Baby Names
Options

Girl Name for Baby #3

Hi,

I asked for input before and it was very helpful.  Now we have a couple new names so I'm hoping to get a little more input.  I'm due in 2 weeks!  This is baby #3 and her older brother and sister are Oliver and Harper.  We are looking at Charlotte, Quinn, Willow, Penelope, and Saylor.  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Girl Name for Baby #3

• Options
    I like Willow best of those, although it’s not really my style. Charlotte is more my style but it’s too popular right now.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I have a Penelope and I love the name. It is spunky and flowery all in one. Tons of nicknames as well: Penny, Opie, El, Nell. I like Charlotte and Willow as well. Quinn isn’t really my style but I feel like it pairs well with Harper. Saylor is not a good option imo, sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Charlotte and Penelope are the best of the list. Charlotte is more common right now , but its a classic. Penelope is so cute. A friend of mine has a Penelope and they sometimes call her Pippi. Quinn is getting kind of stale on a girl and Saylor is just bad.
  • Options
    Get rid of Saylor immediately.. terrible and doesn't go with the other names. 

Quin is not as strong as your other two.  

Penelope really doesn't fit either, IMO.

Charlotte and Willow are your top two and I would say Chorolette just edges Willow. 
  • Options
    mb0112mb0112 member
    Charlotte, Willow, and Penelope are all good names. Willow seems to go best.
  • Options
    Penelope would be my choice.
  • Options
    Charlotte and Willow are definitely the top two, by far. Please ditch Saylor completely! 
  • Options
    Charlotte and Quinn as middle maybe 
  • Options
    I love Penelope!! Cute and spunky name.. plus Penny is a cute nickname!
  • Options
    I like Willow the best. Saylor is cute but very uncommon. Quinn and Penelope are nice just not my favourite option. Charlotte is too popular in my opion.
  • Options
    I don't like Saylor either. All the others I can see with the siblings and I quite like them!
  • Options
    Willow seems to go best.

• Options
    @falcon_is_here I think the baby has its name and is an active 1 1/2 year old.