Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 6/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: TWW Wednesday 6/10

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 9-10 but on progesterone

Testing: Another day with another BFN and no AF in sight

R/R: Rant: Today is day 10 of progesterone and I really don't know how much longer to bother, it just feels like I am in no man's land with stark white BFNs but no AF symptoms at all. AF came right at 11 dpo per usual last cycle with 200mg so it's crazy that bumping it to 400mg has delayed AF indefinitely, but the tiniest bit of hope for late implantation/slow HCG rise is keeping me from just stopping the progesterone and getting on with the next cycle. Rave: our office managing partner told us yesterday that he has been getting a lot of questions about when we will be *expected* to be back in the office (as opposed to when we will be allowed back in the office) and the answer to the former is *never* - as long as we are working hard and performing well, anyone who wants can continue to work from home forever. So that was exciting news since I really do prefer to wfh almost exclusively.  

CS/Q: Hot mess

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate you're still here!! crossing all things that this is a late drip/slow rise scenario for you!  Also amazing news about *expected* return to working in the office.  I think that will be a new norm all over the place.  DH and i constantly talk about how commercial real estate is going to be a mess over the next 1-2yrs.

Month/Cycle: 6/5 AL

CD/DPO: 18/1 (i think)

Timing: based on O being yesterday? -5, -4, -2.  trying for a +1...

Typical LP length: i'm averaging 11

Testing: will wait for 11 DPO

R/R: this week is a whirlwind!  between work and also our personal commitments at an all-time high this week (well for quarantine anyway), i feel like everything is a blur.  Saturday is actually our 6yr wedding anniversary and since we are hosting friends for a bday that day, we are hoping to celebrate on Friday.  We are going to drive 2+hrs up to a restaurant in Connecticut (that's open!) that we have been to once before and have great memories of.  But with outdoor dining only, and the hope to drive up in DH's convertible (the lease is up on Monday), we have to hope for good weather for this all to happen.

CS/Q: this is the latest i've ever moved over here so i'm curious how my LP length will pan out.  i am a little disappointed with our timing (we were SO on track for normal CD15O), and yesterday was a failed attempt.  once more for good measure today and then i think i'm going to try not to be so upset about it.

• Loading the player...
  • krash_krash_ member
    *lurking from WTO* @legallykate sorry about your BFN  :(
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• bows22bows22 member
    lurking from wto

@legallykate I’m sorry you are in limbo. I’m going to keep my fingers crossed for the late implantation bandwagon. Also, that is amazing news about working from home. Sounds like you work for a great firm!
  • bows22bows22 member
    Still lurking 

@asf0613 I hope you get your nice weather so that you can take your convertible drive! That sounds amazing!