February 2021 Moms
Options

Meal plan Monday

We don't really meal plan, but we have some ideas this week, so I thought I would share.

Monday:  spaghetti & meatballs
Tuesday:  pork ribs with green beans and macaroni salad
Wednesday:  breakfast for dinner.  Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and blueberries/strawberries
Thursday:  leftover ribs with red potatoes and broccoli
Friday:  Not sure. Probably hot dogs and peas

Re: Meal plan Monday

• Options
    I don't really meal plan much either, but here are a few things I'm thinking about making for dinner this week. I'm really trying to sneak some veggies past my picky palate!

Homemade pizza using a premade cauliflower crust
    This Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Breakfast bake - https://www.skinnytaste.com/spinach-artichoke-and-feta-breakfast/
    This Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana - https://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-rollatini-with-spinach-alla/

Might throw one of her meatloaves in too. They're usually good to sneak some peppers in.

• Options
    @vizsladogmom have you checked out Skinny Taste One and Done cookbook? I got it for Christmas and it’s got some really good Instant Pot and slow cooker recipes (along with other one-dish meals)!

Here’s my meal plan (as always, subject to change dramatically):
    Mon: roasted veggies and seared steak with green goddess dressing
    Tues: Southern soup (collards + black-eyed peas + sweet potatoes + cubed ham) with cornbread
    Wed: leftovers
    Thurs: pan-fried halibut with garlic, anchovies and capers, with mashed sweet potatoes
    Fri: takeout
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tonight is Spaghetti. 
    Tuesday: Chicken and dumplings 
    Wednesday: Teriyaki salmon and rice
    Thursday: Stuffed French Toast and bagel casserole 
    Friday: homemade pizza

subject to change and I don’t know about the weekend because we may go clamping. 
  • Options
    @vizsladogmom have you checked out Skinny Taste One and Done cookbook? I got it for Christmas and it’s got some really good Instant Pot and slow cooker recipes (along with other one-dish meals)!
    Oh yes, I have all of her cookbooks!
  • Options
    Meal planning is one of my favorite tasks for the week!  I love planning everything out and cooking is a HUGE passion of mine.

Sunday - Fried shrimp with skillet cornbread and a side salad
    Monday - Carnitas for tacos
    Tuesday - Leftover carnita tacos
    Wednesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu with eggplant casserole and roasted broccoli
    Wednesday - Leftover cordon bleu meal
    Thursday - French Toast
    Friday - Tamales (from Costco)
    Saturday - Grilled chicken/artichoke sausage (from Costco) with mashed potatoes and yeast rolls
  • Options
    I'm so bad at meal planning but actually did some food shopping today.

Tuesday: Escarole and beans with penne and chicken sausage
    Wednesday: Chicken marsala with couscous or whatever I pull out of the cabinet
    Thursday: chicken cutlets with noodles
    Friday: TBD

That's the best I could do this week haha.