December 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In 6/11/2020

This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant Board.

How far along are you?

Upcoming Appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 6/11/2020

• Options
    How far along are you? 13w6d

Upcoming Appointments? Telehealth appointment today with my cardiologist

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings and no nausea anymore! Finally feeling human again!

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Started eating healthier and exercising again this week and it feels great! Still no bump in sight for me, but I am able to find baby girl's heartbeat on the doppler now (which is very reassuring)! 

Questions? Nope!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14+2

Upcoming Appointments? Not until mid July!

Cravings/Symptoms? Still have the aversions, don’t want to eat anything I cook but the nausea is gone! Still need a mini nap every day to but I’m not exhausted all day like I was so things are getting better! 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? I’ve decided to do a gender reveal on July 18th and our photographer (a good fried) is going to take pictures while we do it and that’s what I’ll post on the good old social media! I’ll be like surprise we’re having a baby (girl or boy) and in like 5 months pregnant haha anyway planning this is making me excited I have no idea what I’m going to do for it yet!

Questions? I found a LH stick on my bathroom floor today lol brought back old memories of peeing on those darn things every morning. What are you guys doing with your TTGP supplies?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks!

Upcoming Appointments? Had a doctors appointment and US yesterday, cardiologist appointment for an echo sometime next week then another US the week after. Given my history they want a LOT of ultrasounds. 

Cravings/Symptoms? We’ve got the HG under control! Zofran am and pm, phenergan midday. So grateful it’s working. No real cravings... I joined “now that’s a cake wreck” (cake shaming group) on fb and now I just want cake... but that makes sense. 🤦‍♀️

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? I booked our family vacation! We are borrowing my parents camper and headed to a park right on the river, with lots of walking trails. So we’ll be able to stay isolated, but get out of the house. Bonus- my state is only allowing in state campers or people who have isolated in state for 14 days, so it will be less crowded than usual for 4th of July week. Which is probably the only reason I scored an RV site on such short notice!

Questions? Is anyone else seeing very LOW blood pressure?

• Options
    edited June 2020
    @tryingktogku - That sounds like a fun announcement! We're still discussing how to announce on social media. I want to post a more typical IVF announcement with a onsie, ultrasound picture, and all of the needles we used during this journey. DH thinks using the needles makes it look like a crack baby (insert rolling eyes emoji here). I want to acknowledge the journey it took to get this baby, be open about it, and also make it very clear that this was not a quarantine baby! So TBD!

We haven't actually used TTGP supplies in almost a year! I'll probably give my leftover LH strips and BBT thermometer to my sister, who plans on trying soon! Not sure how it works insurance wise, but when we're ready for the next LO, we'll likely just head right back to the RE's office to schedule a FET anyways and won't need them. 

@the_road_to_oz - Your trip sounds so fun!! I'll be headed down to our camper tomorrow morning for the weekend! Is your echo of your heart or the baby's? I have a telehealth with my cardiologist this afternoon to talk about the plan for echo's throughout this pregnancy! I generally have low blood pressure to begin with (valve issues), but it hasn't been any lower than normal.
  • Options
    @feather_heather I love those pictures! 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  12w2d

Upcoming Appointments?  We saw the baby yesterday.  Slept the whole appointment. The tech woke the baby up for a second. The baby mooned us and then went back to sleep.  In three weeks, we are doing the anatomy scan at 15 weeks?  That seems early to me.  

Cravings/Symptoms?  Feeling mostly better. I still get sick some mornings and dinnertime.  Went back to work last week and it is kicking my butt.  I only work three days a week, but it is outside and on my feet all day. I just mostly sleep on my off days.  

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?
    We were going to tell our family this weekend for my dad's birthday, but my husband saw the baby and just needed to tell everyone.  It was really sweet to see him get so excited. He has been cautiously happy at this point.  

I have a huge water bottle that I fill with ice water for work days.  I have been using the pee cups from my TTGP days to make giant ice cubes to put in it.  My husband thinks it is so funny!  
  • Options
    @tryingktogku. Excited for your gender reveal pictures!  I think we are waiting to put on social media until we are at a similar stage.  

@the_road_to_oz. Yay for getting HG under control!  Enjoy your mini getaway.  

@feather_heather. I like those pictures as well, but they sometimes need more explanation.  My husband's old nanny said of course you guys are pregnant.  You have been trapped in the house and then said some pretty explicit things.  I was like that is not what happened at all!  We hoped for a while for this!  
  • Options
    @feather_heather one for me each trimester unless they see one sided enlargement again then more often. One at 20 weeks for the baby.