Weekly check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7) - 6/8

kboydbowmankboydbowman member
edited June 2020 in October 2020 Moms
How far along are you?

Due date?

Upcoming appointments?

Rant/rave?

Questions?

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7) - 6/8

• How far along are you? 23 weeks ish

Due date? 10/05/20 ish

Upcoming appointments? MFM appt on 06/16 for GD management and ultrasound. Regular OB appt on 06/18.

Rant/rave?
    Rant- packing is the worst. I've barely started and I still hate it. We also have crazy weather this week with highs from the low 60s to low 90s and back down. Really not ready for heat though.
    Rave - my DS slept in an hour later than he has been this morning. He was in a great mood when he did wake up and just filled with giggles so morning. Grateful he finally got some good sleep because the last week has been tough (neighbors have been running heavy machines until 3 hours pay his bedtime).

Questions? I've stopped my anxiety meds while I'm pregnant and it's been a rough couple weeks (especially with everything going on). Anyone have suggestions on management? I will chat with my counselor too, but I've missed the past two weeks due to doctor appointments. 

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick? Ohhhh. That's hard. I'm going to go with the ability to control time. I've been watching the new Charmed and that seems like the most helpful overall lol.
    Teleportation would be pretty nifty too.
  • I'll try to be better at checking in here!

How far along are you? 23 weeks on Tuesday

Due date? 10/6

Upcoming appointments? 6/15 and I think it's a regular OB check and no u/s. Probably getting my orders for the glucose test!!!

Rant/rave? Work is nuts again and I hate that I'm not as productive as I intend to be at the beginning of each day

Questions? None for now

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick? @wineren those are pretty good ones! I'm going to HAVE TO go with teleportation. I have family of state/country and that would be the absolute best thing ever for us lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have any suggestions on the anxiety meds but definitely check with your doctor because I'm pretty sure there are certain ones you can still take while pregnant ♥️
  • @morethanamama Part of me thinks I should just get back on them because I already went through half of pregnancy on them and the other part of me already feels bad this baby hasn't gotten the same care as DS since I found out so late. I'll probably talk to my OB about it.  :-)
  • How far along are you? 22+6

Due date? 10/7

Upcoming appointments? Two weeks — OB check on the 22nd

Rant/rave? All the rants, lol. I have had a very cranky few days, for no real reason other than being pregnant and hormonal. 🤪 Rave: it’s sounding more like I won’t be required to go back into the office before going on maternity leave. Since cases are going up in our state since everything is reopening, this is a big relief!

Questions? Not right now...

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick? Sometimes I think I want mind-reading powers, mostly so I can understand what my toddler is trying to tell me. But overall that’s probably dangerous 😂 I think I would ultimately have to decide between The Incredibles’ ladies—Elastigirl’s powers (seems super helpful as a mom!) or whatever Violet has with her invisibility and force fields. 😁
  • How far along are you? 22w6d

Due date? 10/7

Upcoming appointments? OB appointment on June 22nd

Rant/rave? 
    Rant: it’s so hot outside. Even air conditioning is not enough.
    Rave: I’ve had a little more energy the past few days and have been able to knock out some projects at home, finally.

Questions?

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick? Ability to control time or heal others. I can’t decide.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • How far along are you? 23ish weeks

Due date? 10/5

Upcoming appointments? Nope. Nothing until 7/8.

Rant/rave? Our nanny is back for a few hours and she took my 2 youngest out for the day so I can have some me time. My oldest is still home, but he’s easy and loves the quiet too. 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: You get one super-power. What do you pick? Cure cancer? Fly? Stop
    time? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker