Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS June 2020

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now?

TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TFAS June 2020

• What number are you trying for? 3
    Month/Cycle? 5/5
    WTO/TWW? WTO
    Ages of other child(ren)? 6, 2
    Any thoughts about this cycle? I've officially hit the number of ATTC cycles it took us to conceive YDS and I'm being faced with the possibility of being benched again. It's hard. I don't want to be told yet again that I have to wait.
    Any questions? Nope
    Rant/Rave? I've been kicking ass and school and YDS is FINALLY starting to make progress with trying to free stand and walk (he has a physical disability so ANY progress in this area is HUGE). These are the things that make all the crap going on right now worth it. My oldest has been BEYOND helpful with his little brother on the days when my knee is so bad I can't walk. He's such a great kiddo.
    GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now? I've managed to keep my grad school GPA up through everything else that has been going on and after calculating out my probable spring term grades I'm still eligible for the honors society. I'm VERY excited about that because my undergrad GPA was a major concern for my grad program director.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• krash_krash_ member
    @ashaislurking that is so exciting for your DS!  You must be so proud of him. And congratulations on maintaining your grades right now and getting honors society. It is so hard to focus right now that that is truly an accomplishment. 

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 6/6

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? my baby is 2 today! 

Any thoughts about this cycle? BFN yesterday at 11 dpo so pretty sure I'm out

Any questions? none

Rant/Rave? MH is working on putting up the swing set that we bought for DS for his birthday. He is at daycare today and will be so excited when he comes home. We figured it would be a good investment since we are going to be home so much and avoiding playgrounds. 

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now? DS went through a really tough phase recently of terrible tantrums and a lot of hitting, hair pulling and scratching. It was a really tough few weeks trying to find a way to teach him that those behaviors are unacceptable but we had a really good weekend! No hitting or scratching in a few days now. Maybe he knows how heavy our hearts are and that he can be our bright spot.

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • @krash_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your LO!!! That's so exciting! I hope YS loves his swingset. How is he adjusting back to daycare? I'm really glad he had a good behavior weekend! That can definitely be stressful.

TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking yay so awesome that YDS is making such great progress!! And that ODS has been so helpful. Do you think all this together time for the two of them is part of the reason YDS has made progress? I'm so sorry about your knee. Hoping you don't need to be benched but if you do that it's a short time. And that's awesome about school! I am taking an online class right now and need to do more. It's about bias in education and with everything going on in the news it is timely but feels overwhelming. 

@krash_ sorry for the BFN. Happy Birthday to DS! SO jealous of your playset! We have such a small yard and usually take the boys to the playground multiple days of the week in the summer which isn't going to happen this year. My 3 YO was asking yesterday to go to the playground and go on the slide with his friends and it made me cry. 

What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 13/11

WTO/TWW? TWE

Ages of other child(ren)? 6, 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Feeling hopeful! 7dpo and SS all over the place.

Any questions?

Rant/Rave? I've been trying to plan for summer- I'm a teacher and usually keep both boys home with me and we do a lot of play dates, pool time, zoo, etc. All of that is off the table for this summer, so trying to think of other stuff. My boys are high energy (aren't they all LOL) so they need to get out and burn some of it off every day or they end up fighting nonstop in the house.

I just ordered a bounce house for the yard and Im hoping my kids are excited to use it this summer. DS2 has never been in one and is kind of a chicken so I found one with a side ball pit that he can sit in it he doesn't like jumping. We took the training wheels off DS1's bike and he loves riding it, so I'm hopeful he'll burn a lot of energy doing that this summer. We'll do some hiking, any other ideas?

I've been able to read a lot, and we planted a lot more flowers in our yard than usual bc we'll be home all summer. Reading out in the yard has become a nice weekend activity.

• krash_krash_ member
    DS was sick on Monday, fever, fatigue, threw up once, and usually daycare will let them back after 24 hours fever free without medication but with this stupid COVID business she said that he has to be quarantined for 14 days again. We did 8 weeks or something like that before so two weeks should be nothing but it's just been so frustrating. We have having to rearrange both of our work schedules at the drop of a hat and MH is being super emotional about his parents not living close to us. I'm sort of feeling the opposite and think their visit is to blame for this little sickness. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ 2 weeks?? Oh man I didn't even think about that with daycare returns. Yeah I would totally be attributing it to visitors especially if you guys have been keeping to yourselves otherwise. We are not close to family right now (one set of parents are snowbirds and are still in their winter home) and we are kind of glad about it. They haven't taken social isolation as seriously as we have and been going out and socializing a lot. I think if they were home we'd have a hard time keeping the kids away from them. They also want nothing to do with us if one of our kids has even a sniffle so there's no way they would help out if the kids got sick during this time. 
  • thj101thj101 member

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I feel like this is the first cycle where I have enough data to draw conclusions about our possible chances of conceiving this month..   :D Everything looks ideal, but at this point, all I can do is wait. This time has been different than before, because we got pregnant on the first try last time.. so hoping this month it sticks! 

