Options

Plus Size Check In :: 06/09/20

Sorry I missed the last couple 🤦🏼‍♀️

FTM? Or STM+?

How are far along are you?

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling about body image?

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie?

Anything concerns or anything else to add?

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
Diminished ovarian reserve
BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020

Re: Plus Size Check In :: 06/09/20

• Options

FTM? Or STM+?

FTM  

How are far along are you?

12w/2d

How are you feeling?

I’m okay. Had a rough couple of weeks emotionally with everything happening in the world.

How are you feeling about body image?

I haven’t noticed anything different physically yet.

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie?

V for Vendetta and Nightmare on Elm Street

Not that I can think of right now. 

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    karmbakarmba member

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 10w 4d

How are you feeling? Super tired - I'm really hoping when I hit second tri that will die down a bit.

How are you feeling about body image? I keep looking at and feeling my stomach to see if I notice any differences, but so far nothing.

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? Drop Dead Gorgeous and The Mummy

Anything concerns or anything else to add?  Nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 11 weeks + 1

How are you feeling? Mostly good. 

How are you feeling about body image? Not yet, haven’t gained any weight so I’m happy with that for where I am. 

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? Just go with it 

Anything concerns or anything else to add? Just waiting on my blood results to come back it’s always reassuring to get the bloodwork back!

• Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM+ 

How are far along are you? 13+6

How are you feeling? Cranky. I have a short fuse right now which is clashing hard with spirited boys.

How are you feeling about body image? Kind of awful right now. I feel huge and feel like I look huge. Knowing I have to get on a plane in a month ( 😳 ) and they are not super friendly with bigger people is not reassuring. Having to wear a bridesmaid gown 2 days later is also not helping.

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? I can't say I have a favorite, but I've been on a brainy suspense movie trip lately. The kind where you have to pay attention or risk being completely lost.

Anything concerns or anything else to add? I am desperate to start some kind of mild/moderate fitness routine but I completely lack the self starter motivation at home. Suggestions welcome!

image     image
  • Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 13 + 5

How are you feeling? Less morning sickness but still feeling tired 

How are you feeling about body image? I can’t wait for it to be more baby bump and less fat bump lol

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? I could watch Men in Black or Greatest Showman on repeat

Anything concerns or anything else to add? I’m trying to find a Mama Bear maternity shirt. I have a Cricut but I don’t have the vinyl and sometimes it’s easier to buy it but no luck so far! 

DS born 2016
  • Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 10+5

How are you feeling? Still edging on hellish. I've lost almost 15 pounds. My doctor actually said to me it was "good I started ... a bit ahead..." because my body "has the reserves to pull from, so this isn't a crisis like it would be for someone with a low BMI." 
    Well... first time for everything. I've never had a doctor say "Good thing you are overweight!!!" before. 

How are you feeling about body image? I am okay. With my son I put on weight really quickly, but I started out like 25 pounds heavier this time. I was worried my maternity clothes (especially my "early" maternity clothes, like under belly pants rather than the full panel I wore at the end) wouldn't fit. But - I am leaving the first tri about the same as I did before ... 

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? Jane Eyre. All of them. 

@jbal918https://latchedmama.com/products/mama-bear-screen-print-v-neck-tee?variant=32334864318554&wickedsource=google&wickedid=395689456790&wtm_term=&wtm_campaign=8022777782&wtm_content=88181003212&wickedplacement=&wickedkeyword=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu8a6r5f26QIVX4NaBR0HTAhZEAQYDiABEgKjt_D_BwE
    @conni0205 We are waiting on my NIPT - the suspense is killing me. 
    @karmba It will come! I keep trying to remind my self I will miss being able to roll over in bed when I am moaning about being "just fat looking" instead of "clearly pregnant"
    @mom_of_the_vogels Last wedding I was in I was SO worried about my dress fitting - I actually kinda loved the dress. I had POCKETS!

• Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 12+5

How are you feeling? Pretty good now, mostly back to normal aside from the insomnia. Back to my half a unisom most nights!

How are you feeling about body image? Pretty good! I lost 3 lbs since my last appointment and passed my glucose test with flying colors so my doc can STFU, lol. I still don't "look" pregnant which is fine with me. 

GTKY: what’s your favorite movie? Too many to list!

Anything concerns or anything else to add? No, just waiting for the NIPT but they just drew the blood yesterday. 

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz Thanks!!
    DS born 2016