November 2018 Moms

Anyone still active??

Thought I’d log in and see if anyone still checks in here. 
nws

Re: Anyone still active??

• @ashkee05 🤣😂 great minds! I just popped on to do the same thing!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @ashkee05 @lurvleybunchococonuts hey y'all! I check in periodically. How is it going?
  • Loading the player...
  • @wildrainbow life is pretty wild!! Hope everyone is healthy! 
    nws
  • @ashkee05 We are! Tho I am pregnant again. HUGE surprise as I was birth control and wanting a hysterectomy. Lol. Apparently this baby had other plans for me. 

Are y'all all good?
  • @wildrainbow oh wow! Congrats!! That is wild but also sounds like it’s meant to be! 
    We are all hanging in there and staying healthy!! 
    nws
  • @wildrainbow oh my goodness! What wonderful news.  I'm pregnant again also... with TWINS!!!! I'm freaking out lol.  Hope everything is going well <3

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts TWINS?! Holy shortcake mushrooms!! That is awesome and scary, lol. When is your due date?
  • @wildrainbow HAHAHA, that's pretty much our exact sentiments also :D My "Due date" is Nov 26 (YES, more November babies), but my OB said the latest she'll let me go is 38 weeks if they don't spontaneously come earlier than that, so that'd be around Nov 12.  My 18mo was born Nov 9, so it's slightly terrifying to think about how close their birthdays likely will be.  But, we just got NIPT results back yesterday and found out we're having GIRLS!!! We're gonna be drowning in estrogen.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Ahhh!! So exciting? Identical or fraternal? I can't believe you are having more Nov kiddos. Seems that is your month, lol. Don't mind me, I will be stalking your bmb to keep updated. How are you feeling?
  • @wildrainbow we won't know until after they're born if they're identical or fraternal. There's no way to tell with same sex di/di twins without genetic testing. Feel free to stalk ;) feeling mostly okay now that I got a presceiption for zofran. Of course my hips, back, and pelvis hurt, and I'm moody and exhausted but also have insomnia, so... Typical pregnancy lmao. Nesting has kicked in early so I'm taking advantage of the willpower to get things accomplished.

How are you doing? When are you due? 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm miserable, lol. Im due Aug 16th. For the first time ever, I have a completely normal pregnancy, so I could have a full term baby!! It's kinda awesome and scary to think about, lol. We are having another boy, so 3 boys, which is just, whew! Im excited tho. This dude is the biggest babe I've carried, he's in the 84th percentile and is already out of room, so I'm just hoping I can keep him in. 
  • @wildrainbow that's amazing 😍 I hope you survive the upcoming hot months! That's great that it' been a normal pregnancy so far ❤❤❤ praying it stays that way. Are your boys excited to be big brothers? My SD is soooo excited for more sisters. DD obviously doesn't get it yet lol, but she loves her baby dolls and her big sister. 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Ds1 is, he calls the baby Sneakers. Ds2 is gonna have a hard time cause he is a Mama's boy. But he does point to my belly and say baby, so hopefully it won't be too bad. It's gonna be an adventure for sure, lol. 
  • That is so cute that your son calls the baby "Sneakers" <3 Is there a story behind it?  Regardless, that is just too sweet :)  I hope your toddler copes well to the new babe.  It'll be an adjustment no matter what! 

Some days I feel super confident DD will do great with the twins and then other days I freak out about it.  My biggest projects at the moment that I'm procrastinating hardcore on are getting my downstairs junk/catch-all area cleaned up and turned into a small play area for SD, and getting the girls bedroom more DD friendly (especially since we're hoping to start transitioning DD to a "big girl" bed within a month or two.  Worst case we can keep her in her crib since we have a 2nd one and plan to have the twins co-bed the first few months either way, but if we can have her transitioned before the twins arrive that it'd be a plus.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• If there is a story behind it, I don't know it. He just started calling the baby that when I told him I had another baby in my belly. 

