Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Weekend Edition 6.20-6.21

keikilovekeikilove member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
What is your current field of work, and if you could change it to your dream job, what would you do instead?

Re: GTKY Weekend Edition 6.20-6.21

• Options
    Right now, I am a 4th grade teacher. I teach all subjects (reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and health). I am the grade level math leader, as well. My dream job would be middle school math or a math interventionist. I love math and have a passion for helping kids love and understand math, too!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Full time student 😂😂 eventually I'll be a counselor! My dream job is being a counselor so I'm definitely working toward the goal. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a homemaker and it is my "dream job"
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    I’m a CPA and do audit and accounting/consulting work for businesses. As far as realistic jobs right now, I wouldn’t trade it. It’s incredibly flexible and I get to work with a lot of different people and companies. However, my dream would be to move to a beach area and run a restaurant or a small hotel. Maybe in retirement!
  • Options
    Loving all these responses! 

I’m in education leadership & coaching. I’ve worked very hard to get here & love the flexibility. But my dream job is definitely to be a homemaker!  *In a fantasy world I’d also love to be a food & travel writer, or work as a peacemaker in some capacity for the UN. 
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    I'm on a communications team at a tech company, working with research and leveraging it internally as well as doing some of our own analysis.

My dream job would probably be something creative and hands on like creating furniture. Or in my field, marketing research or something basically taking what I'm doing and accelerating it/focusing on primary research - likely at a firm/as a consultant, not in house.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I’m a registered nurse, I currently work for a large insurance company doing telephonic case management for our members.  It’s nice because I get to WFH right now but sometimes it’s painful calling people all day every day.

I’m pretty sure I already had my dream job.  I was in the military for 9yrs and then got out to move back to New England to be close to family.  I do miss the military a lot.  Working in the civilian world isn’t not really doing it for me.  I’m still a reservist so I get a touch of the military every month though.