Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 6.22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 
Happy Summer, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 6.22

• @gingermama29 sorry about that milestone.  i hope the weeks are going by quickly for you--August will be here sooner than you know.  internet hugs!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: prentals, temping, OPKS and new this cycle-Proov!

R/R: well friends, i did not have a 3-day implantation dip as my brain was trying to convince me at the end of last week (even after two negative tests), as AF arrived yesterday.  i had a quick cry in the car on the way to the grocery store and then went about my day.  i have been surprisingly OK even though TW/ my EDD approaches in like 2.5 weeks so this was the last cycle to get KU prior /END TW. I had a busy weekend with work Friday and saturday nights, then seeing family on sunday.  Also we started demo in our family room where we are vaulting the ceiling.  more of the same this week, but will not be as hectic for me (i think).  hope everyone has a great week!

CS/Q: nothing yet!  

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 I’m sorry you’ve had to reach that milestone. The summer weeks seem to be flying by, so hopefully the same goes for you.

@asf0613 sorry about the arrival of AF. Ads for Proov have been popping up on my FB news feed after all the talk of it in this group. 😂 Hopefully it helps give you confirmation. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12 days post IUD removal; had some spotting at the beginning so I’m going with it.

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, temping, PNV, no alcohol

R/R: I am annoyed with these work meetings I have the next two days. We had so much time during the school year to get this work done and having to do this work during summer is frustrating. Only positive is that winces it’s outside my normal contract, I get paid extra for it; not much, but I’ll take an extra $18 an hour for my time!

CS/Q:

Are OPKs okay in this section in a spoiler? 

Before IUD placement, I would O on day 13, like clockwork. Obviously my body is still adjusting to life without an IUD, so I’m sure that’s not going to be happening as my LH levels are still depressingly low.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @gingermama29 That's a tough milestone, I'm sorry! Glad you had a great time with your in laws!! I hope you can plan a few more fun things, and hopefully August will be here quickly!

@asf0613 Sorry about AF :( Hope this week is less hectic!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, all the vitamins, EPO

R/R: Getting super annoyed with my long cycles (PCOS). It's CD15 which for most people would mean O or almost O, and my OPKs are still VERY negative (and probably will be for another week or so). I have a gyn appt this coming Saturday. Work is also a little overwhelming today and that will likely continue through the week. It's supposed to storm here for most of the next several days too, so less chance for some sunshine happiness. 

CS/Q: not really

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @gingermama29 I'm sorry about the mental weight of that milestone :(

@asf0613 Sorry about AF. That would be a tough one but I'm glad you're feeling okay.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO EOD, BBT charting

R/R: Rave: We had a lovely weekend and actually ventured the furthest from home we've been since mid-March on Saturday to 2 wineries with great social distancing (gorgeous grounds with lots of room for outdoor tastings) and then ate outside at a brewery yesterday right by our apartment which had adirondack chairs and umbrellas in the street that they closed down so they were a good 10-12' apart. It was lovely to feel kind of normal for a meal. Things are still pretty locked down here so we aren't as open as other parts of the country.

CS/Q: (Idk if this is a CS/Q or a rant:) My cycles are all over the place and in the past have been normal 28 days sometimes and 7 weeks other times so it's hard to know what's going on but I had a full 7 day period starting CD1 and have been spotting yesterday and today which has never happened to me before in 15 years. I'm glad it's not later in my cycle as I'd think I was a SS w/ implantation bleeding. This is likely ovulation bleeding but I'm so far down the google rabbit hole here. I've never had bleeding from sex before, either. I think I need to replace the battery in my BBT thermometer (just ordered for next day delivery on Amazon) but now I'm wondering if my #s are right.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, Pre-seed

R/R: I had 6 telehealth patients on my schedule for today and so far I have only seen one person! How do that many people miss an appointment when they don't even have to go anywhere? It did give me a good amount of time to study for a certification exam I am hoping to take this Friday though!  

CS/Q: No Chart

@gingermama29 Ugh, I'm so sorry about that approaching milestone. It makes sense why being benched would feel even harder then it already is right now. Glad you got to spend some time with family this past weekend though. 

@asf0613 I have never heard of Proov until now! I will be interested to hear your experience using it. Really sorry about AF though.  :/

@priyadoc What day did you O last cycle? I'm sorry your cycles are so long! With this being my first cycle since I went off my BC I'm totally oblivious to what my body is likely going to do. Also dealing with nothing but rain here this week! We normally get a decent amount of sunlight here between rain storms but it's super gloomy today which is the worst. 

@chindimples04 Hope your OPKs start to get darker soon! I would also take an extra $18 an hour but boo for the bad planning. 

• @asf0613 sorry AF showed up. Sounds like quite the project you're doing! Good luck!

@chindimples04 sorry you're having to do summer work but I'm glad they're at least compensating you for it! What do you teach?

@priyadoc ugh PCOS sucks so much. How long are your cycles typically? I also have PCOS and get long cycles so I feel your pain about Oing so much later than everyone else. Hope your OPKs turn positive soon!

@kvh22 glad you had a nice weekend with a little normalcy. Winery visits sounds fantastic. I love doing wine tastings.
  • @gingermama29 Thank you!! They're usually about 40 days but can be slightly longer or shorter because they're irregular

@jenotontx Last cycle I O'ed on day 25 so there's probably still a ways to go. I got off my OCP back in December and my cycles have actually gotten longer since then! Hope yours come back ASAP!
  • @gingermama29 I teach 4th grade. We are in the middle of a massive move to a new school with grades 1-4 with 800 students instead of the 4-5 building with 400 students I was in. 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers