December 2020 Moms

MILESTONE - Hello 2nd Tri!

What did you love about 1st Tri?

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri?

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri?

Re: MILESTONE - Hello 2nd Tri!

• What did you love about 1st Tri? 
    I love the excitement of finding out, it’s interest as a STM to see what symptoms are stronger/different this time around. Also seeing the babies heartbeat for the first time is always amazing!
    I am happy to hopefully leave the nausea and exhaustion in the first tri!
    feeling amazing, the pregnancy glow, the anatomy scan, feeling the first kicks, finding out the gender! Second tri is my favorite! 
  • What did you love about 1st Tri? 
    Finding out was probably the highlight. After that it was pretty darn hard.

Throwing up daily, not wanting to eat any food we have in the house, the anxiety after starting our with spotting, the fatigue... it’s a long list haha

All of it! So happy to be feeling better again but I really can’t wait to feel the baby move and see my bump grow more! Feeling it move will probably be the highlight.
  • Loading the player...
  • What did you love about 1st Tri? Finding out and telling everyone else’s 

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri? The utter exhaustion and inability to eat anything I cook

as a FTM I’m not super sure what to look foreword to but the sound of a cute little bump, first kicks and having a gender reveal sound pretty good to me!
  • What did you love about 1st Tri? Honestly nothing. Maybe just setting up the pictures to announce. I was terrified to announce through because it’s my 4th kid at 23 and I know people talk. 

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri? Never feeling normal and the exhaustion. 

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri? Getting my energy back, showing, feeling kicks. 
  • What did you love about 1st Tri? Finding out I’m pregnant 

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri? Morning sickness 

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri? More energy and feeling the baby kick and move!
    DS born 2016
  • What did you love about 1st Tri? Finding out I was pregnant and that first sonogram were the highlights of first tri

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri? The occasional nausea and indigestion. Oh and the extreme fatigue.

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri? Being more energetic to do things! And maybe less carb cravings and more normal food
  • I am so happy/relieved to finally be here! There was a part of me that just always worried I might never get to this point. Each day this baby Continues to be healthy and grow is a blessing in my book. 

What did you love about 1st Tri? Seeing that positive pregnancy test after trying for over 2 years! It was the absolute best news/surprise. Also seeing the reactions of close friends and family who we told early on and who had been our IF support system/cheerleaders. 

Nausea + Food Aversions + miscarriage anxiety

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri? Renovating and decorating the nursery, birth classes with our doula, shopping for baby things, feeling better generally.
  • Forgot about this! Jioned the second tri last Friday.

What did you love about 1st Tri? Just knowing that we were pregnant.

What are you happy to leave in the 1st Tri? All of the anxiety that goes with it, keeping it from people, being so tired, being semi-queasy.

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Tri? Hopefully less anxiety, getting "the cat out of the bag", starting to "plan" more.