Im procrastinating all the things right now, lol. Ds2 still cosleeps with us, and will prolly continue for now. Baby will be in a bassinet by the bed that I can just pull him onto the bed when he needs to nurse. My plan is to be as lazy as possible, lol. I'm just hoping we can survive 3 kids. 
  • @wildrainbow Girl, you be as lazy as you want :)  Three will be an adventure!  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts 3 boys. I wonder if homeowners insurance covers that. Dear God, I'm never going to have nice things again. 
  • @wildrainbow :D:D I dunno my SD & DD are chaos too. Kids in general are why mom's never have nice things ;) 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I agree. It's prolly why we never had nice furniture growing up, God knows we put it all to the test, lol. You're almost halfway, right?

• @wildrainbow almost there. Have my 17 week appt this Friday. Nest is in full force lmao. My SDs room is driving me INSANE 😬😬😬

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Yay! 17 weeks!! That's awesome! I have never nested once during any of my pregnancies. H always says he got gipped. I have my 31 week appointment tomorrow and I get to tell them that I'm officially out of room. This babe is soooo big. 
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts <3 Lady, you have no idea how excited I am for you. Congratulations! 

• @wildrainbow how'd your appt go? Praying baby is healthy ❤ I have my 17week appt tmrw 😍 your husband is right, he missed out on the nesting ;)

@highsteaks thank you 😍❤ we're pretty darned excited! Terrified, but excited

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Aside from the, and I quote, "for real UTI and not fake one," according to my dr, all is well. Baby is good, tho crowded. Around 35 weeks, I will start NSTs since I'm AMA. Maybe have an u/s then too, or at least check positioning. 
  • @wildrainbow yuck, UTIs suck especially while pregnant! I'm glad babe is doing good! I hope the testing goes well ❤ 

I'm secretly hoping my OB does and ultrasound again today to check on the twins, although I anticipate she'll just check heartrate with the doppler.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @wildrainbow hooray! Got to see the babes 😍 

Babies are looking FANTASTIC! Heart rates were 150bpm & 164bpm. Only got a good pic of "Space hog" :). She's front and center and super easy to see on ultrasound. It was so sweet she was wiggling around and sucking on her fingers 😍 "Hidey babe" is doing just as good and just as active, she's just tucked to the side and slightly behind "space hog" so it's harder to get a good look at her. Had AFP drawn today. OB said via ultrasound their spines look perfect nice and straight and everything is looking good.

Bonus: found out MH gets to come to the anatomy scan on July 8th 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Yay!! I love their nicknames, lol. I bet "Space Hog" will be the more assertive of the two. That's awesome that YH gets to come to the AS. The AS was the last time H got to come to an appointment. 
  • @wildrainbow I know I can't wait to see their personalities :)  MH has been super bummed that he hasn't gotten to go to any of the appts yet so he's pretty excited for the AS. 

I'm starting to feel some movement and uffda it feels like they were boxing last night. My lower abdomen just feels sore. Darned uterine stretching.

I'm super stoked we're getting a minivan towards the end of summer 🙌 and we FINALLY got the down stairs catch-all junk area cleared of stuff to be donated. (The garage is another story 😬). So I can finally start cleaning it and setting up a play nook/hideout for my SD

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts That's awesome! Pretty soon you'll feel them wrestling, lol. Woohoo on the minivan, any idea which one you're getting? We've been thinking about that or a 3rd row SUV. 

We are cleaning out our room right now, by we, I mean H. We are setting up our new bed, and I can't wait to sleep on it. 
  • @wildrainbow yeah, we'll be getting a 2010 honda odyssey exl. I had asked my mom if her husband (big car guy) wouldn't mind doing the vehicle search for one for us. And they found one and he wanta to do a few maintenance things on it and then they'll roadtrip it out to us sometime in August - they live in NJ, we're in WI. 

Hooray for a new bed! I hope it's glorious ❤ I should admit I made MH and his friends do all the lifting/moving of items to the vehicle to drop off for donations today 🤣 I "helped" by telling them what to do. 

Today was soooo humid I felt like I was dying. I don't know how you're surviving the summer so far. 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Haha, I am not surviving this summer. AL went from nice to 7th level of hell and it's awful. I basically live without pants on and in some stage of various undress, lol. 
  • @wildrainbow I feel this. I LIVE in dresses these days.  I did get a pair a maternity shorts which aren't too terrible, but I'd take a sundress over them any day.  Thankfully I can still get away with a few of my non-maternity summer dresses although I don't anticipate that working for much longer.  The less clothing I can wear the better.

How's the new bed? Is it glorious?

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts The bed is awesome! We got a Purple mattress and it's wonderful. I slept through the night last night!!

I had to go to the dr today, I started itching over the weekend so I had to go in for an NST and labwork. Hopefully it's not Cholestasis, but I don't hold a lot of hope. Labwork should be back tomorrow. Baby boy passed the NST with flying colors, which is good. I did have big contraction while on the monitor. 
  • @wildrainbow Ooo! That's awesome that you slept through the night! I haven't done that in months even before getting pregnant :D Now it's so much worse.  I've heard that people either love or hate those purple mattresses.  Glad you're in the love category :) 

WOOHOO! So happy to hear that the little guy passed the NST!  Hope he keeps cooking and your cholestasis labs come back okay!  Is there anything they can do to treat that? Or just keeping a close eye on you & baby boy and potentially early labor?  Praying for good things <3

Not too long ago we got a new/used washer, ours broke and my in-laws were moving so they gifted us their practically brand new HE whirlpool top loader.  Problem is that now I'm having to completely reevaluate my cloth diaper wash routine.  They STINK lately :s 

How was Father's day in your household?  We sadly didn't have my SD (long story, but we were supposed to and my MIL picked her up in the afternoon), but we took DD swimming with my FIL.  It was such a good time.  She is OBSESSED with the sand :D   

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Well, Father's was ok. We were super lazy. I felt bad not having a card or anything for H, but he was happy to spend time at home. 

As far as labwork, it wasn't good. I have Cholestasis again, but also, severe Pre-E. So I got admitted today and the goal is to make it to 34 weeks. I will be in the hospital for the duration. Good news is my bp is normal, so I don't need mag. It was a rough morning, but I'm a little better now. It sucks I'm here and I cant see the boys. 
  • highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited June 2020
    @wildrainbow :'(  eta- I can’t even wrap my head around how much this is such a huge huge pita for you right now given everything, not to mention your and baby 3.0’s wellbeing. I’m so so sorry. 
  • @wildrainbow OH NO! :'( I'm so sorry to hear it wasn't better news!  That is so frustrating.  Glad your BP is good, but uffda, that sucks so much!  Praying baby boy keeps cooking until you can hit 34wks.  It breaks my heart that you can't see your boys :(  Good luck momma and let me know if there's anything I can do from afar <3  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts My doc came in this morning,  I'm delivering tomorrow.  OR is reserved for 6:30 am CST. I will be 32+5. At least the battle Royale between my body and pregnancy will be over.  
  • @wildrainbow OH MY GOODNESS! Well that's a big change to plans!  I'm glad that your body will get a "rest"/there's an end in sight, but man it's always scary to deliver early.  How are you feeling about it?  Sending you and the little guy all the positive thoughts/vibes/prayers/love <3 I'm here if you need to vent, scream, cry, etc  Will YH be able to be there?  Feel free to PM me if you feel up to it! 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm fraying at the edges mentally. This is a lot of similarities to ds2's birth and it's hard. I will feel a lot better when it's over, but for now I'm hanging by a thread. H is coming tonight and will get to be here the whole time. Im so glad because I dunno if i could make it without him.