February 2021 Moms

Meal plan Monday 6/22

Put your meal ideas here!

Re: Meal plan Monday 6/22

• Lately we have been getting Purple Carrot meals every week.  I like it because it takes care of dinner 3 nights a week, it's healthy, and it decides what I'm eating for me.  They're vegan and SO easy!!  I've only had one dinner that I didn't particularly care for.  The rest have tasted restaurant quality!  And with my food aversions it's nice that I don't have to mull anything over.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @shlecks I’ve wanted to try that! Are you vegan? We eat mostly plant based but throw in meat and cheese on occasion. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @birdiejo No I’m not vegan, but my husband was trying to go mostly vegetarian when we started it. I really love them!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • cmoon3cmoon3 member
    We had steaks last night. Based on my cravings we'll have Popeye's for dinner at least once this week.
    Probably breakfast for dinner one night, and then we'll wing it. I really have no idea. LOL
  • @cmoon3 oh man I have been wanting one of the Popeyes chicken sandwiches lately!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • We’re making homemade pizza tonight with leftover bread dough. Yasssssss 
  • cmoon3cmoon3 member
    shlecks said:
    @cmoon3 oh man I have been wanting one of the Popeyes chicken sandwiches lately!!!
    Meets all my criteria. Fried food and bread.  I want nothing else.