Any questions?  No, this group has been great for me to stalk and research my questions!

Rant/Rave?  I just really want to be able to go places without restriction.  We had a disney vacation planned before quarantine, and we were supposed to be there this week.. :( so.. super sad about that... and just really wanting to go somewhere right now. 

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now?  The most positive thing would be I feel like I've finally gotten to a point with my DD where things are just EASIER she is 90% potty trained, she is becoming more independent, and is just a really fun age... so even though we arent able to go to Disney this summer, it looks like we are going to have a really great summer! 

Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • krash_krash_ member
    @thj101 welcome! I am also struggling because we conceived DS on the first cycle after I got my IUD out and that has not been the case this round. 
    *TW LC*

• What number are you trying for? #2! Which I plan to be my last. 

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2yo girl

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just went off my BC yesterday and I probably won’t start charting until I have gone through a full cycle so it’s very unlikely! 

Any questions? Nope not yet. 

Rant/Rave? Excited to be back in this group! 

I’m really enjoying working from home. I go into the clinic I work at one day a week right now and the rest of the time I get to do telehealth from home which has been awesome. I love not having to commute back and forth everyday, having more time to sleep in and work out! 

• @thj101 welcome! We were also supposed to go to Disney this summer, I'm so bummed about it. My youngest is 3.5 and I think this would have been the perfect age for it as he can get by without naps and is completely potty trained. I'm hoping we can get there next summer! I feel as antsy to get out too but it doesn't seem to be in our close future

@jenotontx welcome!! I am also enjoying not having to commute!!
  • What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 1/1(?)

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? DD will be 14 months on Sunday

Any thoughts about this cycle? Well, I don’t think it’s even started yet. I just had my IUD removed on 6/10 and am still BFing so it’s making all of this super tricky.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? Sick of quarantine, but I think everyone is.

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now? Um....DHs job is picking up and we have doubled our income because of it and I really appreciate having a little bit of financial freedom.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking yay for your DS! That's so exciting.

@jenotontx I'm also loving not commuting but am jealous of you working out!

@thj101 I completely agree on enjoying my 2yo (and loving the potty training success).

@krash_ happy belated birthday to your DS. I bet he loved the swing set!

What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? Almost 3yo and 13months

Any thoughts about this cycle? We conceived quickly with our previous two pregnancies so I'm cautiously optimistic. It feels like things worked in my favor with timing last time and this time. It took a bit longer to get my period back since I'm EBF during shelter in place but waiting longer to try between pregnancies since I got the MMR booster when DD2 turned 12 months. I got my period a week after that and ovulated on CD37 after my first postpartum period. I'm going to assume we could conceived any time now but figure it could be another 2+ weeks.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? I am just loving being home with my almost 3yo! Watching her learn and how much she loves her sister is making the shelter in place have an amazing silver lining.

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now? My company and boss are super flexible and accommodating during this time which has relieved some of the stress of being at home with two young kids while my husband has to track his hours worked and take PTO.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I've been super focused on the new semester and time keeps getting away from me. My classes this term are HEAVY and really fast paced and it's hard to keep up with everything. So happy to see this thread picking back up!
    @_orchid_ I definitely think having my oldest home more is helping my youngest make improvements without the help of his physical therapist (who we've been working with since he was 3 months old). I hope your class is going well. Have you gotten things sorted out to keep the little ones entertained during the summer? My (almost) 6yo is SUPER high energy and goes a little nuts being cooped up in the house. Thinking about possibly doing some backyard camping one of these weekends.
    @krash_ How is YS feeling?
    @thj101 I know it's been a week- how is the TWW going? Still in it? Tracking cycles can be a little rough at first and getting the data right is definitely hard. I'm glad things are getting easier to manage with YD. More independence is always nice!
    @jenotontx Doing telehealth as a mental health practitioner can definitely be difficult depending on the client age population and diagnoses you primarily work with. Being able to WFH is definitely a bonus though! I'm glad you're finding the upside in it. You're braver than I am. I've debated going through the trainings to do it at some point, and I still might. Thankfully my specialization isn't in child/adolescent counseling. That would be a telehealth nightmare.
    @chindimples04 Yay for IUD removal! It took me about 5 weeks from the date of my removal for my cycles to regulate. Hopefully it happens quickly for you too! If you're not EBF, it shouldn't impact your cycle regularity too much. Financial freedom is great. I'm glad things are picking up at YH's job again.
    @kvh22 Hope your stay here is short! I'm glad your company has been accommodating with everything going on!

ODS officially turns 6 on Monday and YDS officially turns 2 two weeks after that! I can't believe my little men are growing up! Grad school is really rough right now but I'm managing and we found out that they're holding fall residency (where we would normally go to campus for the week) virtually to minimize travel and COVID risk. I'm pretty happy about that because I can hang out at home in PJ pants and business casual tops and no one will know the difference! I am a little sad that I won't get the same face to face interaction with my peers and instructors, but at least we're finding a way to still make it happen.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking thats good to know! DD has a milk protein allergy so she is EBF, but we are down to 4 sessions a day. I cut out 2 sessions this weekend in hopes of kick starting my body some! She is eating full meals, too, and BFing more for comfort.

@kvh22 hi friend! My principal was super flexible during all of this, too. I can’t tell you how many times DD interrupted a meeting or 5. 😂 It makes it far less stressful.
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 usually a child needs to be EBF at least every 3 hours for it to have a major impact on your cycles. The more table foods are added and the less they rely on BF the more your cycles regulate. Fingers crossed!! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking we are definitely not feeding that frequently. Usually 6-8 hours apart. There is one more session I’m cutting this weekend, too, so she’ll be down to 3 (morning, bed time, and overnight).
    TTC History

• @ashaislurking Yes, 99% of the patients I work with are adults or 17yo's about to turn 18. Otherwise I wouldn't be enjoying telehealth as much. My colleagues that work with kids have really been struggling. I do also have some patients that I am doing trauma focused work with where telehealth isn't ideal. So for those patients I am working with them in person that one day per week. You are in the counseling profession as well?  

• krash_krash_ member
    @ashaislurking He is better now! It was really only a 24 hour bug but with the new COVID regulations for daycares he had to stay home for 10 days. He is back at daycare today and I can breathe again. We did make it harder for ourselves by deciding to potty train him during that time. Whew. 
    *TW LC*

• bows22bows22 member
    I’m so late in the month so if any of you TWWers have moved on, disregard and congrats!

@ashaislurking hi! I’m glad to see your update that grad school is going well and YS is making great progress! I think I missed your update about possibly being benched again, when will you get answers?

@krash_ happy very belated birthday to YS! Is he loving the swing set? That really sucks about not being able to go to daycare with any kind of sickness. It makes sense, but it sucks. I hope your employers are being understanding. 

@thj101 I’m sorry about your Disney trip! We were supposed to go in April so I get it. DD is also 2.5 and I agree about this age, I am loving it (up until my situation in my R/R below). Have you rescheduled your trip? We are going to attempt to go in October 

@jenotontx I agree with you on the working from home! I wasn’t a huge fan of it before, but being forced to do it has gotten me used to it and I think I’ll continue to do it as much as I can going forward. Do you think you are going to end up going nuts this cycle not knowing when AF is going to come? I feel like I would so that’s why I ask haha. 

@chimdimples04 congrats on still BFing! That and the IUD does make things tricky. Do you plan to temp/do OPKs?

@kvh22  Hope you have success quickly!

Month/Cycle? Cycle 21 including 2 benched 

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Pessimistic but hopeful 

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: Well friends, I keep my TFAS post as a note in my phone to copy and paste into the thread, and when I opened it up to make a post for this week, the last one was from March 17 talking about pulling DD out of daycare and WFH with her for the first time. Quarantine was so crazy that I never had a chance to post here! But I need you guys to talk me off a ledge. So as you may know, we adopted a dog on Sunday. It’s been intense. DD is pretty jealous and is being so clingy and whiny all the time. I’ve been trying to spend some special one-on-one time with her as much as I can, but I do need to work too. Even lately in the evenings, I just have so much to do. She is only home with me 2 days a week, but even in the mornings trying to get out the door to take her to my mom’s or daycare is SO frustrating. I just wasn’t anticipating this reaction from her. Because of this, I feel like I’m not really bonding with the dog and he feels like an added stress/chore. Please tell me this is going to pass, DD will go back to being my happy little sweetie, and I will fall in love with this dog??

GTKY: Oh man this is a bad question for this week. I do have some Father’s Day gifts for DH that I think he’s going to love, so I’m looking forward to Sunday and celebrating him. He does so much for us and I know I take it for granted at times!

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @chindimples04 with DD1, I stopped pumping while she was at daycare and got my period back almost exactly a month later which meant I ovulated 2 weeks after I dropped that last pump and went the 8+ hours between daycare drop off and pick up (assuming I actually ovulated that first cycle which apparently doesn't always happen - but is more common the further out from pregnancy you are when you get it). I did still EBF on weekends, though. This time I didn't cut anything to get it back and it was about 2 months later. We're doing every 3 hours from 4am-7pm (I did finally put my foot down on MOTN feedings and we just rock her if she wakes up b/c of her teeth right now).

@ashaislurking thanks! And glad your on campus week will be virtual! It's amazing how many things companies/institutions are realizing don't *need* to be in person. The introvert in me is on board for things like that as frustrating as much of this other stuff is. I don't think I'll go into the office for the rest of 2020 which is fine by me. We're still pretty closed up here but some of our normal activities are having outdoor options so we're cautiously approaching a few things. Oh and backyard camping sounds soooo fun! We only have a porch in our apartment so not an option here but I love that you're thinking about that. If we had camping gear I'd potentially try to find a campsite some weekend just to get away.

@krash_ glad YS is feeling better! Potty training during shelter in place is kind of great even if it's stressful b/c there are fewer places to go. I just bought travel potties 3 months after starting to potty train so that aspect is nice.

@bows22 we're all so hectic right now I think TB in general is slower based on what moms in my BMB FB groups who are currently pregnant are saying and seeing how slow it is here. Not surprised it took 3 months to come back in and post here. It's hard to keep up!

• @jenotontx Grad student in clinical mental health counseling (focus on trauma/crisis and LGBT+ populations) and a few months away from obtaining my provisional alcohol and drug counseling license. Keeping an in-office day for your clients for whom telehealth isn't the best option is actually pretty great. Even though it's not ideal to have in office sessions, it's also impossible to keep up with every single client's treatment using telehealth. My mentors that I've worked with that have used telehealth always talked about the pros and cons of it and with the population groups I have a primary focus on, I struggle to see how telehealth fits.
    @krash_ I'm glad YS is doing better and he's able to be back in daycare!
    @bows22 After talking to my orthopedic surgeon, we made the decision to focus in on preventative measures (cortisone injections and PT) and have me meet with a rheumathologist after I'm done having kids to get on medications for psoriatic arthritis. Thankfully this means that I'm not benched! Adding a pet to the home can definitely come with an adjustment period. 2.5 is also a time that kiddos can react strongly to new things happening around them. I do FULLY believe that it will pass. (P.S. not sorry about my question haha! It was quite intentional to make us think about the positive things going on)
    @kvh22 It's insane how many things can be done from home (and how many people are realizing their jobs could have been WFH all this time). I definitely think we're going to see a bit of a shift in how some companies operate once things start to calm down.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @bows22 i am currently using OPKs and temping and tracking CM, just in the off chance I catch the first egg, which is unlikely but who knows. I love being able to BF still, although it’s turning a bit into an alligator wrestling session! 🤣

@ashaislurking i was teaching virtually and it was so difficult. I would not be able to do school virtually! Props to you!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 Thankfully my grad program is ENTIRELY online so I've had plenty of time to get used to it. The only thing we don't do online is typically our residencies (though this year will be virtual) and our practicum and internship hours. It's not easy and the transition from on campus undergrad to online grad was awful but I've had time to adjust. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking oh, that does help! I would love to go back for my master’s soon! Everyone said to do it before I had kids, but I just didn’t know what kind of program I wanted, and honestly still don’t have a great idea yet.
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 I didn't have much of a choice. You can't do a lot with a counseling psychology bachelor's degree. Thankfully my program is super awesome and my professors are really flexible. When my youngest had surgery back in November one of my professors gave me extentions on all of my work if I needed it. I had my oldest between my freshman and sophomore years of undergrad so I'm also used to doing the school thing with kids.

Speaking of my oldest - his birthday is Monday and we're doing his birthday stuff here today! He's so excited. I let him pick everything he wants to eat today (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and his cake). My husband is currently cooking breakfast and we're exhausted! 😂😂 We normally aren't up this early to actually cook. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking happy (almost) birthday to your oldest! Sounds like a fun(but exhausting) day!
    TTC History

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 8/5

WTO/TWW? WTO maybe?!?

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 1/2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not sure what to think....

Any questions?  I got a peak OPK right after my period, CD 6, it doesn’t seem right?  I think I’m going to call the GYN if I don’t get pregnant this cycle because I’m 37 and not getting any younger 😭

Rant/Rave? My rant is my ovulation.  A few cycles ago my ovulation was really late, now it seems really early.

*TW* I had a MC in March, could this have messed up my cycle?  I don’t know what to think at this point? *end TW*

GTKY: What is one positive thing going on in your life right now? Vacation time from work 4th of July week 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @slord33 yes it can take some time for cycles to regulate after MC. There's no harm in calling your ObGyn and asking me questions or getting in to get some labs done. Sending you love! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking happy early birthday to your oldest!

@slord33 that sounds super confusing. I'm always still bleeding at CD6 (heavy/long periods, maybe TMI). I wonder if it was a surge but not actually ovulation? I track BBT but not OPKs so I'm no help but I do love that I can confirm ovulation despite that it's after the fact that way. Not sure what CD you're on now but maybe act like you haven't O'ed and keep doing OPKs just in case.

I had some very light spotting today (CD17) and I'm all sorts of confused. I'm still BFing my youngest who turns 13 months tmrw and have only had one period (LMP June 5). I keep comparing this to BFing while TTC after my first and then random things will be different. I've literally never spotted if it wasn't about to be my period. I O'ed on CD36 or 37 after my first pp period with my first so this feels veryyyy early.

• @kvh22 O around CD 17 isn't uncommon, and because your cycles are still regulating you can't really use previous cycles as a good measure for what all of your cycles will look like. Mid-cycle spotting is generally associated with O, but it could also be cervical irritation if you've been HIO a lot.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking we've only been HIO EOD and it wasn't the night before so I'm more inclined to think ovulation (DH's eyes glazed over while I was explaining this to him 😂). I'd be happy to be back to a more regular cycle length so quickly. It's a month and a half later than last time so I could see that being the case. My first was at daycare and now I'm EBF so I figured it'd be a long luteal phase still. Last time was awkward when they asked for LMP at so many appointments and it was 3 weeks off from my EDD by ovulation. The look on my husband's face when my OB asked to see my chart was priceless. He never said anything to me about it but he thought I was totally over the top with temping and didn't really believe there was science behind it 🤣

• @slord33 so sorry about your loss. There is a TTGPAL thread once a month to participate in. My cycles have always changed after my losses (also had one in March, and 2 others besides) and usually take a few months to regulate. Both of my other losses have taken me 3-4 cycles to get back to "normal", but I know some people who are pregnant the next cycle so 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    Welp. Had to take the 13mo to get stitches last night at urgent care. She climbs on EVERYTHING and fell and cut her forehead. We thought it was fine but it kept opening back up.

• Thank you all for the info.

@_orchid_ I’ll definitely keep an eye out for this tread!

@kvh22 yeah I might start temping soon.  Sorry you had to go to urgent care, I hate when my son gets hurt, it’s so tough.
  • @kvh22 Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. Hopefully she is on the mend now.
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @jenotontx thanks! The doc said she won't feel a thing at all. She was a trooper. Doesn't cry for her shots sometimes so I think big sister has toughened her up 😂

• I cried last night and I'm crying this morning. I've known for a bit that it's highly unlikely that I'd still get a positive test this cycle, but it's still so hard. Being faced with the possibility of being benched for knee surgery at the beginning of this cycle and now this being a RIDICULOUSLY wonky cycle is just so draining. 5 cycles is the longest I've actively TTC, and I'm now officially past that once next week comes and we induce a cycle (if AF doesn't show before that). I'm glad I'm not going to be in limbo anymore but this cycle in particular is hitting me hard and the fact that it's wonky is just really messing with my emotions. I hate it and I just want it to be over so I can start again.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking *hugs*. I’m so sorry this is hitting extra hard this month. Every month is hard but having it be so irregular on top of it is just not fair. 
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 It sucks. For this cycle in particular to be the way it is feels like a kick in the teeth. I hate it.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking Those are all really valid feelings and crying usually helps me process my emotions so hopefully it's at least somewhat cathartic. It just sucks not knowing what's going on, I'm sure! Running into that TTC milestone with other.

My 13mo just started sleeping through the night (way later than my first) and it is lifechanging. I probably said this above but it's let me be way more physically active/able to get in some workouts which is amazing. One of my off temps was when she came into bed to BF at 4am and we both fell asleep so it was really high but we've avoided that since so I'm hoping it doesn't mess with my chart any more. Triangles all over the place though b/c sometimes I'm temping at 5am, sometimes 6, sometimes 7. I'll wake up and not be able to fall asleep since I'm not used to getting a full nights rest.