Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 6/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 6/15

• *Newbie*

Month/Cycle: Trying since January but I've only had one full cycle so far.

CD/DPO: CD44, 9DPO

Timing: -5, -1 O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: 8 & 9 DPO (weak-willed). Each day I plan not to test until 10DPO+ but I haven't stuck to it.

R/R: My hopes are up but if we don't conceive this cycle I'll be on Clomid next cycle so it won't be as devastating as previous TTC cycles.

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 oh no! Hopefully it doesn’t get big! Can they get rid of it totally? I’m sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I hope the home projects help you feel better. 💕

@mighty_montgomery welcome! Did you Intro in the newbie thread? Just looking for more about you! Hopefully this cycle will be a good one for you! 

Month/Cycle: 12/11/ I’m starting to lose track of this. 😬 

CD/DPO:  26/4

Timing:  -3,-2,-1,+1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: Haven’t decided yet. I used an entire pack of cheapie opks the past couple of months from ovulating late, and now have sooo many cheapie hpts. 

R/R: So glad for a new week. Last week was so busy. I have an appointment for the puppy this morning to get the last round of his puppy shots, but other than that I’m planning an easy day. We saw friends this weekend, and did some wedding planning for a a couple of them. Their wedding is still a few months away, so hopefully all goes well with covid. I can’t believe it’s already mid June. I had a rough start to the year, but it seems like it’s gone by so quickly! Another thing. We have been trying to find an above ground pool, and cannot find one anywhere! Wtf 

CS/Q: 

• @inthewoods23 hopefully that cyst doesnt get any bigger, but still something to be conscious of.  i'm sure that's just what you need to deal with.  glad DH was there to support you.  and hope this TWW goes by quickly for you and that its your cycle!
    @mighty_montgomery hi and welcome!! i know the struggle with holding out!  some months i say 10DPO and some i say WFAF...it starts at 9DPO either way

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -5, -4, -2, +1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: honestly, i'm not looking forward to testing to i'm gonna hold off as long as i can.  really not wanting to see a BFN

R/R: hi friends!  i've had a crazy 3 days, hence why i haven't been here since Thursday!! Friday we drove up to Connecticut to go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and had an amazing time!  Saturday we hosted a friend's 50th bday at our house.  two families plus us and we cooked surf and turf. it was amazing.  Yesterday we went to a friend's house for ANOTHER 50th bday!  it was a great weekend!  was hard not to be drinking on any of those days though i will admit.  however, DH was lucky to have a built in DD and certainly took advantage of it.  Today i go back to work at my PT restaurant gig since outdoor dining is officially open!  I'm excited (because i need the money) but anxious (because its been 3 months) but overall it should be good.  its gorgeous out today and i bet we'll be busy since people are itching to get out.

CS/Q: random temp drop over the weekend, but no reason i can think of. hoping it stays up now

• @asf0613 happy belated anniversary! Glad you guys had a good time! I’m not a huge drinker, but I’d at least want to have some wine or white claws at the parties! It sounds like a busy weekend for sure!! 
  • @photographerwife yeah i enjoy a glass or 3 of wine but managed.  i dont think i've ever had so much water in a 3 day period lol.  those extra HPTs must be very tempting!! hopefully the wedding should be able to go off without a hitch (oh that's a good pun) but a few months out *should* be fine!
    @mvt2003 yay for transfer being done.  hopefully its 1 and done for you! half marathon challenge sounds like the perfect new exercise--you were looking for something new if i remember correctly!
  • @mvt2003 so excited for you! Glad you were able to have a relaxing weekend. I hope this is your cycle so badly! 💕 

@asf0613 they’ll get real tempting in a week I’m sure. 😅
  • @mighty_montgomery welcome! We'd love to have you intro in our Newbie Into thread. Are your cycles always very long?

@photographerwife I think they would just keep draining the cyst to get rid of it, but it seems like I would need to do that every month and a half! So FX it doesn't grow too much now. I know my friend struggled to find a kiddie pool to stay cool in! I guess her husband had to go to 3 different stores to finally find one! My guess is with most people cancelling their summer plans that means they need pools at home.

@asf0613 happy belated anniversary! Glad you had a fun weekend!

@mvt2003 so glad the transfer went well!! I may just be testing right behind you! FX for both of us!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 OH NO the stupid cyst!!!!!! I'm sorry you had a hard time this weekend, sometimes you just need to get it all out though. I also feel like we haven't *fully* settled in our house, because we're missing something that we thought we would have when we moved in. We've talked a lot during this quarantine about whether or not this is our "forever" house, it's hard to constantly just be waiting. Hopefully working on a few things helps you feel better. 

@mighty_montgomery Welcome! Hope your stay here in TTGP is short and sweet! 

@photographerwife I can't believe you're on the last round of puppy shots!!! Time is flying! We contemplated looking for an above-ground pool for this summer, but tabled it because they're sold out in so many places and it just felt like a lot of work haha. My ILs have one anyway, it's just not the experience that I would want it to be (lying on a float reading :D ). 

@asf0613 Busy weekend!!! Hopefully it helped time fly by! I bet your outdoor dining will be super popular, people are itching to get outside! 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 yeah we have that with the 1 bedroom across from our room. The would be future nursery. DH at some point finally confessed that the reason he never wanted to clear things out in that room (it was basically our dumping ground when we moved in) was because he felt like it was giving up on our dream of having it be a nursery. Boy did that hit me in the feels. The idea that the only reason we'd actually clean up that room was because a baby was on the way.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Thanks everyone for welcoming me! :)

@asf0613 I'm glad to know I'm not alone in trying to wait to test. Although I feel more at ease throughout the day knowing it's negative rather than wondering and obsessing.
    Happy belated Anniversary! 🎉
    Is CT in Phase 3? Where I live, restaurants have tents and tables set up in their parking lots because we're not there yet. 
    @mvt2003 What genre do you read or prefer? My husband and I read together before bed. We're on our 3rd or 4th book this year. (It sometimes hinders our trying though.)
    @inthewoods23 my cycles are normally 75-80 days long. Although my previous cycle was 120 and this one is expected to be 48. 🤷‍♀️ I typically don't bother with digital opks unless I'm on a clomid round because of the length, but this cycle I indulged myself. Could've been a false positive. Very possible.
  • i think CT is phase 2 which allows for socially distanced outdoor dining.  I live in NJ and that opens up for us today too.  at least the weather is nice!
  • Look at this BS from my Flo app. Ovulation yesterday??? Go home Flo, you're drink

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • TW It has been a while since I've been active on here.  Second round of IUI was on Saturday.  Still feeling the trigger shot a bit.  Doc said my cervix looked good, and that there was a good amount of CM which meant that I was ovulating.  It was kinda weird being in the room with just me and the med staff, but the safety rules say no extra people.
    Month/Cycle: 49/50 I think, we've been trying for four years
    CD/DPO:18/2
    Timing: IUI was on Saturday
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: Jun 27
    R/R: DH and I got sidelined for almost a year because of a billing issue.  And then Covid hit, and delayed treatment for us even longer.
    CS/Q: Not today.
  • **lurking from WTO**

@mvt2003 so glad to hear it went well and your RE was the one who did the transfer!! FX this is the cycle! Yay for a good run on Saturday and lots of reading!!
  • @SesshomaruMom I can't imagine being in wait mode because of billing! Yikes
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @SesshomaruMom glad your able to get back at it after the billing issue. FX for this cycle!