say” will affect it don’t always with different people. Like drinking, or not testing with 3 hours etc.. 

@jenotontx hope you get your car back soon! I always hate driving a loaner car! Gl with your exam! 

Month/Cycle: 12/12/5 al 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby aspirin. 

R/R: here we are again.... I never tested last cycle, but I could tell af was coming based solely on my temps, which is why I always temp during the tww. There isn’t a whole lot going on today, our power was out for half of the day yesterday, and life was chaotic so I haven’t had a lot of opportunity to jump on here. I notice if I can’t get on first thing, I never have the time to sit and do it all throughout the day. The good news it that, my new stone FINALLY (after 2.5 months!) came in for my wedding ring, so I should have it back early next week! I’m stoked to see how it’ll look. My morganite stone had taken some damage over the past several years, so I’m replacing it with a moissanite. Anyway, I hope this cycle is more normal, with O. My ob wants me to come in for cd 21 or 23 testing? I don’t remember which, but maybe that will give me some insight on my wonky cycles. 

ETA: cd- af came yesterday afternoon

CS/Q: I’m just going to post my chart from last cycle to show the temp drops 🤷🏼‍♀️

• *lurking from tww*
    @photographerwife I'm so sorry about CD1! Sending lots of love! <3
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @chindimples04 Yay for YH having some down time. Sorry about the crap weather, it is supposed to be like that here tomorrow and I am not excited.

@jenotontx Oh wow that’s crazy about your car. Hope you get it back soon and there isn’t anything major wrong with it.

@photographerwife Boo sorry to see you here. Yay for getting your ring back finally! CD21 testing is usually for progesterone, right?

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on test results, gearing up for IVF (I hope)

R/R: Weirdly I think today is going to be O day (unexpectedly got peak OPKs last night and this morning), which is early for me, but I'll take it. Will probably hang around here for a couple days to see if FF agrees. I've been having a lot of weird symptoms lately that I have now convinced myself are due to estrogen dominance, which I don't know if is good or bad? Still no word from the RE on test results, and our governor just re-shut-down nonessential procedures, so I don't know what that would mean for my upcoming ER either. I will probably just call them tomorrow if I don't hear anything today. Happy to be busy with work and distracted at least!

CS/Q: Nah

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @chindimples04 sorry about your painting project.  hopefully the weather clears up and you can get on it soon!

@jenotontx hopefully its a nice loaner at least!!

@photographerwife so sorry for CD1, but yay for new stone for your ring.  shiny things always help :)

@legallykate hopefully you aren't in too much limbo with the re-shut-down.  and that those test results come through ASAP!!

Month/Cycle: 6/6 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, coQ10, temping, opks, proov

R/R: this week is kicking my ass, ugh.  i get on here early morning and due to the new discussion button debacle the threads aren't available yet so i wind up missing you ladies! 

so i had to reschedule my annual gyno visit because i might be returning to the office on July 20th, ugh.  so i rescheduled for july 10, which is CD20. that means that if i O normally this cycle i will be on my last day of Proov i think?  i will likely just ask for blood test for progesterone.  i see everything for CD21 related to this, but maybe they'd do CD20?  OR!!!!!! maybe ill be totes KU at my appointment 

CS/Q: nothing yet

• bows22bows22 member
    Lurking from TWW

@photographerwife once again we miss each other! I’m sorry that AF showed, it sucks even when you know it’s coming. If the testing is for CD 21 progesterone check, Id make sure you tell them that you don’t always ovulate on CD 14. I think they like it to be 7 dpo ish for the test 
  • @asf0613 I think like @bows22 said CD21 is based on the "normal" 28 day cycle with O on CD14, I think it is just supposed to be as close as possible to the middle of your LP. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @jenotontx I’m painting a swing set for family. Looks like the weather will cooperate this weekend and I’ll get a long enough stretch without rain to do it!

@photographerwife all my temps have been within 2 hours of each other, but FF keeps “yelling” at me for the time differences. 🤣  Also, sorry about AF. Glad to see your new stone arrives! My ring was stuck at the jewelers for 2.5 months gettin resoldered because of covid. It was sad not having it. 

@legallykate sorry to hear about the shut down. That is so frustrating. Glad you have some distractions, though. 

@asf0613 hopefully you are KU at your gyno appointment! I can’t even comment on my computer, only on my phone, and can also start new discussions in my phone but not anywhere else. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows what’s going on with TB.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @jenotontx I hope you got to take your certification exam! Good luck!

@photographerwife yay for the new stone! Pics when it's back? Sorry about AF.

@legallykate ugh I hope they can get you your results back soon and schedule your ER! Fingers crossed.

@asf0613 Hopefully you can get some answers at your appointment this month.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT chart, EOD

R/R: I got out for a run this morning for maybe the 3rd or 4th time the past 3 months and it felt so good.

CS/Q: My temp didn't go up but stayed basically the same so idk if I ovulated or not. I was expecting to ovulate way later so hadn't gotten my BBT thermometer out early enough to get more than 6 temps before a potential spike??? It's basically right in between my normal post-o temps (98.3-98.4) and my pre-o temps (97.9-98.1) at 98.2 for the past two days. Ugh. I was awake for a bit around 5:15 and took my temp when I woke up for good at 7:15 so not sure if that's part of the problem (and if that'd make it artificially high). Anyways, I'll continue to act like I haven't O'ed yet and am trying to do OPKs now but like the above, I thought I'd ovulate later so didn't start temping or OPKs early enough and am kicking myself. Also, still trying to figure out how to add my chart since I can't find the thumbnail link in FF app and their online instructions say to do something I don't have the option for (or can't find).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker