Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 6.8

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 6.8

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?
    i downloaded Obe free trial last week and FINALLY just did a workout (actually 3!) DH has us on a healthy eating kick (little to no carbs) and i'll do this for my two month trial.

How's everything going?
    well last week not so great on the exercise front, but today was really good.  did 1x 30min workout and 2x 10min ones.  i really loved the format.  i use screen mirroring from my phone so i could follow along on my TV instead of my phone.  I was talking to someone about this vs Beachbody and while i haven't tried that one, i do really like this one so far.  There are SOOOO many classes and instructors!

I just want to look good and feel good about myself so that is pretty motivating in itself.  with work picking up, i need to be ready to re-enter my normal life.

i've been eating really well!!! No drinking (but that's more due to TTC) and no caffeine.  so i'm hoping that by the end of this month i start seeing a difference
  • @asf0613 oh boy, is that too much working out for me in a day! :D  But I'm also weak AF. I have a fitness app through DH's work, I wonder if I can screen mirror those videos from the app to the TV screen so I can actually start utilizing it. We've basically defaulted overnight to using our Chromecast because it's the only way we can watch HBO Max!

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?  Switching things up now! I'm going to try doing yoga every other day, also avoiding soda for 3-4 days of the week. I've decided the GF and DF diet are habit enough and don't need to be covered here

How's everything going? Going well! I look forward to doing some yoga tonight! Maybe sometime this summer I will get into doing it every day and follow one of those 30 Days of Yoga that Yoga with Adriene does

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I found a video called Yoga for Transitions by Yoga with Adriene and it was tough but I was able to keep up with all the moves. I think it's really helped me see that I am making progress! Now if only I could be better about the breathing part... I still hold my breath sometimes. But it's all motivation to keep going! I'm considering going through Adriene's beginner series of videos. I've always just pulled up whatever video and gone at it.

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I found a lot more interest in doing yoga last week. I've always stuck with 20 minute ones, but sometimes I add a 10 minute one or an even shorter video that more intense. I did a 6 minute video a few weeks ago that was very ab intensive. I like those!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 i downloaded the screenmirror app on phone and firestick (i assume it would be similar for chromecast?)  i have a smart tv with the feature built in, but only for android.  and i know i said this is WTO but so great you found a set of videos you like an are motivated by!
  • @inthewoods23 Thank you for inviting me to post in this thread! I'm inspired by you and @asf0613 working out diligently!

A little bit about me:
    I've always struggled some with my weight/fitness - technically haven't been overweight but have looked it, and advised by my physician to keep weight and diet under control since I have PCOS. In the past I've done really well on low carb diets/keto but find that hard to sustain long term, especially now when I'm trying to optimize getting nutrients in while TTC. 

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?
    -Being more intentional about what I put in my body, avoiding sugar and processed carbohydrates, and cut out excess alcohol. 

How's everything going?
    -Going well so far today. It takes time to break the sugar/refined carb addiction, so giving myself some space for that before I look for progress. 

-Weighing myself this morning was disappointing but also motivating - up 22 lbs from 7 months ago. I don't intend to lose all of that again but ~12 would be great. I'm struggling with working out, since our building gym is closed and I haven't found home workouts I like yet. 

-Nothing, but hopefully next week I can look back to now and find a win!
  • @asf0613 I'm not sure how it works. In Youtube, etc. there's a button to cast to a TV or our Google Minis. Not sure if that's because of the Google Home app on the phone or something already in those apps themselves. Our smart TV is 5 years old and I'm not sure Chromecast was even around then.

@priyadoc If you have a good way of watching YouTube videos, I've heard the channel Fitness Blender is really good for all sorts of workouts. Good luck this week!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause