December 2020 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/16/2020

Who are what in your life is a Twatwaffle?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/16/2020

• Allergies
    image     image
  • @mom_of_the_vogels WORD! I've managed to half my Zyrtec to 5mg a day but I'm not ready to stop it yet. No way!
  • Loading the player...
  • karmbakarmba member
    Weather in general.  June has been up and down so far!  It is so much to ask for sunny days in the low 80s? lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• @mom_of_the_vogels I'm with you on that! Ugh

Still have not gotten back my genetic testing back. Hopefully it will be available at my appointment on Thursday. I called yesterday just to see and they put me on hold forever and told me things are delayed. I had the blood draw of 5/21 and of course now I'm worried there's something wrong. I need to turn my brain off. 
  • @nmadjeski it took over 3 weeks to get mine back! Call again today and see if you can at least get a Verbal of what the results were. They were able to do that for me, and then finally emailed me the physical paper results when they got them.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• shelmcclelshelmcclel member
    edited June 2020
    House contractors (all of them!) They’re all delayed. There are always things screwed up that have to be redone. Currently having a new fence put up in the back, closets redone, and some drywall work. Maybe it’s the mix of my OCD/hormones but I feel like no one takes pride in their work and just hurries their way through everything. 
  • @bearmomma1 That's what I asked for yesterday and they told me that hadnt received them yet. With DD they called and gave me the results, I never saw the physical report. 
  • @shelmcclel Oh my gosh, good on you for sticking by your guns! It’s so frustrating they just did it so terribly and didn’t even say anything!
  • @shelmcclel how did they even think that 1st picture was acceptable?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • gh1219gh1219 member
    Texas government is a twatwaffle, especially the governor.  They continue to open more capacity while covid soars - ICU capacity going to be saturated in 2 weeks if it keeps going this way.  Houston has one of the largest medical centers in the world, so you really have to F up to max us out.  Not to mention I go back to full time clinical work next Wednesday so the timing is just fantastic. 😑
  • @gh1219 I hear you!  GA is going the same way!  I work at the zoo and masks are not required for guests.  People are doing some stupid stuff!  Stay safe!  
  • @gh1219 It’s so frustrating to see that all over the country! It’s like places are like “nope, we started opening, can’t pull back now!” They need to realize it may not be a linear progression and be ready to pull back when cases spike.

I’m so frustrated by the attitudes bc my fiancé and I are supposed to get married in Tasmania next summer (it’s where he’s from and his family is). But at this rate, no other country is going to let Americans in because we can’t get our act together! 
  • @laurenspdx Florida is doing the same thing. Our governor even said there’s no rolling it back, and I’m just like “really?”
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • jchpgjchpg member
    @gh1219 YES THIS. I’m in TX and have these same feelings. I hit the angry stage of pandemic mental stages today. I hate feeling like all the effort some people are making to be careful is just wasted. And in general from what I see majority of the public around me has just moved on and considers the pandemic not a concern to them. 
  • @gh1219 @dreamscapes_ yes FL is horrifying and I’m scared again! I’m back to going almost no where at all, and we’ve cut back down on our social bubble. Smart realistic people who I know understand the risks and the numbers completely stopped wearing masks anywhere and are Going to bars, gyms, wherever. It’s insane to me. 
  • @shelmcclel we’re at the mall right now because DH’s phone completely fried and we’re waiting for an Apple store appointment. I can’t believe the numbers of people here without a mask. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020